Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiscalconservative

Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9Reputation: 49.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RedCloudWulf"]Thats interesting since both Obama and George Bush both have high IQs.So what are Lefties saying that Bush was smart after all?Of course it will be skewed in favour of the ruling establishment of the time.
The Liberal agenda is boring and hollow.Humanity needs a new direction.[/quote

I think IQ tests are overrated. Obama knows more about the world than Reagan ever did. Reagan was a perfect communicator who understood how to deal with people. Is one smarter than the other ? I don't know. Obama knows so much about the world because he is curious about it. Reagan was a perfect communicator because of a god given talent.
Talent and desire are two things an IQ test does not measure. Smartest guy I ever met was living on welfare when I met him many years ago.
He said he had an IQ of 165...and could display amazing mental talents that leads me to think he was telling the truth. I would never offer him a job though, because he didn't give a dam. His only interest in life was getting woman into bed by showing off his mental gifts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: