1. Run your leader in a riding you can win in. Considering how she did against a star like Peter Harper, she might have won in a riding like Owen Sound... or maybe one in BC. This would have been especially true if the Liberals don't run against her again.
2. Target and appeal to everyone. Taxing poluters and giving tax breaks for people who lower their bills by purchasing energy effecient devices has a lot better appeal than tax everyone.
3. Proceed in small steps. People will not switch a France type lifestyle right away. But moving one step closer does not seem to hard.
4. Get rid of the fringe socialist/communists/PETA activists that hang on.
5. Find a way to appeal to non-whites. They are whiter than the old Reform party
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum