Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Clash of Civilizations? Freedom vs Medieval Ideology Reply with quote

9/11 will never be forgotten or forgiven…

The horror of the four airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center, Pentagon and in a Pennsylvania field, with innocent people, was conducted by evil of an ideology led by hateful scum. It is an evil that scares the apologists and appeasers, who hope that will not happen to them.

The masses of the ideology did not apologize for the egregious act, sick reasons by civilized standards. Terrorism is a tactic of fear by the warmongers and fundamentalist clerics. Also to pump up their youth and have the women shrill.

The code of belief was initiated by a man of the sword. Later was written down. Who is to know if it was word for word, perhaps some of the thoughts, or interpretations might have been? Regardless, their bible was also considered a doctrine of the sword.

And the medieval notions continued. If anybody questioned them then they were not true believers.

It wasn’t poor people who bombed buildings and the USS Cole leading up to the icons of Satan America.

Specific Middle East nations did not band together to hunt these evil brotherhoods and organizations. Of course, some denounced the “hijacking” of the religion of peace and the terrorism. The excuses were plenty, generally leading to the false reasoning that we of the West were equally responsible, some thought it was mostly our fault. It was about imperialism, globalization, oil, lifestyles, and disregard for their way. Mainly it was the Jews’ fault, because they are too damn smart and capable. The improved Jewish land should return.

Today the zealots are in a frenzy because of the threat of burning copies of their sacred beliefs.

My goodness! What horror!

But how many are grieving for the American, Canadian and several other countries families?

Thousands of assaults, masses died, and we still gave the supposed moderates freedom of beliefs, speech, and action. We accepted their way of life, as long as they followed the rules and laws of our democratic countries. Be civil to each other, earn and show respect.

You have noticed I do not mention specific names. Because this is September 11, 2010, nine years later, and I am sad for the departed innocent and their families.

Sad for the civilized world and those who would like to join us.

Thus, today, on 9/11, I have had enough stating new names and their terms, a society and culture, which is in a clash with a betterr civilization. Freer.

Much freer. With the rule of law of a humane culture.
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following are some comments, one from a conspiracy pundit, on the weblog piece above for your interest:

Michael Moore, that pillar of reason and wisdom, thinks that the proposed mosque (or whatever they are calling it today) should be built exactly on the ground zero site! He thinks this will show what a tolerant and forgiving nation the US is. I'd love to hear a debate between him and Geert Wilders.

September 12, 2010 3:07 AM

Sir:

Bumped into your blog. I hope for many more bumpers. Thanks for the kindness of clarity. I agree with your position wholeheartedly. The bed wetters and kool aid drinkers eschew any logic that reveals their wacko and inconsistent premises but truth is emerging thanks to you and others capable of lucid commentary.

Keep fighting the good fight. We need reminding of what made us who we were.

Blessings... Roy

Mr. H...

Any particular piece or the sum of the whole? Onward

Sir:

By not mentioning any names thereby avoiding accusations of ad hominem remarks your commentary on historical facts illustrates the differences in behavior between Islamic culture and western culture. Nominal Christian countries and Israel are always quick to respond to any emergency or disaster anywhere without regard for color or creed. A helping hand versus a sword in hand pretty demonstrates the intentions of two different cultures.

We forget too soon whereas Islam remembers every real or imagined offense. We tolerate the intolerable to our shame and detriment. A patriot is now a bigot. The losses we suffer don't cause hate, riots, or terrorism.

Our 'leaders' that get media attention are mostly moral cowards who miss every opportunity to make a teaching moment out of the antics of Islam. Just apologize and keep it moving. If it comes down to cowboys versus the muslims at the OK coral the outcome will not be pleasant. It's just a matter of time until we must put up or submit. Islam will make sure of it.

We're the good guys and have proven it often enough without apologies. Once more is not impossible.

I served as a bandsman and infantry reservist back in the 50's and 60's and acquired a respect and appreciation for our military model. Our heritage has been paid for in blood, sweat and tears that deserve the honor of being remembered by 'keeping faith with we who die' and give no quarter to those who would desecrate what they sacrificed for.

Maybe we need a geezer brigade since the young 'uns don't seem to care all that much. The few that do need our prayers and encouragement. What have we become in the past 50 years? I'm sure you could name names of brave Canadians and friends of Canada and I encourage you to do so when you deem it appropriate.

I hope your blog tugs at many heart strings and offends apologists and anti-patriots.

Cheers... Roy
September 13, 2010 6:31 AM

Al said...

While I am saddened by the events of 11 September 2001, riddle me this Batman:

Why were ALL pieces of the towers trucked away immediately and securly and never analysed?

Why was there evidence of the same kind of explosives used in demolishing a building in the dust covering lower Manhattan?

Why were there virtually no trace of human or aircraft remains in Shanksville?

Why was the hole in the Pentagon too small for a Boeing 757 and if a jetliner hit the outside of the building, surely parts of the plane recognizable to anybody would have been found?

Why were the passenger lists NOT supplied by the airlines themselves? They are forced to keep a meticulous record of every person on every flight yet the passenger lists differ from source to source by as many as 10 names per plane!

Whay are there no records of either AA11 or UA 175 taking off that day?

I'm not saying that it was a conspiracy of domestic terrorism but why is it that the US Goverment always seem to be bumfuzzled when a really big event happens (JFK, MLK, RFK, Watergate, etc.)?

Answer me these questions and don't take the easy way out like government officials by saying that the question doesn't deserve an answer because it's an insult to the victims. The real insult to the victims is the US Government's constant stonewalling the answering of all these questions and hundreds of others.

In a true democracy, it is the DUTY of the people to question their government and that government has indeed been questioned.

Al N
September 13, 2010 3:00 PM

Edmund Onward James said...

I shall answer a few question, Conspiracy Analyst Al.

The planes virtually vaporized said an expert. They were going at full speed with full tanks of fuel.

A plane can be like a needle at that speed. It has been tested.

The steel of the buildings became so hot they virtually melted and the weight of one floor on top of another collapsed them. Expert said.

Why the government sealed everything is that there may have been more while they investigated.

This horror is no comparison to JFK etc. Which, I tend to agree that it was a questionable assassin. But...

One has to be sufficiently paranoid to believe in a conspiracy for 9/11. Are you unhinged, off yur medication?

Jump to: