Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
concerned

Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Scientists Reversing Beliefs on Global Warming Reply with quote

Finally, some sanity.

http://www.canadafreepress.com.....051607.htm
chrisreid

votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Scientists Reversing Beliefs on Global Warming Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
Finally, some sanity.

http://www.canadafreepress.com.....051607.htm

More on this:

http://network.nationalpost.co.....-poof.aspx

What pisses me off is how many hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars our SUPPOSEDLY CONSERVATIVE Party in this country has spent joining the man-made global warming bandwagon. Talk about no balls.

I can't believe members of the conservative party aren't more outraged at the PM and cabinet over this, and just swallow it.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wasn't too pleased. The part that bugs me about this is that this is a case where no one might have noticed if Harper hadn't thrown money at it. Unless, of course, this was a previously agreed-to expense...
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the government wants to try to deal with pollution, I'm okay with that, especially if that means forcing those who pollute to be part of the solution. As far as for trying to fix imaginary problems by means of wealth redistribution... no, thanks!!

-Mac
eveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how some people are behind the times. Obama, if elected will declare C02 a dangerous pollutant which will bind its emmissions to EPA guidelines. They I know have been working on this all year. Something fishy there. However that legislation is a carbon tax and may just finish the ruination of the US economy.
eveable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how some people are behind the times. Obama, if elected will declare C02 a dangerous pollutant which will bind its emmissions to EPA guidelines. They I know have been working on this all year. Something fishy there. However that legislation is a carbon tax and may just finish the ruination of the US economy.
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: global warming Reply with quote

we have to stop fighting the last war. Its being taught in our schools! we have to find a new way to prove that it's not happining other than proving so with facts. We need some one like david susuki who never stops lieng and so everyone belives him or something.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we have to stop fighting the last war. Its being taught in our schools!

No reason to give up the fight... they've been teaching global warming as a theory since before I was born, and that didn't stop me from questioning it as an adult. I'll admit that back then, it wasn't apocalyptic, and we weren't taught 'activism' or given propaganda to take to our parents, however.
eveable

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think that the last 10 years of global cooling with rising C02 levels would be enough to end this but... As for schools, the documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" was found to contain 35 errors by a British court. They have mandated that every school who has shown the film to their students must notify them in writing of the errors.
I have checked with my school board, they had not shown it. Check with yours and if they have, tell them of the errors. Let me know if you do not have them.
Our courts should mandate the same thing but it was a private citizen in the UK that started that so I guess one of us will have to sue the school board.
I am not a parent so I cannot.

I am however looking at suing the Liberal and NDP parties for the money they have cost me with their very ill considered plan.
Rusty Bedsprings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: global warming Reply with quote

the sientific community dismissed this BS long ago but other scientists who have loud voices say that they havent. And whenever a single scientest publicly stands against the global warming THEORY they get fired from their job. Oh well fighting pollutions not so bad, but al gore and david susuki(:evil:) getting praized like heros is.

Jump to: