Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Why such a lack of polling provincially for Ontario Reply with quote

Was wondering about this one and the total lack of provincial polls being put out for ontario , you think with the john tory leadership change they'd be doing some but in fact there has only been 6 polls release since the 07 election all by environics according to nodice which keeps track of all the polls , one of those only had the pc's behind by only 5 % in october a poll i do not remember hearing about in the news .
http://www.nodice.ca/elections/ontario/polls.php

Anyways i'm looking for answers here and wonder why no polls have been done on what ontarian's think of the HST or recent budget its seems very odd that major polling companies like ipsos reid , harris decima , leger , strategic counsel have not done asingle poll since october 07 . you have to wonder what the reasons behind this are as they seem to be doing lots federally ( when there is no real threat of an election ) to make the conservatives look bad and to help iggy but aren't bothering to do any at the provincial level at all .
Willg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to play devil's advocate perhaps because mcguinty has a majority government and the harper government is minority. although, i asked the question a few weeks ago about whether these polling companies were releasing poll results so frequently under the paul martin government.
Cool Blue

votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think because the situation in Ontario is so fluid that any result is meaningless until the PCs get a leader.

Jump to: