Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thurmas

votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: hello fellow conservatives Reply with quote

Hi there folks I am Tom from Winnipeg. I am 25 year old student at the university of manitoba. I first joined the old federal pc's when I was 17 and was the youth president for Winnipeg South. I would say that I am a purple tory in that I am pretty conservative on fiscal matters but I would say on social issues I am a moderate in that I don't really have a problem with gay marriage or a woman's right to choose.Conservatives I have looked up to over the years would probably be Joe Clark( i know he is not too popular around here but I have found him to be one of canada's classiest politicians one of our best foreign ministers and a great defender of western canada) Brian Mulroney (for his ambition and great vision to get things done no matter how unpopular) Richard Nixon(for his sheer tenacity and his great intellect) and Mike Harris (for getting people to work for themselves rather than the state doing the work for you). I also hope to get to know you guys on here too. Cheers!
Wayne Merk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Help needed Reply with quote

Hi thurmas. We travel to Winnipeg and stay at the farm outside Winnipeg with relatives every year. Great area and interesting city. I like all the sunshine you folks get. I am having a terrible time trying to sign on and register. I can't remember which password I used. I tried different things but it often takes me to a blank page. Any ideas? Do you know how to contact the administrator?
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard to you both!!

Wayne, I've replied to your other thread requesting assistance. Hopefully, you can get things sorted out.

-Mac

Jump to: