Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: US Muslims: Speech 1st step in fixing ties... Reply with quote

http://www.breitbart.com/artic....._article=1

Step #2: Kill all of the Jews
Step #3: Behead the infidels
Step #4: Tax the Christians
Step #5: Imprison the gays
Step #6: Oppress the women

And then we can live in harmany.
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a despicable speech. He might as well of apologized to the Muslim world for having the Twin Towers in the planes way.
arnab

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This speech was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. He talked about defending negative stereotype about Islam, quoted from Quran and called his ancestors Muslims.

Can you even think about a head of state from any of the Muslim countries doing any of these things for Christianity?

Heck, I don't even think any "Christian" head of state ever mentioned about defending Christianity from negative stereotype.
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it appears america has its first muslim president , funny he didn't want people especially middle america thinking he was muslim during the campaign but now its ok to admit his muslim heritage and give such speechs, like imagine the uproar if he had given this speech during the dem primary or actual election , average americans would of though he was nuts .
just another one of the many lies and half truths about obama , the question is how long will america put up with him ?
905 Tory

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never liked politicians getting involved with religious matters, he should have just given a 20 minute speech outlining that he wants better ties--no more Iraq war and maybe push for the dual state idea--that's all. The thing is that playing with these religious matters is like playing with fire. All he did was say that their religion is great- which is okay for Obama the civilian to say to his family and friends in private but out in public saying this type of stuff ain't right. He is trying for tolerance but he went further and kissed their asses. But I don't want to overstate my dislike of Obama. I understand his problem as president. He can't afford running the middle east and the thing is that Americans already have so much "security" shoved up their asses its starting to get ridiculous. I am glad I live in Canada where I don't have to worry about someone listening on the other end (but it is getting worse with these new licenses) or spending all my money on fund some king on the other side of the world.
arnab

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Israel: No policy change after Obama speech Reply with quote

Israel: No policy change after Obama speech
http://www.google.com/hostedne.....wD98KH0BO3
====

That's why I have so much respect for Israel as a nation. No matter which government is in power (left or right) they always stick to their priorities. I guess to them nation comes first before any ideology or foreign pressure.

Jump to: