Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Typical of the Leftist Toronto Star: Khadr Innocent Reply with quote

Omar Khadr 'innocent' in death of U.S. soldier
http://www.thestar.com/special.....-s-soldier

"Guantanamo detainee Omar Khadr was buried face down under rubble, blinded by shrapnel and crippled, at the time the Pentagon alleges he threw a grenade that fatally wounded a U.S. soldier, according to classified photographs and defence documents obtained by the Star."

The fact that Omar Khadr was in Afghanistan with his father, who along with the Islamist ideology, brainwashed him to kill the infidel, the Toronto Star as well as other mainstream newspapers and overall media seem to support the enemy. Why is that?

So they found a picture of Khadr buried in rubble? And since there was an adult also buried there as well Khadr's lawyers suggest that he could have thrown a gernade which killed an American soldier.

Omar Khadr asked the soldiers to kill him, but they saved his sorry ass. Did he perhaps wish to be the martyr he was trained for since birth? His mother and sister liked the idea.

The Star beileves he should be returned home, where he would likely sue us. Yes us. The taxpayers end up forking over.

The Muslims should pay, the Saudis, Iranians, Egyptians, Jordanians, Pakistanis, and all moderates that allowed this horror... which continues.

However...

Evidently the majority of Canadians from a poll think the same. What has happened to this country? I suppose the same majority favour the big-mistake Obama, who will interfere some way.

Canadians fail to appreciate terrorist threat, CSIS chief says
http://www.theglobeandmail.com.....le1344811/

Last edited by Edmund Onward James on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
marklar

Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5Reputation: 38.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Typical of the Leftist Toronto Star: Khadr Innocent Reply with quote

a) doesn't distinctly identify him

b) sorry, but this isn't the 60's anymore, I don't believe picture evidence.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The presumption of innocence is integral to our society but Khadr rejected our society and was fighting against allied soldiers.

-Mac
DavidK

votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Referendum on Khadr!

I doubt that anything like that would happen, but think of the headlines!

85% of Canadians reject bringing accused terrorist Omar Khadr back to Canada!

If the guy is so innocent, send him back to Afghanistan, where he was living and training, and also where he was arrested! Only issue there is that I doubt the Afghans would accept him! What does THAT tell ya?

I hate to say this, but maybe the US team that found him could have done us all a favour by offing the little SOB right where they found him.
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added this true statement above as well, because it is important to know what we're up against. Not just terrorists and wannabe martyrs, but Canadians who are anti-government and military.

Canadians fail to appreciate terrorist threat, CSIS chief says
http://www.theglobeandmail.com.....le1344811/

Jump to: