Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBG

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reputation Reply with quote

How does reputation work? And why am I stuck with a reputation level down around the Liberal's polling numbers? Since I'm a Democrat? An American?\

Just wondering.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reputation Reply with quote

JBG wrote:
How does reputation work? And why am I stuck with a reputation level down around the Liberal's polling numbers? Since I'm a Democrat? An American?\

Just wondering.

As I recall, you earn something like 0.2 points per day that you make a post (not per post), automatically. Other users can give some of their reputation points to you, or spend theirs to remove yours. I think the most that can be exchanged in this way is 5 points at a time.

Edit: Looking at your stats, the total reputation you've earned through posting alone is 33.6 - so there's been 168 days that you've written at least one post in the forums since the rep system was implemented. You've also been given 6.7 rep points by other users, bringing your theoretical max reputation to 40.3 (4 little stars) - but you've also spent 10.6 rep points on other users, bringing your current total to 29.7.

Last edited by FF_Canuck on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reputation Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
JBG wrote:

Just wondering.

As I recall, you earn something like 0.2 points per day that you make a post, automatically. Other users can give some of their reputation points to you, or spend theirs to remove yours. I think the most that can be exchanged in this way is 5 points at a time.
Why is mine so low? Am I considered a troll?
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, look like you posted while I was doing my edit - the math above should answer your question.

Edit: And in the time I did that math, you spent another 5 rep points! :lol:
JBG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
Oops, look like you posted while I was doing my edit - the math above should answer your question.

Edit: And in the time I did that math, you spent another 5 rep points! :lol:
Alexis nailed me for 5. I just made it mutual.

Jump to: