Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: I hope it is over soon. Reply with quote

I cannot even get the morning weather these days without the weather network having some crackpot on, driving their RV across the country telling people to save the planet. I really hope the bottom falls out of this current hysteria, and soon. I wonder what the next mass hysteria will be?
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I think it's going to take a couple of years of weather that is totally inconsistent with Doctrine. Which may very well be happening. With luck, it won't take a little ice age.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone know if CO2 levels are at historic highs or not?

I saw a little of Gores movie the other night and he said they were. Ice core samples from Antartica were his source. I then read in the national Post that Co2 was low.
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
Ice core samples from Antartica were his source. I then read in the national Post that Co2 was low.

With most bunk science, escpecially macro evolution, 'scientists' will take hundereds of samples until they find a few that fit their politicized agenda then tout those as a proof. Actually, since Co2 levels follow climate change, not precede it, Gore's lackeys may have been right. Co2 is good for the environment and levels during the last ice age were much higher than they are today.
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
anyone know if CO2 levels are at historic highs or not?

I saw a little of Gores movie the other night and he said they were. Ice core samples from Antartica were his source. I then read in the national Post that Co2 was low.

You really are consuming left wing propaganda at a record pace.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You really are consuming left wing propaganda at a record pace.

I am of a mind to read both sides of an argument before I make up my mind on a subject. My brother-inlaw forced the whole family to watch The Gore Fest. He was convinced. I questioned.

I don't really see things left or right. I see things right or wrong. It just so happens that 90% of things that I consider right are rightwing.

Plus, It drives lefties crazy when you know their position better then they do!
eveable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have had 11 years of global cooling. I would think that is enough to end this fraud. However it does not seem to be doing it.

This year may. We are still cooler than one year ago, and the 12 month trend continues to drop.

The RSS (Remote Sensing Systems of Santa Rosa, CA) Microwave Sounder Unit (MSU) lower troposphere global temperature anomaly data for August 2008 was published today and has remained essentially unchanged, with a value of 0.146C for a miniscule change (∆T) of -0.001C globally from July 2008
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if we saw an all tine record Arctic ice extent, people would still be moaning about how it is all melting. there is no getting through to people on this one.

Jump to: