Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: CBC's Reality Check Reply with quote

Usually the "Reality Check" segment is a hard hitting piece that draws into question the topic at hand. Tonight the CBC rubber stamped the Liberal Election Platform. Instead of drawing into question planks of their platform the entire "Reality Check" segment quoted economists and others endorsing the platform. The only parts that were hard hitting were against Conservative criticisms of the plan.

It is sickening that Liberals get a $1 billion agency working for them every election. It is the greatest threat to our democracy.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've often wondered if the "Reality Check" is a misnomer. Some of their past pieces were so far out there in left field (literally) than they make no sense. My "favorites" were the ones written by Larry Zolf who opied that then newly elected Prime Minister Harper should kiss the collective asses of the PPG who were (according to Zolf) responsible for his election.

-Mac
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight they came out saying that the Conservative suggestion that they have increased cultural funding by 8% over the Liberals funding is not true, lthough all they did was compare last years funding to this years. I would like to see how our funding actually compares to the Liberals Martin government funding since that was the comparison the CPC has made. But why would the CBC tell the truth when they can twist it.

They then said that the oppositions suggestion that the Tories have slashed funding is also not true. :shock: Gee I gues they are not partisan lefties after all. :roll:

Jump to: