Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buddy Kat

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
Buddy Kat wrote:
I belive the holocaust REALLY happened. Unfortunately israel didn't learn nothing from it.

I'm curious... what lesson do you think the Jews should have learned from the Holocost?

-Mac

Seeing as they once were the subject of mass humiliation and murder by a nazi regime whose weapons originated from the US .

You would think the last thing they would do is obtain weapons from the US, build nukes and biologicals and then subject arab people to the same abuses they suffered.

This excuse of hez"blah" being in peoples homes as justification to murder every man woman and child in the home is pretty out there ...I don't even think nazi's would of done that. They did not learn a damn thing from the holocoust. Now Iran and I'm sure more country's want them bombed into the stoneage. The US behaviour in Iraq reeks of the same "kill and shoot everything that moves" man woman and children included.

Before you start whineing about a few bad apples....think again. Nowadays a few bad apples is justification for ethnic cleansing.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That anyone can think Israel is doing the same things to Arabs that the Nazis did to them in WW2 is truly astonishing.

That the US manufactured the ME209, Panzer tanks, and the Bismark is also a revelation to me; I thought the US made the P51, but I guess I am not as edumecated as Buddy. Clearly, this is a man that knows what he is talking about.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie rection wrote:
Why do you think they left Europe? ;)

Not all of them left, there are still, amazingly to this day, Jewish people in Europe. I find it amazing because by all accounts, there is a very vocal minority who make it clear that Jews are not welcome. From some of the comments here, this minority also exists in Canada.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
From some of the comments here, this minority also exists in Canada.

Sad, isn't it? So much for our open and tolerant society, let alone multiculturalism.

-Mac
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy Kat wrote:
Mac wrote:
Buddy Kat wrote:
I belive the holocaust REALLY happened. Unfortunately israel didn't learn nothing from it.

I'm curious... what lesson do you think the Jews should have learned from the Holocost?

-Mac

Seeing as they once were the subject of mass humiliation and murder by a nazi regime whose weapons originated from the US .

You would think the last thing they would do is obtain weapons from the US, build nukes and biologicals and then subject arab people to the same abuses they suffered.

This excuse of hez"blah" being in peoples homes as justification to murder every man woman and child in the home is pretty out there ...I don't even think nazi's would of done that. They did not learn a damn thing from the holocoust. Now Iran and I'm sure more country's want them bombed into the stoneage. The US behaviour in Iraq reeks of the same "kill and shoot everything that moves" man woman and children included.

Before you start whineing about a few bad apples....think again. Nowadays a few bad apples is justification for ethnic cleansing.

I think you're forgetting the part in history where the arabs attacked the state of Israel, they counter-attacked and won all that land that they have been slowly getting back at no gain to themselves...

but perhaps its just me..
biggie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
kwlafayette wrote:
From some of the comments here, this minority also exists in Canada.

Sad, isn't it? So much for our open and tolerant society, let alone multiculturalism.

-Mac

You're allowed to be multicultural in this country...

as long as you're not white, male, or jewish..

;)

If I stand up for my culture, I'm a bigot..

If an arab, asian, aboriginal(they hate being called that ;) ) or african-american does... they're right.

go figure.
biggie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

you're absolutely right... the nazis used the excuse that there were jews in the homes as justification to murder every man woman and child in the home
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy Kat wrote:

Quote:

I don't even think nazi's would of done that

Reply:

Ever heard of that saying "fools remain undiscovered as long as they remain silent"?

Why would you write such a thing - this idea you've posted here about them - it is total imagination - the nazis were heinous to the max and you're trying to convince less informed people that the Nazis were not as bad as they were and - that the American administration is much worse - that is not very fair to the truth as well as the past and the future - is it...

Reading your postings - I don't think YOU'VE learned the truth about so many 'nasty people' - like the nazis and - the "holocoust" (sic) - to present day irregular islamist fighters and terrorism - did you read the recent letter to the U.S. President from the Iranian president?

What religion are you? Do you live in the western hemisphere? Did you understand that with this letter the threats are really directed at - you and yours - did you miss this threatening warning?

Do you know of the islamist's "convert or die" program? Which do you intend to do - "convert" or "die"?

Just try to see - those are the options they are presenting - the president of Iran is a very dangerous person and - his regime is very ruthless in terms of inducing their Islamist revolution.

Do you wish Iran's bent regime success in their plans for a global islamist revolution?

Which side are you on?

Quote:

Nowadays a few bad apples is justification for ethnic cleansing

Reply:

To compare the U.S. to nazis - is just so much oblivion and confusion...it is the islamists and their irregular fighters - who have genocide in their plans - which is why they can attack their own people - in Moques! How many Mosque attacks in Iraq? It isn't the U.S.doing this!

You call these islamist terrorists "Iraqi insurgents" - 'freedom fighters' - but - who are they fighting for - when they attack Muslims in Mosques?

There are more than a few "bad apples" out there who wish to terminate our western cultures - do you wish to oppose them or - shall you remain indifferent to truth?

:roll:

Last edited by don muntean on Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
jnarvey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attempting to get this thread back on the subject of Iran and its nuclear program, I'm not surprised that so few Canadians (one in nine) would approve of a strike on Iran. We wouldn't be sending troops anyway. But the larger issue is really whether a war would achieve its objective. Even American generals (who would probably be ordering any UN sanctioned strikes) are set against the idea. War with Iran = chaos in the Middle East, a potential full-scale war between Israel and the Arabs, insane oil prices and more terrorist attacks on Western targets. Not good.
don muntean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnarvey wrote:
Attempting to get this thread back on the subject of Iran and its nuclear program, I'm not surprised that so few Canadians (one in nine) would approve of a strike on Iran. We wouldn't be sending troops anyway. But the larger issue is really whether a war would achieve its objective. Even American generals (who would probably be ordering any UN sanctioned strikes) are set against the idea. War with Iran = chaos in the Middle East, a potential full-scale war between Israel and the Arabs, insane oil prices and more terrorist attacks on Western targets. Not good.

There are more ways to strike Iran to get their attention - before any military options - however - we must not deny that the latter option - may become the only option.

Shall that option throw the world into chaos? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't think it would.

The only concern in the middle east would be the west having to support those Arab states that intend to stand against the Iranian regime [and the Islamists] and of course - to - support Israel in whatever defense is needed.

We also would then see where China and Russia would stand in this as there is so much ambiguity in their 'positions'. Would they provide arms to the islamists?

If the western world just sits down tightly and waits for Iran to acquire the nuke - they shall regret it. The Iranian regime says that they aren't trying to manufacture these nukes - however - only a sentimental fool would believe that! These discussions would become different if Iran had a weapon like this already.

Not enough people in Canada understand the facts - so many nasty facts about so many nasty things - so much oblivion - on the very real issues that are lurking in the shadows...
jnarvey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are more ways to strike Iran to get their attention - before any military options - however - we must not deny that the latter option - may become the only option.

Shall that option throw the world into chaos? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't think it would.

And you don't think it would turn into chaos because... whaaaa?

Quote:
The only concern in the middle east would be the west having to support those Arab states that intend to stand against the Iranian regime [and the Islamists]

Which Arab nations do you think are going to be sending ground forces into Tehran? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? Iraq? Yeah, that'll happen. No Arab regime is going to stand against Iran if American bombs start dropping on suspected nuclear sites (which Iran has placed in the middle of populated civilian areas). The Arab states most certainly won't sit on the sidelines in a protracted war of Iran against Israel.

Quote:
We also would then see where China and Russia would stand in this as there is so much ambiguity in their 'positions'. Would they provide arms to the islamists?

Well, of course they would. So... you would be willing to let the Middle East (and potentially the rest of the world) descend into a fiery hell of constant missile attacks and suicide bombs just to score some cheap political points against China and Russia at Security Council meetings? To what end - so the US and/or NATO would be justified in launching attacks on their nations?

Bad ideas all around.
don muntean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what do we do? Wait for a convert or die invasion?

Quote:

So... you would be willing to let the Middle East (and potentially the rest of the world) descend into a fiery hell of constant missile attacks and suicide bombs just to score some cheap political points against China and Russia at Security Council meetings?

Reply:

Where do you surmise that from my comment? I of course wish that China and Russia would stop playing the fence on this serious global issue - one that is a threat to them as much as it is to the west - if they choose to arm the the terrorists - what would that say about them?

We in our world are too comfortable living the lie....
jnarvey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where do you surmise that from my comment?

I believe you just answered your own question with your very next sentence... which is the same sentiment as in your last post. My point stands: Russia and China will arm Iran (which is a country that lends support to terrorist groups, not a terrorist organization - there is a difference) in the event of such a conflict as you postulate. So what else is new? You think it's a good idea to start a war with Iran so we can "out" the bad guys at the UN?

As for waiting for a "convert or die" invasion, please let us know when Iran's armed forces come ashore in Newfoundland.
biggie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnarvey wrote:
Russia and China will arm Iran (which is a country that lends support to terrorist groups, not a terrorist organization - there is a difference).

Realistically, I don't think that there is a difference...

Does paying someone to murder make you any less guilty than the person who did it?

Is funding a group to act covertly so you can avoid being attacked somehow better than being in that group? In fact, I would suggest it is much worse.. Not only are you enabling the wholesale slaughter of thousands of people, but you're also a complete coward.. It is questionable as to whether many of these terrorist groups would have been able to survive without support from Iran/Syria(a puppet of Iran as well).
jnarvey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Realistically, I don't think that there is a difference...

That's ridiculous. Of course states - even hostile, heavily armed, human-rights abusing ones - are different from terrorist organizations.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: