Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  

votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Clinton/Trump Russian Collusion thread Reply with quote

I think its time to set up a thread on the topic of the Hillary/Trump Russian Collusion story.

Summary of events to date

It is apparent that the Russian collusion story has mushroomed, apart from the Department of Justice, into the Democrat camp. It turns out that the Democrats financed the production of a special 'dossier' on Trump. They call it 'opposition research' and it has so little journalistic merit that it couldn't find a publisher. Through an elaborate chain, of which we know little, it got into the FBI hands and allegations are being made that the FBI paid $big bucks for it.

Reasonable people are speculating about if this dossier was the basis for the FBI's FISA court application for electronic surveillance of Trump and the transition team. The warrant was issued in October after a failed attempt. If this is so, it essentially means whole sections of the FBI put their political party ahead of their official duty. If some heads don't roll, it will be taken to mean that it's OK.

The latest chapter in this event? The lead investigator turns out to have been the lead investigator on the Clinton email investigation, and who has a history of doing 'favours' for the Clintons. It's serious enough that it may be deemed to have tainted the evidence, and re-open other inquiries as a result.

On the other side, Flynn has pled guilty to charges that he lied to the FBI. That is being taken to mean that Flynn has/has not flipped. You hear both arguments. I don't think he would plead guilty if he had flipped.

In any case, there is no connection to Trump, and it was done in the transition stage, and when it was perfectly normal to give diplomatic notice of intentions. A growing number of commentators are coming to the conclusion that, after 18 months, there is no evidence of a planned joint assault on American sensibilities to throw the election to Trump. It's on its last gasp.

On the other hand, the evidence of Russian collusion piles up elsewhere. Indeed, if you are looking for Russians being paid to affect the outcome of the election, it's getting obvious that it was the Democrats that were more deeply involved -- but it was the Democrats, behind a law-firm or two (if you hire a law firm to manage the payoff, they will refuse to identify their client as a part of a legal duty to protect their clients).

I am expecting the dossier story to unwind to such a degree that the truth will come out. it isn't apparent to me that any of this can be pinned on Hillary, or any of the politicians. Those who 'follow the evidence' will probably be stopped at the law-office door.

There are Congressional committees bearing down on this. The FBI has already jammed up on providing emails and information relevant to who-knew-what-and-when-did-they-know-it material. The suspicion is that the partisanship extends to Meuller himself. If the Trump side of the question is going nowhere, what does he do?

Meuller has three choices. (1) He can keep on trying to find some other crime Trump is guilty of. Or (2) he can start to follow the chain of evidence on the dossier. Who brought it to the FBI, and what about all of that? A thousand questions. Or (3) he can do the right thing and close it down.

The tempo is picking up. Might I suggest we post our reactions to developments on here, in one place? Also, post things that don't get into the mainstream media. That's part of what is happening here -- the big national newspapers are wedded to a narrative that Trump is a narcissistic bumbler that's making a mess. They try to make issues 'racial' when they are not. They muddy the waters with fear campaigns about the climate, and confuse kids about what sex they are.

They have lost influence to the degree that Twitter has gained it.

This could be bigger than Watergate.

Last edited by Bugs on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

votes: 21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Call with its own topic;
I think there is certainly enough around the subject to warrant its own thread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is another quick summary of events to date, this time the Dick Morris version.

He raises what he sees as the legitimate question that the recently revealed facts raises.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juicy details

"Trump Should Go F Himself"
Texts Leak From FBI Agents On Russia Probe, Hillary Emails Investigation
by Tyler Durden
Dec 13, 2017 8:19 AM

Over 10,000 text messages sent between two top FBI investigators - one of whom led both the Clinton email investigation and the early Trump-Russia probe, have been turned over to Congress Tuesday evening and promptly leaked to the press.

The profanity-laced messages reveal a deep hatred for Trump between veteran agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, who were having an extramarital affair while working together on the Clinton email investigation when the texts were exchanged. Strzok and Page were fired from Robert Mueller's special counsel in mid-August over the messages, yet the reason was not revealed until last month. Strzok notably changed the wording of then-FBI Director James Comey's statement on Clinton's mishandling of classified information from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless."

The leaked texts leave no doubt that Muller's probe has been tainted from the beginning. In one exchange obtained by Fox News sent on March 4th, 2016 - right around the time Trump emerged as a serious threat in the GOP primary race, Page texted Strzok "God, Trump is a loathsome human," to which Strzok responded "Yet he many[win]" Strzok responded, adding "Good for Hillary."

Later that day, Strzok texted Page, "OMG [Trump's] an idiot" to which Page replied "He's awful." Strzok then texted Page "America will get what the voting public deserves," to which Page responded "That's what I'm afraid of."

In messages obtained by CBS, Page wrote to Strzok "I just saw my first Bernie Sander [sic] bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car," to which Strzok replied "He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out."

On election night, Strzok called the glowing red map showing Mr. Trump winning "F***ing terrifying." A week later when Jeff Sessions was the top contender for Attorney General, Strzok texted Page "Sesions for AG," to which Page replied "Good god." Page and Strzok also disparaged House Speaker Paul Ryan, with Page telling Strzok she hopes Ryan "fails and crashes in a blaze of glory."

Fox reporter Shannon Brem tweeted that Fox News producer Jake Gibson has obtained 10k texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, one of which says "Trump should go f himself," and "F TRUMP." [.... there's more. Bolding in the original.]

The article illustrates that the two investigators were extreme in their political partisanship, and were ideologically "all in" for Hllary.

Strzok was a lead investigator on the Hillary email case, and even substituted the words "extremely careless" for grossly negligent in the famous exoneration statement. He was involved in the Flynn investigation, and other parts of this case against Trump as well. He may have been the one who used the 'dossier' of unsupported allegations to get a FISA warrant!

The whole Comey gang at the FBI included Meuller, Strzok, and other high officials at the FBI and Department of Justice were seemingly involved in using their offices to get Hillary elected. Way over the line, too, because they were all sure they wouldn't be caught because Hillary would win.

It is fascinating to me that all these details can leak out so that the players appear before the Court of Public Opinion in proper order. It suggests to me an unseen player.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addendum: This is the exchange between Representative Jim Jordan and FBI deputy director Rosenstein.

Jordan has led his committee's investigation of these matters. Here he confronts Rosenstein with what he has come to believe.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flynn's Lie

Who's kidding who -- nothing much is getting done, starting now, until January. Retail sales boom, but there are other sales operations that shut down. Phones ring less than they did. "The Holiday season" has started.

I'm snowed in. I have already removed a foot of flakes from my driveway over the last three days, and now it's started snowing again. So I return to a question that has bemused me for awhile -- what was the actual lie that General Flynn told Meuller that resulted in him being charged and pleading guilty?

This article has a good description of the context and enough to surmise the lie. Basically, he denied having engaged in some secret diplomacy because he thought he should keep that secret, and hadn't adapted to a world of total electronic surveillance. I have heavily edited it, but the source is cited. I have boldened the paragraph that seems to me to contain the nut.

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty To Lying To FBI In Russia Probe, Will Cooperate With Robert Mueller Investigation

... Flynn pleaded guilty Friday morning to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russian officials.

As part of a plea deal, Flynn will testify Trump “directed him to make contact” with the Russians during the campaign, ABC News reported. In court documents filed Friday, Flynn said he had conversations about those calls with officials of Trump’s transition team including one senior member.

Flynn detractors gathered with members of the press outside Friday morning when word broke Mueller had formally charged Flynn with one count of lying twice to the bureau, and Mueller’s office announced a plea hearing had been set for 10:30 AM. Flynn did not respond to the hail of remarks/questions shouted his way as he arrived at court, keeping his head down and moving quickly from his car to the door into the building.

Flynn pleaded guilty to having made four false statements: two having to do with conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. at the time, and two about his conversations with Russians related to a UN security resolution about Israel.

The alleged felony was committed on January 24 of this year, just after Trump’s inauguration. Flynn was serving as national security adviser then, briefing Trump every morning about international matters. A couple days later, then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates warned the White House Flynn could be a national security risk because he was open to being blackmailed by the Russians. A couple week after that, according to former FBI Director James Comey, Trump asked him to back off his probe into Flynn.

Before Flynn had entered his plea, White House spun TV news outlets; CNN’s chief political analyst Gloria Borger, for instance, reported a “source close to the President” told her, “Everyone lies in Washington.” [....]

To put it succinctly, Flynn was engaged in secret diplomacy with the Russians, undoing an Obama move based on Russian 'hacking' of the election, ie. Trump winning. It was a sensible thing to to, but it was part of secret diplomacy that was only discovered when Sally Yates 'unmasked' General Flynn because she had access to secret electronic surveillance! Two days after the event occurred, if this is right!

Sally Yates is the woman appointed to be interim director of the DoJ after Trump took power. She refused his order to start enforcing the existing US immigration law, and Trump fired her as a result.

To me, this means on-going surveillance of (at least) the Russian ambassador, and there wasn't a cumbersome process needed to get the names of anybody they wanted.

It also means, in this case, that Flynn has been prosecuted for telling a lie about perfectly legal and even normal secret diplomacy he was engaged in! His lie was not covering up a crime, and if Trump ordered him to keep it a secret, it was not obstruction of justice if there was no original crime. Sorry.

Also Yates claim that this would make Flynn open to blackmail is absurd. Secret diplomacy is chiefly about information. Flynn tells the Russian ambassador that Trump means to get rid of the penalties Obama imposed, hoping explicitly that they will not retaliate. It, along with other cooperative gestures, sets the stage for 'deals', or 'treaties' as diplomats like to call them. That's how diplomacy works.

You have to ask yourself: What would Sally Yates have done if Flynn had told the truth?

Flynn was put in an impossible position. His lie was not a cover-up, and could reasonably be argued to be part of his job. That's how, increasingly, the FBI works. It's American justice.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media suppression of the news

In support of my contention about the media:

The big news on the internet was the reaction to Congressional hearings where Rod Rosenstein -- deputy director of the FBI -- evaded the questions even about things that are known. Most Americans now recognize the FBI. at the top, is corrupt.

This follows email revelations about the principal investigator, a guy named Strzok. Google seems to have buried the name. He basically visualized himself as a 21st-century superhero saving the country! He was devoted to Hillary and did the actual FBI interview before she was exonerated. He did the Flynn interview. His boss? McCabe, whose wife got a $700,000 donation from the Democrat Party HQ. On top of that, another senior FBI official (Ohr) has been moved off the 4th floor, if you know what I mean. These are the group, along with Comey, that possibly used 'the dossier' to get the warrant they needed to electronically monitor the President-elect for partisan purposes.

Put it succinctly: it is entirely possible that the FBI and the Department of Justice were engaged in a plot to impeach the elected President! It all stinks and it all is indefensible. (Or so it seems to me.) But it is certainly headline news, outdoing Watergate by an order of magnitude.

Yet these are the stories highlighted on the first page of the New York Times website.

Here are some of the stories making news in Washington and politics today:

* The Federal Communications Commission scrapped Obama-era rules meant to protect an open internet in a 3-to-2 vote along party lines.
* Republicans plan to unveil a final tax bill Friday with the aim of voting early next week and delivering it to President Trump before Christmas. But many of the last-minute changes are expected to drive up the bill’s cost, and Senator Marco Rubio, a Republican, said he won’t vote for it without an expanded child tax credit.
* Some evangelical Christians say reflexive support for divisive, scandal-plagued figures like the Alabama Senate candidate Roy S. Moore is hurting their movement’s image.
* Doug Jones’s victory on Tuesday was a measure of the big benefits Democrats enjoy when they put more resources into reaching black and other minority voters.
* Newly under Republican control, the National Labor Relations Boardchanged the standard for holding a company responsible for a franchisee’s practices.
— The First Draft Team

(I got this by googling: new york times first draft )

Meanwhile, huge issues are blacked out, as far as new coverage is concerned.

Let me segue into some personal observations about the results.

What follows is from a San Franciscan blog. I cite it because I monitor such things. But I think this behaviour follows from the elite news coverage. People actually police others they meet in social gatherings. The gender issues of transsexuals and climate change appear to them as pressing problems, but the opioid crisis is invisible. It's because they literally 'see' the world through the mainstream media.

Earlier this year, I noticed something in China that really surprised me. I realized I felt more comfortable discussing controversial ideas in Beijing than in San Francisco. I didn’t feel completely comfortable—this was China, after all—just more comfortable than at home.

That showed me just how bad things have become, and how much things have changed since I first got started here in 2005.
It seems easier to accidentally speak heresies in San Francisco every year. Debating a controversial idea, even if you 95% agree with the consensus side, seems ill-advised.

This stuff moves off campuses into the general population very quickly, and the media seems coordinated to maximize the impact. I see, today, a Canadian MP complaining about "microaggressions" that betrayed 'inappropriate' racial attitudes amongst other MPs, no doubt those of other parties. In 2015, there were media articles introducing the concept of 'microaggressions' to the general public. https://www.vox.com/2015/2/16/8031073/what-are-microaggressions

My bet is that it wasn't commonly heard on campuses before 2010. These are concepts manufactured, and somehow fed into the Arts and Social Sciences side of universities, but possibly increasingly high schools. It is co-.ordinated by some means because it occurs all over the West. These premises are then taught as "truth" supporting the larger post-modern worldview which frames every question. The result is something they call Social Justice.

The basic idea they transmit is that the reason society isn't perfect is that of socially constructed institutions that only serve to disguise the ways that white men dominate and abuse women and racial minorities. And they do it so they can destroy the earth ... or something like that. The only social glue is oppression.

It illustrates how our education system has been absorbed into a larger social engineering project of some kind. It also demonstrates how successful this is. Already it has run 'jokes' off the stage. Comedians are refusing to take the chance of performing for university audiences. All of these are only signs of the puritanical asceticism that is coming off our campuses. (I think Cromwell would be better at a party that the typical 'social justice warrior', as they are called.)

Not every student becomes a social justice warrior, but they all get used to living in an environment where that's the dominant ideology. A small proportion become fanatics, and support it in a religious sense, and there are many in the middle, not ready to go all the way, but seeing the point because, after all, their sociology teacher is telling them that rape was an everyday event in the 1950ies, when they wouldn't let women work. These students actually believe that.

Lest you forget, in 1967, it became something adventurous girls might do -- hitchhike, in pairs, across the country! My ex-wife and a friend did it. Both ways. Even more boy-girl pairs did it. It isn't convenient to remember the respect women received up until that time.

The result is interaction with social justice warriors in the room is stilted. They seem to lurk, waiting for something that can accuse people of as if their motives aren't pure enough. I say ... trigger warning ... fuck off with that nonsense! It's like going to a gestapo party.

So, I think it's important. What people have to recognize that the demands are never-ending. Remember when respectable homosexuals said same sex marriage would end their complaints? Hah! It has only generated men in dresses demanding to use the women's washrooms [i]as a right{/i] -- and, oh yeah, while you're at it, a new set of pronouns!

This won't stop until it is stopped.

But that's an editorial aside. The point is that the American population is being misled by an elite media that blacks out major stories. And so are Canadians.

ADDED LATER: Rex Murphy on the media during 2017 ...

Last edited by Bugs on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't apparent what is happening because the inquiry has moved behind closed doors.

The Christmas holidays are taking the public's attention off the issue, but there are likely political forces ready to exploit the change in focus. On the public side, the civil servants are jamming up.

Make no mistake -- in political science language, the legislature cannot exercise its 'oversight function' -- newest buzzword. 'oversight function'. It means the legislature cannot call the senior civil service to account, which is big part of what it is supposed to do.

Think about it -- the government of the USA has not drafted a budget for eight years, existing on a series of continuing resolutions. The spending exceeds revenues by over a $trillion a year! They have conducted illicit wars through 'drone strikes'. They toppled governments and played a big part in creating a huge refugee crisis. They have imposed an unwieldy and expensive health care plan on the domestic population, as well as stifling security procedures on travel. They are reaping foreign money to win elections. They used the IRS to defang their opposition, and the first black President of the USA had to have had that in mind from the start. And now the elected officials cannot force the FBI to explain why it appears that they worked in a partisan fashion to elect Hillary Clinton.

This is how controlled we all are -- we wouldn't have known anything about it were it not for Judicial Watch! Congress didn't dig up the information -- they can't get the truth out of their officials! They are failing in their basic function, using financial control to maintain public accountability for government actions. Formally, they have the power to subpoena and charge people with contempt, but they don't seem to be able to use those powers. Politicians in Washington, I am sure, live in an atmosphere where blackmail and threats of retaliation are tools of the trade anyway, but that is probably at a peak at the moment. What else stands in the Congressional committee's way?

Already, information that is characterized as 'leaks' about the secret hearings is appearing in this era of fake news. Can it be trusted? The general picture is that McCabe didn't do well. Ohr is up next, and then Stzrok after that.

And then ... it's the holiday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fusion GPS Dossier

Wife Of Fusion GPS Founder Admits Her Husband Was Behind Fake "RussiaGate" Story
by Tyler Durden
Dec 24, 2017 11:18 AM
Authored by Alex Christoforou via The Duran,

The Russiagate story concocted by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, who coincidently funded Fusion GPS (the firm behind the ‘Trump dossier’ that the entire Russia election meddling is based upon), is unraveling at record speed.

Mary Jacoby, the wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who is the man in the middle of the entire Russiagate scandal, boasted on Facebook about how ‘Russiagate,’ would not exist if it weren’t for her husband.

Tablet Magazine reports…

A Tablet investigation using public sources to trace the evolution of the now-famous dossier suggests that central elements of the Russiagate scandal emerged not from the British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s top-secret “sources” in the Russian government—which are unlikely to exist separate from Russian government control—but from a series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for TheWall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS existed, and Donald Trump was simply another loud-mouthed Manhattan real estate millionaire. Understanding the origins of the “Steele dossier” is especially important because of what it tells us about the nature and the workings of what its supporters would hopefully describe as an ongoing campaign to remove the elected president of the United States.
In a Facebook post from June 24, 2017, that Tablet has seen in screenshots, Jacoby claimed that her husband deserves the lion’s share of credit for Russiagate. (She has not replied to repeated requests for comment.)

“It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump,” Jacoby wrote. “Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.”

This assertion is hardly a simple assertion of family pride; it goes directly to the nature of what became known as the “Steele dossier,” on which the Russiagate narrative is founded.

The ironies pile on the ironies. It is entirely possible that the Russian collusion investigation is being conducted by the very people who colluded with (at least) Russian sources. It may even been financed, in part, by the FBI!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past week, the House Intelligence Committee has been at work and -- last August -- issued Congressional subpoenas that the DoJ and the FBI have simply ignored. This is possibly a deepening of the crisis that has the legislature -- Congress -- unable to control or exercise oversight on the civil service. It's a big deal.

DOJ Blows Past Deadline to Turn Over Documents to Congress on Dossier
Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich |Posted: Dec 29, 2017 2:45 PM Share (2K)

DOJ Blows Past Deadline to Turn Over Documents to Congress on Dossier

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes is blasting the Department of Justice and FBI after officials ignored congressional subpoenas and blew threw a deadline to turn over documents related to the infamous Fusion GPS dossier.

In a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Nunes points out that not only did DOJ mislead his Committee about the existense of documents, they also unlawfully failed to comply with congressional requests.

"Several weeks ago, DOJ informed the Committee that the basic investigatory documents demanded by the subpoenas, FBI Form FD-302 interview summaries, did not exist. However, shortly before my meeting with you in early December, DOJ subsequently located and produced numerous FD-302s pertaining to the Steele dossier, thereby rendering the initial response disingenuous at best," Nunes wrote.

"As it turns out, not only did documents exist that were directly responsive to the Committee's subpoenas, but they involved senior DOJ and FBI officials who were swiftly reassigned when their roles in matters under the Committee's investigation were brought to light. Given the content and impact of these supposedly newly-discovered FD-302s, the Committee is no longer able to accept your purported basis for DOJ's blanket refusal to provide responsive FBI Form FD-1023s--documenting meetings between FBI officials and FBI confidential human sources-or anything less than full and complete compliance with its subpoenas," he continued.

The subpoenas were sent out in August and have been ignored for months.

Nunes is seeking documentation about the dossier, but is also demanding interview dates for the following officials:

Former DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr

FBI Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) Peter Strzok

FBI Attorney James Baker

FBI Attorney Lisa Page

FBI Attorney Sally Moyer

FBI Assistant Director for Congressional Affairs Greg Brower.

DOJ now has until January 3 to comply as Nunes readies contempt charges.

If Nunes, the chairman, can't get these people in front of his committee, it has serious constitutional consequences. At this level of power, precedents are important. It could mean that Congress is losing its role to the Executive Branch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More media monkey-business ...

WikiLeaks Drops Proof That NYTimes Colluded With Hillary Clinton
Boston Globe
December 31, 2017

You thought 2017 was going to end without a bang — other than the fireworks?

Think again.

After The New York Times on Saturday published a story headlined "Republican Attacks on Mueller and F.B.I. Open New Rift in G.O.P.," WikiLeaks couldn't stand it anymore. In a late-night post on Twitter, WikiLeaks revealed that a Times reporter used to feed State Department email updates of the stories the paper would be publishing DAYS before the stories appeared.

At the time, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State.

Email shows New York Times handed over Cablegate's publication schedule to the US government (without telling @WikiLeaks) giving the State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton, up to 9 days in advance to spin the revelations or create diversions.

The heads-up email was intended to give State (and Clinton) time to come up with some spin for stories that may have caused problems. Or, in another possible scenario, the heads up could give the State Department time to create a diversion for the same day, thus overriding a damaging story with other news its friends in the mainstream media would happily cover instead.

The players in the WikiLeaks email are interesting. Scott Shane is the national security reporter for the Times. And the recipient of his email, Philip Crowley, was at the time the United States Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs under Clinton’s State Department.

As 2017 comes to an end, it's clear the Clinton scandals won't go away anytime soon.

On Friday, the Justice Department released thousands of Clinton emails. "Several emails with classified information from former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin were among a tranche of documents released Friday that were found on Anthony Weiner's personal computer during an FBI probe," USA Today reported. [....]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out Huma Abedin sent her passwords to somebody via Yahoo, the leakiest email provider out there.

Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents
Investigative Reporter
9:23 PM 01/01/2018

Huma Abedin forwarded sensitive State Department emails, including passwords to government systems, to her personal Yahoo email account before every single Yahoo account was hacked, a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of emails released as part of a lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch shows.

Abedin, the top aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, used her insecure personal email provider to conduct sensitive work. This guarantees that an account with high-level correspondence in Clinton’s State Department was impacted by one or more of a series of breaches — at least one of which was perpetrated by a “state-sponsored actor.”

The U.S. later charged Russian intelligence agent Igor Sushchin with hacking 500 million Yahoo email accounts. The initial hack occurred in 2014 and allowed his associates to access accounts into 2015 and 2016 by using forged cookies. Sushchin also worked for the Russian investment bank Renaissance Capital, which paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 for a June 2010 speech in Moscow.

A separate hack in 2013 compromised three billion accounts across multiple Yahoo properties, and the culprit is still unclear. “All Yahoo user accounts were affected by the August 2013 theft,” the company said in a statement.

Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, regularly forwarded work emails to her personal humamabedin@yahoo.com address. “She would use these accounts if her (State) account was down or if she needed to print an email or document. Abedin further explained that it was difficult to print from the DoS system so she routinely forwarded emails to her non-DoS accounts so she could more easily print,” an FBI report says.

Abedin sent passwords for her government laptop to her Yahoo account on Aug. 24, 2009, an email released by the State Department in September 2017 shows.

Huma sends laptop password to Yahoo / Source: State Department
Long-time Clinton confidante Sid Blumenthal sent Clinton an email in July 2009 with the subject line: “Important. Not for circulation. You only. Sid.” The message began “CONFIDENTIAL… Re: Moscow Summit.” Abedin forwarded the email to her Yahoo address, potentially making it visible to hackers.

The email was deemed too sensitive to release to the public and was redacted before being published pursuant to the Judicial Watch lawsuit. The released copy says “Classified by DAS/ A/GIS, DoS on 10/30/2015 Class: Confidential.” The unredacted portion reads: “I have heard authoritatively from Bill Drozdiak, who is in Berlin…. We should expect that the Germans and Russians will now cut their own separate deals on energy, regional security, etc.”

Given Abedin's background -- deep family associations with the Moslem Brotherhood, for example -- one has to open their mind to the possiblty that this could actually be an espionage operation. Why mess around with 'info drops' on park benches and all of that stuff, when all you have to do is pass on a password to get access to a treasure trove of material?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The countdown begins?

This may be the beginning of the end.

First, Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee issued subpoenas on top FBI officials, and they met -- privately -- with the top officials in the House. Nunes was not invited, which is not in conformity with normal practice. It's being taken as an insult. But the interviews are now scheduled.

Nunes announces deal with DOJ on document requests
Deirdre Walsh Profile
By Deirdre Walsh and Aileen Graef, CNN

Updated 10:52 PM ET, Wed January 3, 2018

GOP leaders on the House Russia probe are eager to wrap up the investigation soon
Committee Democrats say there are areas that have not been fully investigated
(CNN)House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes announced Wednesday evening that the committee had reached an agreement with the Justice Department about his outstanding document and witness requests related to the Russia investigation.

Nunes said in a statement that he spoke with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Wednesday evening and "looks forward to receiving access to the documents over the coming days."

Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray had met with House Speaker Paul Ryan earlier Wednesday to discuss the House Intelligence Committee's Russia investigation.
The meetings occurred during a time of friction between the Justice Department and the committee over the investigation.

Nunes has been seeking testimony from top leadership at the FBI and the Justice Department regarding the FBI's involvement with a dossier, created by Fusion GPS, that includes allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about President Donald Trump. Nunes, a California Republican, went so far as to threaten top officials at the department and the FBI with contempt of Congress in December if they did not meet his subpoena demands. The Ryan meeting was at Rosenstein's request, an aide to Republican leadership told CNN.

If the officials had not responded to the subpoenas, they could have faced contempt of Congress charges. Jail. That's what it has come to in order to get civil servants to submit to Congressional oversight!

Second, the DoJ has ordered the FBI to re-open the evidence about the Clinton rogue server, which leads directly into the email scandal. This is the stuff Comey exonerated her on.

Justice Department ‘Looking Into’ Hillary Clinton’s Emails— Again
It’s the most scrutinized email server of all time. But the president is demanding it get scrutinized again. And DOJ is taking a fresh look.
Betsy Woodruff
01.04.18 10:00 AM ET

Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State, The Daily Beast has learned.

An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material. Officials’ questions include how much classified information was sent over Clinton’s server; who put that information into an unclassified environment, and how; and which investigators knew about these matters and when. The Sessions ally also said officials have questions about immunity agreements that Clinton aides may have made.

A former senior DOJ official familiar with department leadership’s thinking said officials there are acutely aware of demands from President Donald Trump that they look into Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of State—and that they lock up her top aide, Huma Abedin.

For instance, Trump tweeted on Dec. 2, “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”

And third, a judge yesterday ruled that Congress could see Fusion GPS's bank records and find out who had financed the Steele dossier.

Federal Judge Deals HUGE Blow To Fusion GPS In Bank Records Battle
Photo of Chuck Ross
9:27 PM 01/04/2018

A federal judge has ruled against Fusion GPS in the Trump dossier firm’s quest to block the release of its bank records to the House Intelligence Committee.

Judge Richard Leon shot down all four of Fusion’s arguments against the release of 70 records of transactions involving some of its clients as well as journalists and researchers it has paid since Sept. 2015.

Fusion sued its bank, TD Bank, in October, to prevent it from complying with a subpoena issued by the House Intelligence Committee, which has been looking into Fusion’s role in putting together the dossier.

That subpoena, issued by committee chairman Devin Nunes on Oct. 5, prompted Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, to reveal that it had hired Fusion GPS in April 2016 to investigate Trump.

Fusion, which was founded by three former Wall Street Journal reporters, later hired Christopher Steele, a former British spy with experience in Moscow.

The media call this dossier "opposition research" but opposition research is a search for undeniable and embarrassing things about the opposition candidate that are true. Its power depends upon it being true. But the dossier is just gossip gathered to slander a President. It's fake news to call it 'opposition research'. There is bound to be a lot of political embarrassment about this because it reveals the Obama-Clinton cabal as sleazy beyond the normal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary has a fire!

Fire breaks out at Hillary and Bill Clinton's house in Chappaqua
Kevin Breuninger
Published 3:25 PM ET Wed, 3 Jan 2018 Updated 6:24 PM ET Wed, 3 Jan 2018

A fire that broke out at former president and first lady Bill and Hillary Clinton's home has been extinguished, WNBC reported Wednesday.

Firefighters arrived on the scene of the Clintons' longtime home in Chappaqua, New York to fight a fire that has since been put out, the Chappaqua Fire Department told WNBC.

The Town of New Castle Police Department said no injuries were sustained by the fire. An ambulance on the scene left without transport.

Hillary Clinton's communication director Nick Merrill tweeted that the fire was in a building on the property used by the secret service, not the main residence. [....]

If she has a fire, she can claim that whatever documents that may be subpoenaed were destroyed. And who would ever think that Hillary was a liar?

She has a record of destroying evidence that goes a long way back. She has taken hammers to cell phones, for example. Her one good quality is she can avoid the personal responsibility for her actions, no matter how illegal they be. Until now.

Dick Nixon lost the presidency because he drew the line at destroying evidence. Hillary is way more evil than Nixon was.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fusion GPX's service

This is from sworn testimony from a court proceeding. Fake news describes Fusion GPX as "opposition research" outfit, but they aren't. "Opposition research" looks for the hidden secrets in their target's life, and it won't work unless it's true. It's like detective work. These guys seem to specialize in finding people to lend their bona fides to a load of smears as a regular practice. It's more like writing a script for a porn movie.

Journalist Describes How Fusion GPS Smeared Him as a 'Pedaophile,' 'Extortionist' and 'Drug Trafficker'
Venezuelan journalist Alek Boyd appears on Fox news.

The shady, liberal opposition research firm behind the discredited anti-Trump dossier uses smear tactics and intimidation to discredit people who go against its clients, a London-based Venezuelan journalist told Fox News Thursday.

In congressional testimony as well, Alek Boyd said Fusion GPS labeled him a “pedophile,” “extortionist” and “drug trafficker” after he criticized Derwick Associates, one of its clients.

“I believe that Fusion GPS’s business is to do basically whatever the paymasters tell them to do,” Boyd said in his first American TV interview. “They are particularly good at spreading misinformation, disinformation and smears.”

The journalist's testimony comes as a federal judge denied the firm's request to quash a congressional subpoena for their bank records.

Boyd said Fusion, which describes itself as a “strategic intelligence” outfit, targeted him after he reported on Derwick Associates, a crooked power company with close ties to the Venezuelan government. Derwick Associates allegedly sold faulty electric plants in Venezuela, and skimmed nearly a billion dollars from corrupt contracts with the late Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.

“It is my understanding that [Fusion GPS] were hired basically to smear Derwick opponents and to dispel any possible doubts that regular media may have had at the time,” he told Fox News.

Human rights activist Thor Halvorssen told a similar story last July, when he submitted statements to the Judiciary Committee describing for the record how the firm went after him for whistle-blowing against Derwick.

"Imagine waking up one day and seeing a headline in a fringe website that says that I'm a neocon scam artist and then you read the actual article and it says that I -- there in some Facebook posts and Twitter posts that they put out -- it says falsely says that I sleep with children, it says that I'm a heroin addict, it says that I've been to rehab, it says that I'm an embezzler," Halvorssen told Fox news' Tucker Carlson last summer.

He said that it's a "company that sells itself to the highest bidder to bring together smear campaigns and to try and destroy honest, good people who are going against their clients."

I wouldn't be surprised if Crowdstrike -- the corporate entity that took possession of the DNC's servers when the DNC wouldn't let the FBI have them -- is a similar firm, secializing in a number of computer services. Since then it has been shown that those servers weren't hacked by the Russians or anyone else. The materials were downloaded on the site, not in Russia or Romania, and this is known because the download speed is way higher than could be transferred over the internet.

You will notice that Fusion GPX was paid with funds that were washed through a law firm. The benefit of this expensive procedure is that it obscurs the source of the money.

That seems to be what Washington DC is like these days -- sophistication used to corrupt and (no doubt) steal from the state.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: