Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edmund Onward James

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: The Human Rights Tribunal - Brand New Reply with quote

Tribunal? A scary word. Tri is three, which reminds me of Shakespeare's Three Witches in Macbeth. "Tribunal in the general sense is any person or institution with the authority to judge, adjudicate on, or determine claims or disputes."

The Human Rights Tribunal replaces the Human Rights Commission. I feel so relieved.

Barbara Hall has a new job. Greater than before. Yippee! She said, "We have more substantive issues." I can't wait, she did so well with the HRC.

Then there's Squinty who boldly stated: "I think that the Conservatives are bringing kind of a small view to what we're doing here," McGuinty said. "We are participating in a remarkable adventure largely without precedent in the annals of human history. We're inviting people to come here from the four corners of the world." You see how his mind works he thinks the world is flat with corners.

"It's only natural and predictable that in those circumstances from time to time there will be a little bit of friction ... we need a place in a civilized society to address those kinds of concerns," Squinty said.

If he and his core continue Ontario will end up worse than a "have not" province, young people will move to Alberta, and the rest, the special interest groups and individuals of multicultural societies, will apply for government jobs. Very incestuous if you ask me.

Human rights commish switches roles - JONATHAN JENKINS, QUEEN'S PARK BUREAU
http://www.torontosun.com/news.....6-sun.html

Jump to: