Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
concerned

Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1Reputation: 42.1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Walter Cronkite Wants Borders Erased Reply with quote

Check out this video of a speech by Walter Cronkite. I wonder if something like a one world government could possibly happen?

http://video.google.ca/videopl.....&hl=en
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Walter Cronkite Wants Borders Erased Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
Check out this video of a speech by Walter Cronkite. I wonder if something like a one world government could possibly happen?

I think that's extremely unlikely. There would no benefit to most of the G8, China, Russia ... etc to cede that kind of sovereignty. Not that it'll stop the hard lefty pinkos from dreaming and trying.
concerned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF Canuck, do you think there is a secret cabal out there that wants to form a world government? Maybe Cronkite knows more than what we really think. If the media is on their side, we then don't get any other viewpoints.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut, but I am very worried that what he says. That's why i signed up on this forum, to get opinions from people who know way more than I do, like you do.

Read this article byRichard N. Haass of the Council on Foreign Relations. It has the same tone as Cronkite's speech. The CFR has many prominent members such as Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, and Condii Rice, so it may not be just a left wing cook plot. Thanks.

http://www.cfr.org/publication.....ation.html
FF_Canuck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
FF Canuck, do you think there is a secret cabal out there that wants to form a world government?

Yes. They are the Illuminati, originally of the Free Masons, whom were organized by the ancestors of reptilian space aliens who hide among us. George Bush, Dick Cheney, Stephen Harper, Paul Martin, and every member of the British royal family are known Reptilians, as are the CEOs of Halliburton, Monsanto, Walmart, and Nike, and many other corporations.

In fact, there's ... damn! The black helicopters are back! Gotta go.
concerned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Rockefeller has been quoted as saying that he is trying to forge ahead with a one world gov.

I don't trust the United Nations. Do you?
FF_Canuck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
David Rockefeller has been quoted as saying that he is trying to forge ahead with a one world gov.

Not at all, but in this case I prefer Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice, what is more easily explainable by stupidity".

Or alternatively, Grey's Law: "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice." :lol:
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerned wrote:

Does anyone trust the UN? I don't think even UN insiders trust the UN!

-Mac
concerned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Canada and the USA would leave the UN. It is a corrupt body with a dangerous secret agenda.
Bleatmop

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
I wish Canada and the USA would leave the UN. It is a corrupt body with a dangerous secret agenda.

You seem big on the whole secret agenda thing. Any particular reason?
concerned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleatmop wrote:
concerned wrote:

You seem big on the whole secret agenda thing. Any particular reason?

I've just been doing a lot of reading on these issues. I'm not some kooky conspiracy nut. I just believe there are powerful elements out there trying to impose a one world government. I came here to discuss these issues with intelligent people. I'm just searching for truth. Do you think it is totally inane to think that there is a one world government plot? If the mainstream media is in with it, then we the people are blind to the truth. Here is an internet video I viewed. Maybe I'm to naive to call it all aload of BS. If you get a chance to watch this, let me know why you think it is wrong. Thanks.

truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The North American Union is well documented and real threat to our country and yours. Jerome Corsi has written several books and made numerous speeches on it, among many others. Our House of Representatives in DC has recieved so many contacts about the NAU they passed a measure condemning it and expressly forbidding our entrance into such a union. Maps have been made and laws changed or enacted to construct a superhighway from Mexico to Canada as part of this union and my home state has been a battleground in resisting it at the legislature. This is no conspiracy theory but a true threat to the freedom we enjoy in the USA. We will give our very lives to destroy those who would take that away. Know the truth!
Bleatmop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
I've just been doing a lot of reading on these issues. I'm not some kooky conspiracy nut. I just believe there are powerful elements out there trying to impose a one world government. I came here to discuss these issues with intelligent people. I'm just searching for truth. Do you think it is totally inane to think that there is a one world government plot? If the mainstream media is in with it, then we the people are blind to the truth. Here is an internet video I viewed. Maybe I'm to naive to call it all aload of BS. If you get a chance to watch this, let me know why you think it is wrong. Thanks.

I started watching your video, but then I got bored. I was just wondering what you were basing your opinions on though, and now I know. Thanks.
concerned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you think of the Cronkite speech bleat? He's obviously talking about something that is happening. He is still influencial in American media circles.
Bleatmop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

concerned wrote:
What did you think of the Cronkite speech bleat? He's obviously talking about something that is happening. He is still influencial in American media circles.

I didn't watch it. Perhaps you could give me a summary?
concerned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleatmop wrote:
concerned wrote:

I didn't watch it. Perhaps you could give me a summary?

Basically what he is saying is that individual nations need to lose their sovereignty and accept a world vision, a one world government. This speech was given at an event by the World Federalist Association which is an advocate for global governance.

If this is all a load of BS, please tell me. I want the opinions of intelligent people like you. If it's all a myth, then explain why. I know a world government would have plenty of obstacles, but I do believ that there are influential people in this world (USA) who have made this concept their goal.

Here is an article for you to read. It is written by the President of The Council on Foreign Relations. Please read it and let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://www.cfr.org/publication.....ation.html

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

Jump to: