Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the lady have to show her face in court
Yes (people have a right to face there accuser)
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
No (we should put a greater emphasis on religious freedoms)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cats go mooo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Islam again. Reply with quote

http://muslimahmediawatch.org/.....ourt-case/

Looks like the correct view won. :)
crazymamma

votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the right of an accused to see their accuser is upheld. The right of the Judge and jury to use their faculties while watching a witness give their testimony is essential in my opinion.

What I find interesting about this case is that Barbra hall has decided to file for status as intervener at the hearing. The OHRC "thinks" they have a place there to instruct the presiding Judge on ethnic diversity/racism/blah blahhhhhh...that will be fascinating to see her instruct a superior court judge on how his rulings are culturaly insensative/essentially racist. Arrogant HRC's They gotta go, constantly reaching for more power in areas that were never intended.

What did I say about being tough on law makers and the powers they distribute to groups? Prime example HRC's. They were originaly intended to mediate rental and job discrimination disputes, look at the monster they have mutated into now.
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazymama wrote:
Quote:
The OHRC "thinks" they have a place there to instruct the presiding Judge on ethnic diversity/racism/blah blahhhhhh...that will be fascinating to see her instruct a superior court judge on how his rulings are culturaly insensative/essentially racist

:lol: Maybe she will finally be put in her place.

Quote:
What did I say about being tough on law makers and the powers they distribute to groups? Prime example HRC's. They were originaly intended to mediate rental and job discrimination disputes, look at the monster they have mutated into now.

point taken (with reservations).
crazymamma

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Bedsprings wrote:
Crazymama wrote:
Quote:
The OHRC "thinks" they have a place there to instruct the presiding Judge on ethnic diversity/racism/blah blahhhhhh...that will be fascinating to see her instruct a superior court judge on how his rulings are culturaly insensative/essentially racist

:lol: Maybe she will finally be put in her place.

Quote:

point taken (with reservations).
Fair enough. I can live with that. :)

Jump to: