Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Look at all the moderate Muslims... Reply with quote

Advocating killing the British teacher who allowed a student to name a teddy bear Mohamed :roll:

Islam sucks.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't they just rename the teddy bear Jesus and we can all live in peace.
scarborough_tory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The protesters are missing the fact that she [democratically] allowed the children to name the bear, and it was the children who chose the name Mohammed! This is typical of Islamic extremists, demand violence in retribution for any teensy thing that is considered a slight to the Prophet. I'm sure we all remember the cartoons. Needless to say, the response proved their point.
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scarborough_tory wrote:
This is typical of Islamic extremists

It isn't the extremists. Look at the picture. They are villagers - regular villagers. This IS Islam.
mrsocko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the reason moderate Muslim's don't speak out against such insanity is because the Koran does say such things. Maybe Winston can tell us the penalty for blaspheming the name of the prophet.

In Christianity if blaspheme the name of God there is no penalty. in Islam if you blaspheme the name of the prophet(a man) you get 40 lashes?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Look at all the moderate Muslims... Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Advocating killing the British teacher who allowed a student to name a teddy bear Mohamed :roll:

Islam sucks.

Yes. It does. I experienced it first hand in Iran.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
I wonder if the reason moderate Muslim's don't speak out against such insanity is because the Koran does say such things. Maybe Winston can tell us the penalty for blaspheming the name of the prophet.

In Christianity if blaspheme the name of God there is no penalty. in Islam if you blaspheme the name of the prophet(a man) you get 40 lashes?
Maybe this is moderate Islam, and the radicals are the people who want t olive in peace without beheading their neighbors?
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more, I am seeing Islam for what it truly is…barbarism. The moderate Muslim's are not speaking out against this because they know that if they do, they will have death threats, and they unfortunately do not represent the majority of Muslims which is extremist in nature. I wish this was not that fact, but it is true. We in the west should threaten the government in Sudan to release this woman, or we send in our best military personnel and equipment and take her out ourselves, while at the same time preventing these same Muslims from committing genocide against black Africans in Darfur.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFrank85 wrote:
More and more, I am seeing Islam for what it truly is…barbarism. The moderate Muslim's are not speaking out against this because they know that if they do, they will have death threats, and they unfortunately do not represent the majority of Muslims which is extremist in nature. I wish this was not that fact, but it is true. We in the west should threaten the government in Sudan to release this woman, or we send in our best military personnel and equipment and take her out ourselves, while at the same time preventing these same Muslims from committing genocide against black Africans in Darfur.

Frankly, if you ask me I'd say there is no moderate muslim at all. One is either a Radical or an infidel/non-believer. Islam doesn't tolerate moderation and it doesn't condone it. Moderate muslims, in the eyes of radical ones, are non-believers.
JBG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
I suggest the following "global" deal with the "Islamic World" for that kind of peace"; if they tolerate Western religions in the Islamic World, we'll tolerate Islam in the West. I suspect a few heads in Hamburg, Malmo, and the banleieus (sp) of Paris may come flying off under conditions of reciprocity.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBG wrote:
mrsocko wrote:
I suggest the following "global" deal with the "Islamic World" for that kind of peace"; if they tolerate Western religions in the Islamic World, we'll tolerate Islam in the West. I suspect a few heads in Hamburg, Malmo, and the banleieus (sp) of Paris may come flying off under conditions of reciprocity.

Millions of Catholic Philipinos live in the apartheid kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all of them live like SLAVES.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

Quote:
Faith Freedom International is a grassroots movement of ex-Muslims. Its goals are to (a) unmask Islam and show that it is an imperialistic ideology akin to Nazism but disguised as religion and (b) to help Muslims leave it, end this culture of hate caused by their "us" vs. "them" ethos and embrace the human race in amity. We strive for the unity of Mankind through the elimination of Islam, the most insidious doctrine of hate. Islam can't be reformed, but it can be eradicated. It can't be molded, but it can be smashed. It is rigid but brittle. That is why Muslims do not tolerate criticism of it. To eradicate Islam, all we have to do is tell the truth. It's that simple. Truth about Islam is out. It's all here in this site. Now it is up to you to spread it. With truth, the decent Muslims will leave Islam and with each Muslim that leaves, we gain a new soldier in our fight against terrorism. We are growing exponentially. The days of Islam are numbered and world peace is around the corner. Many of us will see that day. We might have to go through very tough times meanwhile. The storm is approaching.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One good read for any bright muslim should be this book:

Why I am not a Muslim, by Ibn Warraq.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....1591020115
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhim.....019068.php

Quote:
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, flog each of them with 100 stripes: Let no compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. (Koran 24:2)

In the last few weeks, in three widely publicized episodes, we have seen Islamic justice enacted in ways that should make Muslim moderates rise up in horror.

A 20-year-old woman from Qatif, Saudi Arabia, reported that she had been abducted by several men and repeatedly raped. But judges found the victim herself to be guilty. Her crime is called “mingling”: when she was abducted, she was in a car with a man not related to her by blood or marriage, and in Saudi Arabia, that is illegal. Last month, she was sentenced to six months in prison and 200 lashes with a bamboo cane.

Two hundred lashes are enough to kill a strong man. Women usually receive no more than 30 lashes at a time, which means that for seven weeks the “girl from Qatif,” as she’s usually described in news articles, will dread her next session with Islamic justice. When she is released, her life will certainly never return to normal: already there have been reports that her brother has tried to kill her because her “crime” has tarnished her family’s honor.
If moderate Muslims believe there should be no compassion shown to the girl from Qatif, then what exactly makes them so moderate?
JBG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes them "moderate" is the West's unwillingness to face them down.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

Jump to: