Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: It's Too Dangerous to Hire Today's Liberal Arts Graduates Reply with quote

I wasn't sure where to post this;
However I certainly got a chuckle out of it

Quote:
There is, however, one determining factor that separates the wheat from the chaff. And that is whether you majored in STEM or the liberal arts.

Now, I know, I know. Some of you have taken offense. Some of you have liberal arts degrees and have “successful careers.” And no doubt I’m sure you know “this one liberal arts grad who was a ‘great’ employee.”

Take your umbrage and shove it. My pocket book and my company are too important to entertain your statistical outliers and anecdotes. The employee talent pool is already poor enough as it is that I’m not going to risk my livelihood and the livelihood of what employees I do have, all in a magnanimous effort to spare the feelings of America’s most educated, yet most worthless labor class.

American employers simply cannot afford the risk of hiring liberal arts graduates.

…well, YOU certainly may, but I’m not. Matter of fact, I encourage my competition to hire as many of today's liberal arts graduates as possible. Nothing like sending self-inflicted torpedoes into the sides of your competitors to make your company just that much more profitable. But if this brash and blunt scathing of liberal arts applicants hasn’t deterred you yet, allow me to enumerate the very important reasons today’s employers should best avoid hiring modern day liberal arts graduates.

The Entire Piece is here;
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/its-too-dangerous-hire-todays-liberal-arts-graduates-aaron-clarey

Jump to: