Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LabradorGuy





Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Reputation: 3.2Reputation: 3.2Reputation: 3.2
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Ontario PC Leadership NOW!!! Reply with quote

Now that the year is comming to an end, it is time that we must recognize that the leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party has NOT been elected to our provincial legislature. It is time that we encourage potential candidates to speak up and run for the PC leadership.
LabradorGuy





Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Posts: 42
Reputation: 3.2Reputation: 3.2Reputation: 3.2
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Randy Hillier Reply with quote

Randy Hillier must run. We need an effective rural, non bullshit voice in the provincial legislatire. Yet he can be crass but he wants less government, and perhaps he can bring forward a better CSR.
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Hillier Reply with quote

LabradorGuy wrote:
Randy Hillier must run. We need an effective rural, non bullshit voice in the provincial legislatire. Yet he can be crass but he wants less government, and perhaps he can bring forward a better CSR.


Too bad he lives in Newfoundland!

I am sure Ontario can hind a real conservative to lead the PC Party.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Hillier Reply with quote

SFrank85 wrote:
LabradorGuy wrote:
Randy Hillier must run. We need an effective rural, non bullshit voice in the provincial legislatire. Yet he can be crass but he wants less government, and perhaps he can bring forward a better CSR.


Too bad he lives in Newfoundland!

I am sure Ontario can hind a real conservative to lead the PC Party.

SFrank85, I think you're mistaking Rick Hillier for Randy Hillier.

For those who are Rick Hillier fans, he recently announced he's working out of Ottawa for the Toronto-Dominion Bank.

-Mac
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Hillier Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
SFrank85 wrote:
LabradorGuy wrote:
Randy Hillier must run. We need an effective rural, non bullshit voice in the provincial legislatire. Yet he can be crass but he wants less government, and perhaps he can bring forward a better CSR.


Too bad he lives in Newfoundland!

I am sure Ontario can hind a real conservative to lead the PC Party.

SFrank85, I think you're mistaking Rick Hillier for Randy Hillier.

For those who are Rick Hillier fans, he recently announced he's working out of Ottawa for the Toronto-Dominion Bank.

-Mac


Oops, my bad! :oops:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Ontario PC Leadership NOW!!!

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB