Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: The Jewish / IKEA conspiracy... Reply with quote

It seems that there have been at least 7 cases of young muslim women 'falling' off Swedish balconies in recent weeks: LINK

Does IKEA make balcony railings? Connect the dots: The Great Synagogue of IKEA. Clearly another Zionist conspiracy plot. What other explanation could there be?
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: The Jewish / IKEA conspiracy... Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
It seems that there have been at least 7 cases of young muslim women 'falling' off Swedish balconies in recent weeks: LINK

Does IKEA make balcony railings? Connect the dots: The Great Synagogue of IKEA. Clearly another Zionist conspiracy plot. What other explanation could there be?

What is the point here? Seems to be eluding me....
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly the Zionists are behind this!
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those tricky Zionists, aren't they behind everything? They are probably the ones who drugged Britney!
don muntean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...Zionism and its tangible expression, the State of Israel, constitute the culmination of the Jewish people's striving for an end to perennial persecution..."

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-prutschi-f04.htm
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to say Zionist so that you are not caught out as a racist. You see, you can advocate for the death of all Zionists, say that Israel should not exist because it is an apartheid state, and get applauded in polite society. If you say the same about Jews, well then your fellow travelers on the left will take you aside and quietly inform you that you should say Zionist instead of Jew.

To get back to the original point, it is pretty obvious that these are honor killings. The MSM is loathe to print those words, so some other explanation must be found, preferably something straight out of The Protocols. Jewish people and Israel don't threaten to kill you (or actually do it) for bad mouthing them, so they are an easy target. What's more, they are a popular target, what with their use of aiming, respect for civilian life, human rights, and what not. It is obvious that they are total bastards, while great respect and much talking around the issue is the proper reaction to great men of the religion of peace who through their own sisters, wives, and daughters off of balconies.
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They clearly also got New England to throw the Super Bowl and made a ton of money betting on the giants.
don muntean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is shameful that Jews are persecuted - even more shameful that this continues - on a global level - with the State of Israel.

What kind of world do we live in?

One that is over-run with hate mongers and other such vermin.

What can [the nations of] the world do to overcome this hate stain - on itself?

In my way of thinking - it must come in the form of the world making reparations for the centuries of abuse heaped upon Jewish peoples - they can do this by taking the unitive approach - to ensure that the genocidal plans of states like Iran are put to rest.

They can do this by ending the constant attacks on Israel's right to exist in peace and security.

Without a doubt Hitler and his nazis hated Jews but - he didn't limit his hate [and violence] to them.

Without a doubt the islamist movement hates Israel and - they do not limit their hate to Israel. Nor shall they limit their violence to Israel.

When thinking of all this I'm reminded of an important Biblical quote: [Zechariah 1.15]

"...I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy; and I am very sore displeased with the nations that are at ease; for I was but a little displeased, and they helped for evil."

That means that God is angry at the nations of the world for it's treatment of His exiled because He was 'but a little displeased' and yet - the nations after the exile were to have 'helped for evil' [or helped forward the afflictions] and - they were 'at ease' with doing so. This forwarding of these affiliations - continues unto this day!

When are the nations of the world going to understand that they are still yet stained with this 'evil' inclination?

If one claims to believe in God - how can he persecute the Jewish people and the State of Israel?

The re-founding of Israel could have never taken place without God's sanction and obviously - He gave His sanction:

"In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven away, and her that I have afflicted; And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a mighty nation; and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from thenceforth even for ever." [Micah 4.6-7]

In the Hebrew Prophetic tradition there is mention of a united and - multi-faith world:

"But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig-tree; and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken. For let all the peoples walk each one in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever." [Micah 4.4-5]

What prevents this wonderful scenario?

A world that hasn't left aside the hate and the desire to persecute!

Jump to: