Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: An Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul Reply with quote

Quote:
Michael Medved writes An Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul:

Dear Congressman Paul:

Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 “Truthers” and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.

Do you welcome- or repudiate – the support of such factions?

More specifically, your columns have been featured for several years in the American Free Press –a publication of the nation’s leading Holocaust Denier and anti-Semitic agitator, Willis Carto. His book club even recommends works that glorify the Nazi SS, and glowingly describe the “comforts and amenities” provided for inmates of Auschwitz.

Have your columns appeared in the American Free Press with your knowledge and approval?

As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?

As a guest on my syndicated radio show, you answered my questions directly and fearlessly.

Will you now answer these pressing questions, and eliminate all associations between your campaign and some of the most loathsome fringe groups in American society?

Along with my listeners (and many of your own supporters), I eagerly await your response.

Respectfully, Michael Medved

http://littlegreenfootballs.co.....l&only
CanadianPatriot

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Please!!! Reply with quote

Ron Paul is the only politician that I've seen actually speak the truth ever!

As far as I'm concerned the mans a saint that will unite the world.

Leave the poor old bugger alone.......he's an honest family man.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will not respond to the letter in a meaningful way, or denounce those listed. Even if he disagrees with them, he needs their money and questionable online 'clout'. His campaign would be dead in the water without them.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
He will not respond to the letter in a meaningful way, or denounce those listed. Even if he disagrees with them, he needs their money and questionable online 'clout'. His campaign would be dead in the water without them.

Yep and the reason is he agrees with them. He just doesn't have the guts to admit to it and now he wants to be the POTUS? No Way

Jump to: