Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wallace





Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 73
Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Laughing at Liberals Reply with quote

I stumbled across this, it is hilarious in a painful way.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgWb2Dzb7Q
Aside from obvious stupidity, can anyone tell me what exactly they are asking for?
What am I supposed to do?
Cool Blue





Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 3130
Reputation: 114.9
votes: 10
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems they have a problem with everything.

I like how he claims that oil consumption is twice the amount of production per year....uhm, that's impossible.

It's like saying my body digests twice the amount of food that I eat

I'm sure though if only the man would legalize pot, that would solve a lot of our problems :roll:
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing.... and to think someone spent time "creating" that... :roll:

-Mac
FascistLibertarian





Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1092
Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1
votes: 14
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the fish in the sea was about as far as i got.
freaking hippies.
donmuntean





Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 288
Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7Reputation: 9.7
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lame video that ignores the central issue...don't bother driving a car less - just quit driving it trough the hamburger drive through... :roll:
Wallace





Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 73
Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Blue wrote:
I'm sure though if only the man would legalize pot, that would solve a lot of our problems :roll:


It really would. Now I don't touch the stuff myself, and look down on people who do, the same goes for cigarettes and alcohol. However I do not believe any substance should be banned except by private police forces. The government takes my money to make a desired substance artificially inflated in value, than uses my money to capture and imprison enterprising individuals who are only taking advantage of a situation the government created.

Honestly, if we could only convince the gun-nuts the pot-heads are okay and vice-versa, than everyone would be like me.

I also believe in drug screening, if you don't want to hire a pothead, you shouldn't be forced to. Though I know this is stupid. I mean if you need a drug test to determine if an employee is taking drugs, than they are obviously not affected enough for it to effect their performance. But a business owner should invest their money however they please.

I believe in free association, a business owner should be able to discriminate on any criteria they desire; Diet, Race, Gender Religion, Philosophy, Hair-do, Birth date, penis size, or stupider systems I have yet to conceive.

No shirt, no shoes, no service. I guess the nudists don't mind enough to lobby against this.

I know these systems are stupid and arbitrary, but it is their rights as individuals to make these choices. The free market punishes these people anyways. You see, if a business wishes to discriminate against a particular group, let's say redheads. If you just deny them, you are only loosing business, and giving your profit to someone else. If you just charge them extra to buy your products, and you pay them less to perform your labor. Other businesses see you are making excess profit, and will offer their services and employment to the redheads, and the discriminating business looses out again. The government only wastes money with what would be a naturally occurring process.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING. No one is entitled to employer of his choosing, conversely no business owner is entitled to the labour of an individual of his choosing. Anything else is slavery.

/rant
Bleatmop





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 953
Reputation: 17.5Reputation: 17.5
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Wallace"]
Cool Blue wrote:
I believe in free association, a business owner should be able to discriminate on any criteria they desire; Diet, Race, Gender Religion, Philosophy, Hair-do, Birth date, penis size, or stupider systems I have yet to conceive.


I'd rather not regress into a society that supports racism and sexism. We've come a long way from even when non-visible minorities were discriminated against. You may think that supporting these idea's makes you "Far Right Wing", but I think it takes you right off the political spectrum and into the dark ages.
Wallace





Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 73
Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleatmop wrote:
I'd rather not regress into a society that supports racism and sexism. We've come a long way from even when non-visible minorities were discriminated against. You may think that supporting these idea's makes you "Far Right Wing", but I think it takes you right off the political spectrum and into the dark ages.


:roll: I'm sure you far sighted intellectuals don't like seeing you're "progress" interrupted, but you have no right to make these sorts of decisions for anyone but yourself.

Now let's say you have a racist bigot of a shop owner, and for whatever reason he decides to discriminate against some minority. The government catches him and he goes to jail. Where he is no longer being productive and we pay his keep. And because he is a racist jerk minorities beat/rape him. When he gets out, now he's a martyr to his stupid racial cause, his views only reinforced. And he's going to spread his hate to his family and friends, causing a greater rift and more incidents like this.

I do not believe change comes from the edicts of kings, but flows from the bottom up.

Forcing people into multiculturalism is just as bad as forcing segregation, the government has no place in deciding the actions of private individuals.

By your Racial Imperialist Logic the colonization of the americas was good for the native peoples, they have no right to disassociate from invaders, they deserve no homeland. Tibet Shouldn't resist China, their culture means nothing and shouldn't stand in the way of the stronger nation assimilating the weaker one.
Bleatmop





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 953
Reputation: 17.5Reputation: 17.5
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallace wrote:
Bleatmop wrote:
I'd rather not regress into a society that supports racism and sexism. We've come a long way from even when non-visible minorities were discriminated against. You may think that supporting these idea's makes you "Far Right Wing", but I think it takes you right off the political spectrum and into the dark ages.


:roll: I'm sure you far sighted intellectuals don't like seeing you're "progress" interrupted, but you have no right to make these sorts of decisions for anyone but yourself.

Now let's say you have a racist bigot of a shop owner, and for whatever reason he decides to discriminate against some minority. The government catches him and he goes to jail. Where he is no longer being productive and we pay his keep. And because he is a racist jerk minorities beat/rape him. When he gets out, now he's a martyr to his stupid racial cause, his views only reinforced. And he's going to spread his hate to his family and friends, causing a greater rift and more incidents like this.

I do not believe change comes from the edicts of kings, but flows from the bottom up.

Forcing people into multiculturalism is just as bad as forcing segregation, the government has no place in deciding the actions of private individuals.

By your Racial Imperialist Logic the colonization of the americas was good for the native peoples, they have no right to disassociate from invaders, they deserve no homeland. Tibet Shouldn't resist China, their culture means nothing and shouldn't stand in the way of the stronger nation assimilating the weaker one.


Right... and you're the one rolling your eyes at me. Enjoy living in your fantasy land.
Wallace





Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 73
Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7Reputation: 4.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can do, for SPARTAAAA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Laughing at Liberals

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB