Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Some kids have one dad and some kids have two dads Reply with quote

These are the lyrics my six year old son was singing at the school assembly today.

I just finished writing this letter to the board of trustees...

Quote:
Re: Lyrics at the assembly

“Some kids have one dad – some kids have two dads”

Can you please explain to me why my six year old is singing this song? Please keep your liberal agenda out of my son’s education. Seriously folks – who rights this stuff? At least let my kid get to an age where he understands what sex is before you hit him with “gay relationships are fine and dandy” B.S.

I guess a private school may be the only option.

Sincerely,
Craig Smith
crazymamma

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wonder what kind of reply you will get from the board?

I bet they try to pawn you off with the diversity in society and kids need to understand that " Everybody is included in this wonderful world we call Canada today". Its all normal. They could just be talking about how many families are split and reintegrated with other families where there are steps dads and step sibs and the like. Could be, right?

You do know you have just labeled yourself as a Neanderthal reactionary and they will dismiss your concerns summarily because you are not being "inclusive".
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:roll:...and then there are people like me who have - 'no dad' - he died before i was born... :?

(actually isn't that a line from the final scene of that crappy movie mrs. doubfire?)
mrsocko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Smith:

The lyrics for the Song "Joey's Family" including “Some kids have one dad – some kids have two dads” where meant to deal with the effect's of Divorce.

Next week's assembly deals with gay lifestyle with the song's "Why Does Your Dad Have his Tongue in my Dad's Ear" and "Some Kid's Mom's Have Moustaches".

Last edited by mrsocko on Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
Dear Mr. Smith:

The lyrics for the Song "Joey's Family" including “Some kids have one dad – some kids have two dads” where meant to deal with the effect's of Divorce.

Next week's assembly deals with gay lifestylte with the song's "Why Does Your Dad Have his Tongue in my Dad's Ear" and "Some Kid's Mom's Have Moustaches".

How embarrassing :oops:
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said it before, and I will repeat it again now. My boy is so gong to a private school; failing that, home schooling, as my wife is an accredited teacher. No way I put him into the public system to learn to maybe read by 16, but chant union slogans by the time he is 4.

"The people
Indoctrinated
Will never be independent!"
mrsocko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How embarrassing

Yes, it might be embarrassing to some kids to have a mom with a moustache. But we must remember. He-She's are people too.
Kafer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please tell the whole lyrics to the song you are referring too, as I don't like to make comments without the whole story and this is just one sentence of a song is it not?
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First they want marriage, and then they want kids. This is the agenda that they want, and they try to start them off young to brainwash them that there are no right or wrong, and everything should be questioned. The only thing that should be questioned is why are they brainwashing our children?
Bleatmop

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFrank85 wrote:
First they want marriage, and then they want kids. This is the agenda that they want, and they try to start them off young to brainwash them that there are no right or wrong, and everything should be questioned. The only thing that should be questioned is why are they brainwashing our children?

Isn't that what school is for? State sponsored brainwashing? Certainly isn't for education, otherwise I wouldn't have graduated with a friend who was illiterate.
Craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kafer wrote:
Could you please tell the whole lyrics to the song you are referring too, as I don't like to make comments without the whole story and this is just one sentence of a song is it not?

You can't damn a song based on one sentence??? Sorry, I didn't memorize the lyrics after only hearing it once.
Kafer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, sorry can't do that. Seeing as technically I have two fathers and two mothers, and neither of them are gay, they divorced and remarried when i was young, so in answer to your question, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this sentence.

Now if I were to actually hear the whole lyrics, which is the only way anyone should make a judgement against something, that might change my opinion of this sentence, but seeing as that is not an option, I will stick with what I have said. This sentence alone does not bother me.
FascistLibertarian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Thats it, the big bad gay agenda is trying to brainwash the kids into thinking there is no right or wrong! Kids should not be allowed to know the existence of anything besides the nuclear family until they are 18!

There are all types of families in Canada. It is possible that a kid or kids have two fathers (which could either be divorce or a gay couple) and the school was dealing with the issue. It is hard to say without all the information.

Private school might be a good idea, I could give you the name of the one I went to, there was never any open and honest talk about sexual orientation and all that gays only came out after they left, it was a really healthy environment.
crazymamma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:
Quote:

Thats it, the big bad gay agenda is trying to brainwash the kids into thinking there is no right or wrong! Kids should not be allowed to know the existence of anything besides the nuclear family until they are 18!

There are all types of families in Canada. It is possible that a kid or kids have two fathers (which could either be divorce or a gay couple) and the school was dealing with the issue. It is hard to say without all the information.

Private school might be a good idea, I could give you the name of the one I went to, there was never any open and honest talk about sexual orientation and all that gays only came out after they left, it was a really healthy environment.

Just a wee bit of a difference between 6 and 18 don't you think?

What makes people think they have the right to enforce "knowledge" on a child before the Parent feels it is appropriate? No one knows my children like I do, just as no one knows someone else's child really. If you are happy with every child having to fit the MOLD of mediocrity, where the unions are God, parents are powerless, then chuck yours in the public school.

Thats their goal. Everyone is just sooooooo the same that nothing is expectational or special. Dull, Gray,Automaton, Joyless, lifeless mediocrity. Keep it.
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:
Quote:

It is not just a moral issue, it is about nature. It is unnatural to have two fathers or two mothers. We as a society are willing to risk for few children who grow up in an unnatural home, which will lead to nothing but bad things for that child. We are seeing the effects in major cities when children don’t even have a father figure to look up to, what will be the effects on these children with two fathers or two mothers?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

Jump to: