Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I a Human Embryo Human
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author Message
mrsocko





Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 2463
Reputation: 131.2
votes: 8
Location: Southwestern Ontario

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Abortion as a Rascist tool Reply with quote

http://www.torontosun.com/News.....62-sun.php

Amazing read about the evils of abortion from a different view point

Quote:
For many years now the pro-life movement has argued that much of the ideology and some of the motivation behind the abortion movement is profoundly racist.

Activists point to the number of abortion clinics built in inner-city areas with particularly strong minority populations, to the targeting of ethnic communities and to the severely anti-black sentiments of some of the earliest exponents of birth control and abortion.

In the United States a pro-life magazine has just published an article that has sent shockwaves through the media. The magazine in question, The Advocate, had an actor telephone Planned Parenthood in seven different states and pose as a racist bigot who wanted to donate money to the largest pro-abortion organization in North America. The reaction was extraordinary.

In Ohio the potential donor began by stating that, "There's definitely way too many black people in Ohio, so I am just trying to do my part."

Planned Parenthood: "Okay, whatever."

Caller: "Well, blacks especially need abortions, so that's what I'm trying to do."

PP: "For whatever reason, we'll accept the money."

Caller: "Okay. Great, thank you."

In Idaho the conversation began with, "The abortion -- I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?"

PP: "Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose."

Caller: "Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name."

PP: "Yes, absolutely."

Caller: "And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better."

PP: "Understandable, understandable."

Caller: "Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college."

PP: "All right. Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited, and want to make sure I don't leave anything out."

NEVER REFUSED

Similar exchanges occurred in every case and at no time did Planned Parenthood decline the donation or express concern at the appallingly racist sentiments of the caller. One conversation involved not merely an employee but a director of development and in some instances other workers were consulted to make sure the donations were acceptable. They were. Some of the Planned Parenthood staff eagerly supported the apparently racist caller's views.

Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, was a feminist pioneer and is regarded by the women's movement and supporters of abortion and birth control in Canada as well as the U.S.A. as a hero.

In 1932 she called for, "a stern and rigid policy of sterilization to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted." She referred to black people and immigrants as "human weeds," "reckless breeders" and "human beings who never should have been born." She said that the purpose of birth control was, "to create a race of thoroughbreds" and advised her followers that, "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."


How odd, then, that those who oppose abortion tend to be labelled as being right wing. Sanger and modern Planned Parenthood zealots tell a different story. If only people would listen


Amazing! :roll:


Last edited by mrsocko on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
crazymamma





Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 1011
Reputation: 71.8
votes: 14
Location: The kitchen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting!

I was just thinking the same thing the other day, what brought it to my mind was the Link Liberals like WK were making from The bill on HRC restrictions to Neo-Nazi / White supremacists. I was thinking that every time a non-white goes to an abortion clinic those groups are dancing about it. Yet I see no call to repeal abortion because it is a latent tool for these extremist groups.

Again thanks for the post.
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a racist and sexist tool as well. We are seeing around the world that if you are going to give birth to a girl, it is aborted because the parents would rather have a male. I wonder how the feminists who promote abortion feel about this. They just ignore it because of their blind socialist eugenics policies.
lorettaw





Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 56
Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6
votes: 1
Location: cayman/pei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snce Barack Obama has continuously and vocally supported every extreme of abortion, what does this make him? Stupid? Self-annihilating? Maybe he only wants to limit the birth of POOR blacks, not wealthy educated guys like himself? Maybe its just the whole category of POOR... better add handicapped to that too!

It truly is a problem of recognizing the humanity of others.
Riley W





Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 857
Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5
votes: 10
Location: Manitoba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planned Parenthood is a terrible organization.

This is not the only horror story...they tell girls on the phone that "If you say your over 16 (i.e. lie), you can get the abortion"

Sickening.
FascistLibertarian





Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1092
Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1Reputation: 30.1
votes: 14
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a typical fence sitter, when I go against the 'no legal restrictions' people, well they really hate my '23 weeks is enough canada needs some abortion laws'

theres a private memebers bill to make it a crime to hurt a fetus while carrying out a crime....
crazymamma





Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 1011
Reputation: 71.8
votes: 14
Location: The kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:


theres a private memebers bill to make it a crime to hurt a fetus while carrying out a crime....


Yes there is a Private member's bill that is trying to protect the unborn child of a mother that has chosen to bring the child to term and deliver.

Of course the " Pro-Choicers" are fully against this, as they see it as a slippery slope. They see it as an a** back wards attempt to give the unborn rights.

For myself I see this as a way to reinforce the choice of the woman. There has been a recent spat of Pregnant women being assaulted, the baby dieing and no charges could be laid in direct relation to the child's demise.
gc





Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 1698
Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4
votes: 16
Location: A Monochromatic World

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorettaw wrote:
Snce Barack Obama has continuously and vocally supported every extreme of abortion, what does this make him? Stupid? Self-annihilating? Maybe he only wants to limit the birth of POOR blacks, not wealthy educated guys like himself? Maybe its just the whole category of POOR... better add handicapped to that too!

It truly is a problem of recognizing the humanity of others.

That's just silly. Abortion is about choice, not about trying to get rid of a particular race/gender/class. If a person chooses to get an abortion, they should be able to make that choice regardless of whether they are black or white.
gc





Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 1698
Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4
votes: 16
Location: A Monochromatic World

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:
theres a private memebers bill to make it a crime to hurt a fetus while carrying out a crime....

That much I agree with. To me, it's about choice.
If I choose to break my own arm, that's my choice. But if someone else breaks my arm, that should be a crime.
If someone chooses to abort their fetus, that's their choice (IMO). But if someone else aborts the fetus, that should be a crime.
gc





Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 1698
Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4
votes: 16
Location: A Monochromatic World

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazymamma wrote:
Of course the " Pro-Choicers" are fully against this, as they see it as a slippery slope. They see it as an a** back wards attempt to give the unborn rights.

I don't agree with the "slippery slope" argument...but it's not as if conservatives don't use the slippery slope argument on other issues...
SFrank85





Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2269
Reputation: 59.8
votes: 4
Location: Toronto - Scarborough Southwest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see this bill being passed. I think all the Conservatives will support this, and 30 or 40 Liberals will support it. The only question is will the Supreme Court will allow it to pass?
lorettaw





Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 56
Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6Reputation: 3.6
votes: 1
Location: cayman/pei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's just silly. Abortion is about choice, not about trying to get rid of a particular race/gender/class. If a person chooses to get an abortion, they should be able to make that choice regardless of whether they are black or white.


Well, you may choose to break a baby's arm, or kill him - but should that choice be legal?


Check out the abortion statistics in the US - for demographics. Check out the UN's seriously oppresive measures to force abortion on countries that are interested in membership or UN programs. Read Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood). Read the above mentioned research.
Ignoring the root of the industry - and it is a billion dollar industry- is worse than silly.
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gc wrote:
If I choose to break my own arm, that's my choice. But if someone else breaks my arm, that should be a crime.


You do realize that a fetus is a living human being. Therefore, according to your logic the woman (who got pregnant) should not be able to hurt another human being.
gc





Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 1698
Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4
votes: 16
Location: A Monochromatic World

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
You do realize that a fetus is a living human being. Therefore, according to your logic the woman (who got pregnant) should not be able to hurt another human being.

Notice how I said "IMO", which stand for In My Opinion. In your opinion it is a living human being. Let's not confuse opinions with facts.
ffcanuck





Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 7


PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard many people (including members of this board) suggest in the past that allowing and publicly funding abortion is an anti-poverty and anti-crime measure... I find that only slightly more believable than the idea that it is an overt attempt to perform racial cleansing.

The last time I checked, the users of public clinics were disproportionately white, college educated, and middle or upper class (this was years ago - this might have changed). Draw your own conclusions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Abortion as a Rascist tool

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB