Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Ready for legal reefer? Here it comes ... Reply with quote

With 72 hours until legal cannabis, is Canada ready? Pot point-man Blair offers the latest
Marijuana legislation

Rachel Aiello, Ottawa News Bureau Online Producer

Published Sunday, October 14, 2018 7:00AM EDT

OTTAWA -- In 72 hours it will be legal for adults in Canada to purchase, possess, or grow recreational cannabis, with some considerable caveats depending on which part of the country you live in.

On Wednesday, Oct. 17 the country will mark a historic moment: the end of the criminal prohibition on marijuana.

It also begins the 12-month march to edibles joining the list of permissible pot products -- the regulations for which Blair said are already in the works.

With the countdown to legal cannabis now measurable in hours, many retailers, police forces, and the general public are still curious and uncertain about how the rollout will go.

As part of CTV's Question Period special, focusing on the incoming major societal shift, Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction Bill Blair spoke at length with host Evan Solomon about where things stand, and why he thinks we're ready.

Though, even the president and CEO of cannabis producing company Canopy Growth Mark Zekulin admits there will be "hiccups for sure."

On the show, Zekulin said that while he anticipates a surge and likely more demand than supply on day one, it will take time for current users to pivot away from the black market.

Opposition critics also joined us to chime in on how they see the chips falling on Wednesday and in the weeks and months afterwards.

"This government is absolutely not ready for marijuana legalization. The country's not ready," said Conservative MP John Brassard, whose party has remained strongly opposed to the whole idea.

While the New Democrats are in favour of legalized cannabis, even NDP MP Alexandre Boulerice said "nobody is ready in the country."

Here’s a full rundown of what Blair had to say on CTV’s Question Period. For CTV News’ comprehensive cannabis coverage, click here.

What is the biggest outstanding challenge?

"It's a process of implementation," Blair said.

The federal government has been working for the last two-and-a-half years to implement what Blair characterized as a "very significant regulatory change." But he said that, at the end of the day, a lot of the responsibilities will fall on the provinces and territories, as well as the police forces within them.

Concerned about technological, training uncertainty?

Some police forces have been skeptical about using the new oral fluid testing devices to detect the presence of THC. Ottawa Police Chief Charles Bordeleau has said his officers won’t be using the first approved device, the Dräger DrugTest 5000, amid some reported concerns about its reliability.

Asked about that the uncertainty, Blair was blunt.

"Quite frankly I don’t know what scientist the chief in Ottawa has consulted, but I know who we've consulted and it’s the Canadian Society of Forensic Science's Drugs and Driving Committee." [....]
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/with-72-hours-until-legal-cannabis-is-canada-ready-pot-point-man-blair-offers-the-latest-1.4132314
====================================

The article goes on to list the ways in which "they" are not ready for the big impact this is going to have on the universe. They generate so much hot air that I worry for the ozone myself.

"They", of course, are the government.

I am changing my mind about this. My mistake was to think that they were going to use the cartel to limit access the way they have with tobacco. But what I am seeing is a push for a big expansion of the market! They are developing new products and even non-stoning forms of marijuana. They'll have people rubbing it in their hair soon.

Signs of the coming apocalypse ... A poster on a Toronto lamppost offers cannabis at a 15% discount to students. A Toronto Star story on how it's going to give police a problem because of all the stoners on the police force. (The problem with detection is that the traces linger long after the effect -- months. So one transgression a month can be detected but it doesn't distinguish between those people and the impaired.)

Best of all ... it is rumoured that 7-11 wants to have a distributorship in Ontario.

My vision of what it would look like is wrong, but I still feel like none of this is an improvement.
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally I'm sick of hearing about the whole thing but I agree they are planning to expand the marijuana market in Canada , not simply try and control what was already here

with so many pot companies now operating in Canada , were soon going to see the biggest push we've ever seen encourage marijuana use in Canada .

there is even talk of a marijuana infused beer from Molson's , although I don't think its ready for market yet and not aware of any major marijuana beer's currently for sale

myself I have no plans to log onto the Ontario cannabis store and buy anything once its legal this week , its not something that personally interests me at all

I find it pitiful that this was all the liberals could think of when they decided on an agenda for Canada after winning the 2015 election . they had a majority and could of took the country on any direction they wanted . but there first and heaviest priority was legalising marijuana from coast to coast

of all the things they could of done or issues that could of been addressed , its hard to believe Marijuana was highest on the federal agenda

I also find it disturbing that Trudeau is seemingly so upset about the CAQ wanting to increase the age of marijuana use to 21 in quebec . were talking about college and university students , trudeau is deeply upset that college kids might not be able to legally buy marijuana in quebec . seriously this is the issue which most upsets our PM , clear evidence he is unfit to lead this country

its up to the opposition conservatives to come up with an agenda and policy for the 2019 election that focuses on real issues that Canadians care about , considering the liberals lack of an agenda so far that shouldn't be very difficult

the liberals will also be forced to try and find voters who care about other issues , as the people who voted for them only cause of marijuana are not likely to come out a second time once its already legal . its unclear how many marijuana voters there really was but I saw first hand evidence at the polls that some in fact did exist . I still remember seeing the pot obsessed younger lady from our local pub voting in the federal election
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

with so many pot companies now operating in Canada , were soon going to see the biggest push we've ever seen encourage marijuana use in Canada .

Some of these companies I think are readying for the US recreational class when it comes. We have a few steps along over the Yanks.
Quote:

there is even talk of a marijuana infused beer from Molson's , although I don't think its ready for market yet and not aware of any major marijuana beer's currently for sale

Yuck...skunky beer on purpose? No thanks.
Quote:

I find it pitiful that this was all the liberals could think of when they decided on an agenda for Canada after winning the 2015 election . they had a majority and could of took the country on any direction they wanted . but there first and heaviest priority was legalising marijuana from coast to coast

Maybe they wanted to cut down on wasting money on pot charges? (ok..we can snicker but it is true)
Its what the people wanted and its making for good business.
Quote:

of all the things they could of done or issues that could of been addressed , its hard to believe Marijuana was highest on the federal agenda

Questionable if that is a fact.

Quote:
. seriously this is the issue which most upsets our PM , clear evidence he is unfit to lead this country

Yes..clear evidence .... LOL!

You forgot to bang the table when you said that.

Quote:

its up to the opposition conservatives to come up with an agenda and policy for the 2019 election that focuses on real issues that Canadians care about ,

Which opposition? The NDP? The fractured PC or whatever the crybaby Bernier's party is called?

Quote:

the liberals will also be forced to try and find voters who care about other issues , as the people who voted for them only cause of marijuana are not likely to come out a second time once its already legal .

Yup..stoners and stoners alone got them in. The sky is falling !
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( trudeau even went as far as to claim that organized crime ( biker gangs in quebec I'd assume ) are not going to supply teenagers with there marijuana if the age is set to 21 .
really ? are biker gangs supplying underage teen drinkers in quebec with there booze ? I highly doubt , often they get it from older siblings or parents , which will be the case if pot is legal for those 21 or older

seriously there is something wrong with our PM if this is one of his top personal issues , he even plans to discuss the Matter with quebec's new premier . although he's given no indication he plans to back down )

Quebec's higher minimum age for cannabis could help organized crime: Trudeau

Melina Marquis, The Canadian Press
Published Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:06AM EDT
Last Updated Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:55AM EDT

YEREVAN, Armenia -- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau suggested Saturday morning the incoming Quebec government's plan to raise the legal age for smoking cannabis to 21 could leave an opening for organized crime.

Speaking to reporters on the last day of a trip to Armenia, Trudeau said increasing the legal age could undermine one of the federal law's key aims -- eliminating the black market.

"If we eliminate the segment of the population between 18 to 19 and 21 years, which is a population often in university, often in areas where they'll try to consume, we're keeping an important segment of potential consumers for the black market," he told reporters in Yerevan.

Trudeau said he hopes to discuss the matter further with Coalition Avenir Quebec Leader Francois Legault, whose party was elected Oct. 1.

The federal law sets the minimum age at 18 but leaves it open to provinces and territories to establish their own rules.

In all provinces and territories, the legal age will be 18 or 19 when cannabis becomes legal next Wednesday.

But Legault has promised to raise the age to 21 from 18 in Quebec. Trudeau said he personally agrees with a legal age of 18.

The prime minister said he understands that some people would like to prevent those under 25 from consuming marijuana due to the substance's impact on brain development, but that doing so would "maintain a black market."

"We believe that setting the legal age to (match) the age of alcohol consumption is a compromise that makes sense," he said.

Despite their differences, Trudeau appeared reluctant to begin a quarrel with the newly elected Quebec premier.

"The government of the (Coalition Avenir Quebec) hasn't even established its cabinet yet, so (there are) a lot of decisions to make," he said.

"We'll share our perspective ... and we'll have the necessary conversations at the right time and place."

While Legault has promised to raise the legal age to 21, those changes won't be in place when cannabis becomes legal on Wednesday.

Therefore, Quebecers between the ages of 18 and 20 will be able to legally consume cannabis for at least the first few weeks.

The party has said it intends to begin the process of modifying the law once the legislature session begins.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/quebec-s-higher-minimum-age-for-cannabis-could-help-organized-crime-trudeau-1.4132820
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

Some of these companies I think are readying for the US recreational class when it comes. We have a few steps along over the Yanks.
Quote:

Yuck...skunky beer on purpose? No thanks.
Quote:

Maybe they wanted to cut down on wasting money on pot charges? (ok..we can snicker but it is true)
Its what the people wanted and its making for good business.
Quote:

Questionable if that is a fact.

Quote:
. seriously this is the issue which most upsets our PM , clear evidence he is unfit to lead this country

Yes..clear evidence .... LOL!

You forgot to bang the table when you said that.

Quote:

its up to the opposition conservatives to come up with an agenda and policy for the 2019 election that focuses on real issues that Canadians care about ,

Which opposition? The NDP? The fractured PC or whatever the crybaby Bernier's party is called?

Quote:

the liberals will also be forced to try and find voters who care about other issues , as the people who voted for them only cause of marijuana are not likely to come out a second time once its already legal .

Yup..stoners and stoners alone got them in. The sky is falling !

I will admit it was a mistake for the previous conservative government to not address the issue . even if they had went for the " decriminalization " of small amount of pot , that would of taken a lot of the wind out of the liberals sails on the issue

and had left for only the marijuana obsessed like marc emery to call for legalisation

decriminalization would of addressed the issues of young people needlessly getting criminal records for small amounts of pot and the court backlog from all the minor marijuana charges

now were entering something much different , a new environment . where pot is not only being decriminalized but actually promoted and its use expanded throughout Canada . only time will tell if it works out or not , everyone knows there will be highs and lows to this plan in the coming months ahead

I stand by my comments that our PM should have something better to worry about , he's not worried if teens in quebec can pay there student loans or have a job when they graduate . he's worried if they have access to legal pot when there between the age of 18-21 , when there suppose to be focused on graduating college not becoming stoners

I though the whole reason for this plan was to reduce drug use among young people , by making it harder for them to access . its bizarre trudeau is going to bat for increased access to pot by college kids . he is a pitiful person if this is something he's truly worried about , he needs to get a life and realise that Canadians actually care about real issues facing the country . he is truly unfit to be PM if this is something he's losing sleep over
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( it should also be noted the legal age for marijuana in Colorado in 21 not 18 , so the quebec age limit would not be unusual in the US where 21 seems to be the standard age )

Recreational marijuana (2012)[edit]

Since the enactment of Colorado Amendment 64 in November 2012, adults aged 21[16] or older can grow up to six marijuana plants (with no more than half being mature flowering plants) privately in a locked space, legally possess all marijuana from the plants they grow (as long as it stays where it was grown),[17] legally possess up to one ounce of marijuana while traveling,[18] and give as a gift up to one ounce to other citizens 21 years of age or older. Any adult in Colorado's territory may possess up to one ounce of marijuana at any time,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Colorado
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

I will admit it was a mistake for the previous conservative government to not address the issue . even if they had went for the " decriminalization " of small amount of pot , that would of taken a lot of the wind out of the liberals sails on the issue

and had left for only the marijuana obsessed like marc emery to call for legalisation

Marc Emery had virtually nothing to do with legalizing weed.

Harper could have legalized it but...well you know.
Quote:

decriminalization would of addressed the issues of young people needlessly getting criminal records for small amounts of pot and the court backlog from all the minor marijuana charges

IN other words, go half ass instead of of full ass.

Problem with that, you'd be sitting here today wondering why the half assed measures. Because your own words confirm, you hate anything to do with Trudeau. Ergo, this is a problem now.
Quote:

now were entering something much different , a new environment . where pot is not only being decriminalized but actually promoted and its use expanded throughout Canada .

Sure, but not by the govt. Their job is the legal aspect part. The rest has nothing to do with the govt.
Quote:

I stand by my comments that our PM should have something better to worry about , he's not worried if teens in quebec can pay there student loans or have a job when they graduate . he's worried if they have access to legal pot when there between the age of 18-21 , when there suppose to be focused on graduating college not becoming stoners

False. Categorically false.

But thats ok, ya know...if you want to make up stories knock yourself out.
Quote:

I though the whole reason for this plan was to reduce drug use among young people , by making it harder for them to access .

Wow ! You thought wrong all this time and still think wrong?
Quote:
its bizarre trudeau is going to bat for increased access to pot by college kids . he is a pitiful person if this is something he's truly worried about , he needs to get a life and realise that Canadians actually care about real issues facing the country . he is truly unfit to be PM if this is something he's losing sleep over

Did you pound the desk when posting this as a show of force?

Truly unfit! LOL!

Like I said earlier, keep it up guys, I'm having a laugh over this.
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

Marc Emery had virtually nothing to do with legalizing weed.

Harper could have legalized it but...well you know.
Quote:

IN other words, go half ass instead of of full ass.

Problem with that, you'd be sitting here today wondering why the half assed measures. Because your own words confirm, you hate anything to do with Trudeau. Ergo, this is a problem now.
Quote:

now were entering something much different , a new environment . where pot is not only being decriminalized but actually promoted and its use expanded throughout Canada .

Sure, but not by the govt. Their job is the legal aspect part. The rest has nothing to do with the govt.
Quote:

False. Categorically false.

But thats ok, ya know...if you want to make up stories knock yourself out.
Quote:

I though the whole reason for this plan was to reduce drug use among young people , by making it harder for them to access .

Wow ! You thought wrong all this time and still think wrong?
Quote:
its bizarre trudeau is going to bat for increased access to pot by college kids . he is a pitiful person if this is something he's truly worried about , he needs to get a life and realise that Canadians actually care about real issues facing the country . he is truly unfit to be PM if this is something he's losing sleep over

Did you pound the desk when posting this as a show of force?

Truly unfit! LOL!

Like I said earlier, keep it up guys, I'm having a laugh over this.

the liberal party had suggested decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana as early as 2004 , back then that was there policy on marijuana . they weren't calling for all out legalization like were getting now

I stand by my comments that trudeau should have something better to worry about , truly bizarre one of the tops concerns for the PM is if college kids in quebec have access to legal marijuana or not . for this to be something he is deeply troubled by is odd in my view

as I said the legal age for pot in Colorado is 21 , so the quebec age limit would not be unusual

its sounds more and more likely that trudeau himself has been a regular user of marijuana over the years ( he seems to have already admitted to smoking it ) , that might be why he is so worried about this issue
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:
[
the liberal party had suggested decriminalization of small amounts of marijuana as early as 2004 , back then that was there policy on marijuana . they weren't calling for all out legalization like were getting now

The bold is my answer.

Quote:

I stand by my comments that trudeau should have something better to worry about , truly bizarre one of the tops concerns for the PM is if college kids in quebec have access to legal marijuana or not . for this to be something he is deeply troubled by is odd in my view

Odd in my view is one who thinks any PM is worried about this. He isnt it wouldnt appear , moreso just one of those hiccups he will answer to in a presser.

But odd in your view is fine. It would also be odd in your view that JT breathes. But thats you. So be it

Quote:

as I said the legal age for pot in Colorado is 21 , so the quebec age limit would not be unusual

It would be highly unusual since the legal age for booze is 19 all across the country except Alta Manitoba and .....Quebec where it is 18.

So 18 booze....21 for pot and you are all " the quebec age limit would not be unusual "

Your reasoning is..... "I hate JT breathing ! "

You must love dog whistle politics. You certainly dont think on your own that much is proven.
Sad really.

Quote:

its sounds more and more likely that trudeau himself has been a regular user of marijuana over the years ( he seems to have already admitted to smoking it ) , that might be why he is so worried about this issue

Or...he might have been asked a question and how dare he answer.

The horror.

More laughs a minute around here.
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

either way in my view trudeau is not a serious PM if this is the kind of thing that gets him upset . he genuinely seems more upset at the fact 18-19 year old college kids in quebec might be unable to access legal cannabis

than he did at learning that convicted murder and child killer Teri Lynn Mcclintic had been transferred to an aborigional healing lodge instead of prison . that didn't seem to upset him at all , a convicted child killer out of jail in some sort of native healing lodge instead

but quebec college aged stoners , unable to access legal pot , so upset he's going to discuss the issue with the quebec premier

seriously this man is a joke and not someone I want as out PM . he should be concerned about real issues that Canadians care about . if I canvassed around most average neighbourhoods in Ontario I'd doubt I'd find anyone who would actually say marijuana laws were there top concern

more like the economy , health care , affordable housing , environment , free trade deals , energy policy/pipelines , criminal justice reform , public transportation/infrastructure projects and so on
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:
either way in my view trudeau is not a serious PM if this is the kind of thing that gets him upset . he genuinely seems more upset at the fact 18-19 year old college kids in quebec might be unable to access legal cannabis

Can you show your PM being upset? PLease? Did I miss something?
Quote:

than he did at learning that convicted murder and child killer Teri Lynn Mcclintic had been transferred to an aborigional healing lodge instead of prison . that didn't seem to upset him at all , a convicted child killer out of jail in some sort of native healing lodge instead

He was concerned, but that decision is not his to make , nor was his to make or be consulted on.
For the record, somebody did not do the right job there.

Quote:
seriously this man is a joke and not someone I want as out PM .

We know. Even if the man himself saved your life youd bitch about that.

Hope you like this joke for another 4 years plus.
Quote:

if I canvassed around most average neighbourhoods in Ontario I'd doubt I'd find anyone who would actually say marijuana laws were there top concern

Correct .

Of course his legalization of pot was a minor issue on his agenda but it played well.

He got elected !

Quote:

more like the economy , health care , affordable housing , environment , free trade deals , energy policy/pipelines , criminal justice reform , public transportation/infrastructure projects and so on

Well, he has done quite well, spectacular to be honest, on trade, we know that much.

But um....affordable housing, public transport/infrastructure are the Provinces responsibility.

Oops....back to the drawing board and another angry fist !
RCO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

Can you show your PM being upset? PLease? Did I miss something?
Quote:

He was concerned, but that decision is not his to make , nor was his to make or be consulted on.
For the record, somebody did not do the right job there.

Quote:
seriously this man is a joke and not someone I want as out PM .

We know. Even if the man himself saved your life youd bitch about that.

Hope you like this joke for another 4 years plus.
Quote:

if I canvassed around most average neighbourhoods in Ontario I'd doubt I'd find anyone who would actually say marijuana laws were there top concern

Correct .

Of course his legalization of pot was a minor issue on his agenda but it played well.

He got elected !

Quote:

Well, he has done quite well, spectacular to be honest, on trade, we know that much.

But um....affordable housing, public transport/infrastructure are the Provinces responsibility.

Oops....back to the drawing board and another angry fist !

Trudeau never once gave off the impression he was at all concerned about the release of Teri lynn mcclintic , what has he possibly done to try and reverse the situation , literally nothing , he does not give a shit and to try to claim otherwise is pure none sense .

a child killer walks the grounds on a native healing lodge , trudeau is seemingly ok with that but college aged pot heads without access to legal pot , that is an issue worth bringing up with the premier of quebec

did trudeau ever bring up the issue of teri lynn mcclintic with premier doug ford ? he didn't even want to discuss the issue in the house and was visibly upset that the tories attempted to

my point was legal pot was a minor issue during the campaign and not something the average Canadian was obsessed with , not saying the liberals did not have a mandate to implement it . they clearly did as it was part of there platform and unlike other issues candidates did openly discuss it with voters
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

Trudeau never once gave off the impression he was at all concerned about the release of Teri lynn mcclintic ,

Never once ? None ?

Standing up in QP and answering questions doesnt count. Was he laughing and saying "Oh you guys... Ha Ha" ?
Nope.
Quote:
what has he possibly done to try and reverse the situation , literally nothing , he does not give a shit and to try to claim otherwise is pure none sense .

Sorry buttercup.

Pure none sense <sic> is claiming nothing is/was being done. SMH and laugh.

By the way, before we go any further learn this .

The PM cannot just change this . Now re-read that again before you slam your keyboard in faux rage again.
Here are the words of Ralph Goodale..... do you know him?

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau fielded questions from Opposition Leader Andrew Scheer, who called on the prime minister to reverse the decision, something Goodale told reporters he doesn't have the power to do.

"The minister has asked that the commissioner of Correctional Services review such decision to ensure they're done properly and in according with longstanding policy," said Trudeau.

And of course by now you know , but will not admit to, that Trudeau ahs ordered a review of all this.

So ya know......he has been on it. Non-sense...LOL!
Quote:

did trudeau ever bring up the issue of teri lynn mcclintic with premier doug ford ?

What would he consult Dougie over?

Oh, ok. He could talk about Dougies criminal past, Dougies sister's criminal (and horrible record) Dougies brothers problem w crack booze cheating and fucking around in undergound garages...I guess. He could talk about Randys kidnapping charges . Well...thats whole days worth of fun.
Good point, maybe he should talk w Dougie.

Quote:

my point was legal pot was a minor issue during the campaign

Oh? Umm....why the switch back to minor issue from your previous stance? Must be learning and reading lately.
RCO- "there is something wrong with our PM if this is one of his top personal issues "
"of all the things they could of done or issues that could of been addressed , its hard to believe Marijuana was highest on the federal agenda "

Nice flip flop.
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

Trudeau never once gave off the impression he was at all concerned about the release of Teri lynn mcclintic ,

Never once ? None ?

Standing up in QP and answering questions doesnt count. Was he laughing and saying "Oh you guys... Ha Ha" ?
Nope.
Quote:
what has he possibly done to try and reverse the situation , literally nothing , he does not give a shit and to try to claim otherwise is pure none sense .

Sorry buttercup.

Pure none sense <sic> is claiming nothing is/was being done. SMH and laugh.

By the way, before we go any further learn this .

The PM cannot just change this . Now re-read that again before you slam your keyboard in faux rage again.
Here are the words of Ralph Goodale..... do you know him?

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau fielded questions from Opposition Leader Andrew Scheer, who called on the prime minister to reverse the decision, something Goodale told reporters he doesn't have the power to do.

"The minister has asked that the commissioner of Correctional Services review such decision to ensure they're done properly and in according with longstanding policy," said Trudeau.

And of course by now you know , but will not admit to, that Trudeau ahs ordered a review of all this.

So ya know......he has been on it. Non-sense...LOL!
Quote:

did trudeau ever bring up the issue of teri lynn mcclintic with premier doug ford ?

What would he consult Dougie over?

Oh, ok. He could talk about Dougies criminal past, Dougies sister's criminal (and horrible record) Dougies brothers problem w crack booze cheating and fucking around in undergound garages...I guess. He could talk about Randys kidnapping charges . Well...thats whole days worth of fun.
Good point, maybe he should talk w Dougie.

Quote:

my point was legal pot was a minor issue during the campaign

Oh? Umm....why the switch back to minor issue from your previous stance? Must be learning and reading lately.
RCO- "there is something wrong with our PM if this is one of his top personal issues "
"of all the things they could of done or issues that could of been addressed , its hard to believe Marijuana was highest on the federal agenda "

Nice flip flop.

think that I saw someone smoking marijuana openly in public today , at a plaza was this man in his 30's or 40's sitting oddly on the cement , and clearly smoking something that didn't look like a cigarette who seemed oddly happy , hard to say but I think it was pot

this legalization thing is really an experiment at this point , no one knows how it will work out long term . obviously there will be people upset there is people getting high in public and in front of people . there is always that not in my backyard additude

no one really believes there is nothing the PM of Canada or his cabinet could do about the Teri Lynn Mcclintic problem , these are the people in power . there is something they could do to resolve the matter

trudeau clearly wanted the whole issue to disappear and had no interest in discussing it further

but he is interested in talking about marijuana and willing to talk to the quebec premier about his governments plan to raise the age to 21 , its clear what was more important to our PM , access to marijuana for college aged stoners in quebec and not the fact a child killer is not serving her time in an actual prison
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

think that I saw someone smoking marijuana openly in public today , at a plaza was this man in his 30's or 40's sitting oddly on the cement , and clearly smoking something that didn't look like a cigarette who seemed oddly happy , hard to say but I think it was pot

Cool story bro.

Happens all the time if you get out.

Quote:

this legalization thing is really an experiment at this point , no one knows how it will work out long term .

An experiment whereby nothing will revert back? Ok , fine by me.
Quote:

obviously there will be people upset there is people getting high in public and in front of people . there is always that not in my backyard additude

Like booze ? So what? Tell 'em to get back in their church and MYOB .

Quote:

no one really believes there is nothing the PM of Canada or his cabinet could do about the Teri Lynn Mcclintic problem , these are the people in power . there is something they could do to resolve the matter

LOL...no only YOU believe that in spite of the rules.

Who's they ?

I suspect and you can correct me , that CSC can do something . So yeah...but the PM as Goodale said cannot.

If you keep getting smacked down on incorrect assumptions, its best to check your facts before making these faux pas' continually.

Quote:

trudeau clearly wanted the whole issue to disappear and had no interest in discussing it further

Oh.......clearly . He only answered the questions posed, ordered a review of the situation .

Or he could like do something man....then get the SC to shoot him down. Oh sorry, I was thinking of Harper. My bad.

Quote:

but he is interested in talking about marijuana and willing to talk to the quebec premier about his governments plan to raise the age to 21 , its clear what was more important to our PM , access to marijuana for college aged stoners in quebec and not the fact a child killer is not serving her time in an actual prison

LOL!

Thats funny. Disconnected by a very wide margin, but funny nonetheless .

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: