Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: People copying Levant? Reply with quote

Does anyone else who reads the blogroll notice that a good number of the just repost stuff levant posted or linked to?
I dont wanna name names (I will if people get all defensive about this).
Just I think some people could be more origional, blogging shouldnt be about seeing what ezra wrote and reposting it, thats lame.
crazymamma

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fas/Lib

I too have seen this phenomenon, However I whole heartedly endorse it. Ezra brings to the table so many unique qualities and he is never boring. He has interesting links and always backs up what he writes. Besides you can not replace first hand experience.

To me reworking Ezra's info would be like trying to copy a Monet and pretend it's just as good as the original. I myself have posted some of Ezra's blogs on a forum I frequent. You might be surprised at how many folks are still ignorant of the situation and how sick it is.

The point is to get the word out as much as possible, to as many people as possible. A lot of readers do not come to blogs via the ROLL. We need to catch them, as many as possible and be as persuasive as possible.

Using Ezra for HRC issues works, IMNSHO.

Lets hope that most of these guys have other more original things up their sleeves.Not just some one trick pony, now that wouldn't wash for me.

Jump to: