Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you have respect for the RCMP; most of us (but not all) try hard to earn and keep that respect. When/if people ask me for advice in dealing with police, I normally don't comment directly on the actions of other officers or specifics of a situation since I'm usually only hearing one side of story.

Sheila, I suspect your idea of what constitutes a conspiracy varies from my idea. To me, a conspiracy involves groups of people colluding to commit a crime and/or to hide evidence of such. One cop jumping to conclusions? Not so much as conspiracy as a damn shame.

-Mac
Sheila

votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is a damn shame. Guess what the corporals response was? "Make sure you tell your wife, that I'm not mad (for calling him a liar) because he understands that I'm just a mom trying to protect her son".
The fact remains that the definition of a conspiracy is an agreement among conspirators, a plot. It doesn't have to be illegal. Two RCMP and a DOT conspired against my son, at a baseball game, in a public place, to make an example out of him and teach him a lesson not to F*** with the DOT's kids. I do not believe that it took 10 minutes for the DOT guy to put in a complaint at the detachment and the corporal to phone the school to stage an intervention. The corporal maintains that he knew nothing about my son until the DOT put in a complaint at 9 AM April 17, 2008. Because exactly 10 minutes later the principal was calling me and telling me the police were coming to the school. BTW the principal told me the intervention is the first time this ever happened at the elementary, to his knowledge.
It was only under duress that the DOT confessed to my husband about asking the corporal about this matter concerning his kids at a baseball game. He also knew about the fire and about the bat his son threatened my son with. The only people who knew about the bat was me, the principal and the corporal. The principal did not phone the DOT and tell him, it was the corporal.
But when I asked the corporal if he had a chance to talk to the other family, did he have a chance to interrogate those children at school and to make sure that he treated them the same way as he treated my son. Yeah I guess he was only half lying. He didn't interrogate the children, but he did have a chance to talk to his buddy the DOT.
The DOT's daughter said to my son in the hallway after the intervention that her dad was coming to the school to talk to him (Greg). Now I ask you HTF she would know that unless her daddy told her, or she overheard it that morning before coming to school. Somebody with a clue, I imagine it was the corporal decided maybe that wasn't a good idea. He would go himself. I mean really, how can a DOT go to the school to interrogate an 11 year old. At least the corporal didn't make the same mistake as baby cop and interrogated my 11 year old without a parent being present (the forced confession, on the pretense that it would be better for your friends, they wouldn't spend the night in jail, if you confess, he admitted to saying this to the 3 boys). I was present at the school interogation. You know, Greg you can't talk to or about these DOT's kids again. Did the DOT's kids have a gag order put on them? No, the corporal told my husband by the time he was done with the whole family, he wasn't sure that he got through to them.
If I had gone to the police station to complain about the kid with the bat, you can bet your ass that an intervention at the school would not happening 30 minutes later.
Therefore, there were at least 3 people in on it, not just one over jealous cop, an agreement among conspirators.

P.S. Thanks for the minus in reputation. I guess the truth hurts.
Mac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheila wrote:
P.S. Thanks for the minus in reputation. I guess the truth hurts.

Click on the link which says "votes" below your name and you'll see a list of those who have voted for you. You'll also find that I haven't given you reputation points, negative or positive. Perhaps the others are conspiring against you?

-Mac
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol:
Sheila

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mac, the PS wasn't for you. Can anyone tell me where I would go to put in a complaint about the RCMP?
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, why is it that the only possible conclusion is that you are correct and the rest of us are all wrong and conspiring against you? You don't want negative rep, I have to tell you, it is easy to avoid. From what I have found, you have to deliberately step in it, more than once, before people will even bother. Also, when you attack people's core beliefs, that seems to set them off as well.
Sheila

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said anyone was conspiring against me. Only that the RCMP in my town were conspiring against my 11 year old. I guess Bleatmop didn't like what I said about in an institution that the mentally ill are treated like pieces of meat by strangers. That was the reason he gave me -5.5 points. As for the other complaints I received, I believe we have all reconciled. I thought this forum was about having different views. So why is my view not valid? Is it because I'm just an over concerned parent? Let me tell you, that this took quite a few days to piece together. We could still be like the other parents and say nothing. Because they still have the threat of paying thousands of dollars for the services called to the fire. These kids, 9 and 10 at the time, already spent 20 minutes in a jail cell. I'm sure if the RCMP wanted to keep them overnight for the next thing they do wrong, their parents won't say a thing. I don't have that threat cause I double checked with my broker and it's covered. That's why I'm speaking out.
"The truth? You can't handle the truth!" - Jack Nicholson
Mac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheila wrote:
Sorry Mac, the PS wasn't for you. Can anyone tell me where I would go to put in a complaint about the RCMP?

Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP has a link for making reports. If you truly believe there is a conspiracy against your son, be sure to relate that to them.

If anyone is surprised that I should offer this assistance to Sheila, keep in mind that I want my organization to be one of excellence. Complaints which are substantiated should be dealt with expediently and it's better to deal with complaints which are NOT substantiated expediently as well. It's all about integrity.

Those who complain without justification are sometimes unsatisfied by the results of the investigation. Chances are this is because they refuse to be satisfied or reject the truth but it's better to allow an unbiased process to be followed to it's conclusion than to leave a complaint unchecked.

-Mac
Sheila

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mac for that link, you are a good man. Hope you had a good Father's Day yesterday.
You know I was satisfied that everything turned out okay. I guess just writing about has pissed me off all over again. Sorry.
Mac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an excellent Father's Day and I hope all the other dads out there did as well.

-Mac
Rusty Bedsprings

votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: most consperacys are bs Reply with quote

it's way too hard too keep things a secret these days. A real conspericey, if its big enough to worry about would be leeked in a matter of weeks. Just like how the N.D.P. Bloc one has been. A person can't worry about a real consperacy because that contridics the fact that their is a consperacy, that is if someone outside of it knows about it then its not a consperacy is it. Most of the time things that look super secret are really nothing more than peoples imagination and peoples thurst for knowledge that nobody elce knows.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  

Jump to: