Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Marc Lepine = Gamil Gharbi Reply with quote

I never knew this. Marc Lepine's real name is Gamil Gharbi - an Islamist from Algeria. Something never talked about in the media because they would prefer to have you think that a Canadian-Canadian committed this crime.

Quote:
Here’s a secret: Marc Lepine didn’t do it. There IS NO Marc Lepine. There never was. He only existed on paper. Gamil did it all.

But you didn’t know that, did you? After all, a name like “Gamil Gharbi” and the whole Algerian-born son of a Muslim wife-beater thing would be very politically incorrect to point out, not to mention rather unwieldy as a PR tool. No, a much better name is the one that he took in 1977. Flinging the name “Gamil Gharbi” around might raise questions about Islam, Algerian culture, his ancestry and upbringing, etc etc etc, and all kinds of other potentially politically incorrect implications that could prove pretty problematic for the malingering malcontents in the man-hater menagerie.

But “Marc Lepine?” Aaahh, that’s perfect: it just sounds soooo… so Canadian; so white; so safe to demonize. And for ten long years, that was the only name that we knew him by. It wasn’t until the TO Star published it that anybody knew. And so, every year, the sixth of December becomes a day not so much about honouring the dead as dishonouring the living, as “Marc Lepine” is held up as the symbol of the murderous misogyny that lurks within all men. He was held up as the perfect example of the evil — and, we were told, typical — Canadian male.

Hmmm - could the subversive attitudes Islam holds toward women have anything to do with this crime???

http://www.rightcrazy.com/
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hardly a secret. Anyone who has looked at the massacre knows as much. It's on Wikipedia in more than one article.

One thing which the media consistently fails to mention is that Lepine (legally changed his name at age 18 ) also shot & injured four men. The reason feminists seized upon this tragedy was Lepine's suicide note ranting against feminists... and, of course, he claimed he was fighting feminism as he started shooting people.

-Mac
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
It's hardly a secret. Anyone who has looked at the massacre knows as much. It's on Wikipedia in more than one article.

Most people don't dig into it. Most people's knowledge consists of what the media feeds them and the media doesn't mention this. I'm pretty engaged in things like this and I had no idea.
Mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Most people don't dig into it. Most people's knowledge consists of what the media feeds them and the media doesn't mention this. I'm pretty engaged in things like this and I had no idea.

True enough... especially as a significant amount of time has passed and the only ones who keep bringing it up are the feminists for their own purposes.

I took an interest in this one as it happened while I was in training. As an idealistic young Mountie, I wanted to know what went wrong and I never forget...

-Mac
Mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture of Duceppe in your signature is positively frightening...

-Mac
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
One thing which the media consistently fails to mention is that Lepine (legally changed his name at age 18 ) also shot & injured four men...

I knew about the Gharbi thing, but I'd never heard that. I understand how it got left out. One wonders, if those men had died, would the feminists pick a different day for rememberance?
lucamanfredi

Reputation: 41.3Reputation: 41.3Reputation: 41.3Reputation: 41.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunatics and assassins exist in every religious, cultural, national and whatever else community. He changed his name, maybe because he hated his background. I wouldn't jump to conclusions and stereotypes.

Ecole security failed, and community "watch out for your psycho neighbor" failed. That's what's most disturbing.
Jean.01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucamanfredi wrote:
Lunatics and assassins exist in every religious, cultural, national and whatever else community. He changed his name, maybe because he hated his background. I wouldn't jump to conclusions and stereotypes.

Ecole security failed, and community "watch out for your psycho neighbor" failed. That's what's most disturbing.

There is also the time when it happened was way before 9/11 so the connection to terrorism is probably non-existent except for the cultural " baggage " of a person raised by his father to think that women should be chattel and subservient to men. At this time there would have been no reason to assume it was a terrorist act: Today it would merit some speculation at least ?

As someone just wrote: There are crazies in every culture and religion and I believe that this is just a case of a mentally ill person doing something horrible.

But his cultural background being " hidden " by the MSM because it's politically incorrect is wrong !

I also resent the way this terrible massacre is used opportunistically to push an agenda as this unique event has little or nothing to do with systemic violence against women and in some ways distracts from where the problems and solution really are to be found. ( It obviously was violence where women were killed or injured, and some injured men ).

Violence against women or anyone else is a concern and issue for every decent person and not the exclusive domain of radical feminists.

Jump to: