Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Former PC leader Tory about Islam prayers at school Reply with quote

Newstalk 1010 Radio host and failed PC leader, John Tory, I daresay, is an appeaser for Islam, especially at schools when it comes to prayer. He interviewed Irshad Manji about her book "Allah, Liberty & Love: The Courage to Reconcile Faith and Freedom" and truly bothered me with his flip-flop, adamant attitude. Whatever way he goes he's sure of himself and doesn't let the other person speak because he is on a roll. He thinks he knows. Because? He is a man of COMPROMISE.

Irshad Manji, a Canadian Muslim, actually was agianst prayer at school because of the segregation of Islam prayer. Women, and girls, are separated. Where is the freedom? She said the students ought to go to another facility to pray or home, and watched over by their parents to return to school and what the imams and clerics are saying.

Then Tory said what if the girls are allowed to pray with the boys? She comprised a bit. Maybe. Tory babbled on about how he allowed a Muslim employee pray at Rogers, when he was a CEO, and it worked out.

But Manji remained resolved about reform of Islam.

By now most readers, of my global weblog and comments on conservative forums, are aware that I am not fond of Islam, at all. Frankly, I am concerened how the ideology has spread, Not as many converts as people think. Muslims have procreated far more than married or single couples of the West.

The Koran (Qur'an) is a doctrine of the sword. If infidels subjugate and/or convert are second class citizens, period. Jews are... most know what they think of the Jews and Israel. Christians are not that far behind. Look at Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. the list of hate continues.

When Muslims accept Israel and consider moderntiy and reform perhaps I might reconsider my thoughts, based on facts.

Back to Tory: And I think he was jubilant, privately, that Hudak didn't win.

Jump to: