Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Radical Muslims love Ron Paul Too Reply with quote

Well, add Muslims to the KKK, David Duke's supporters, 9/11 truthers, White Supermacists, Moonbats and anti-war lefties now.

http://muslimsvoteronpaul.com/

Why should American Muslims vote for Ron Paul? How will he help the Ummah?

Quote:
How YOU can HELP Palestine and END American Sponsored Oppression

Assalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

You can help by sharing and sending this note to all the Muslims you know as well as by registering as a Republican and voting for Ron Paul in the Republican primaries in your state. Hereís why: Muslims have an unique window of opportunity for the 2008 election. There is a candidate running as a Republican that would work to completely cut off the funding to Israel, remove ALL US troops from Arab lands, and repeal the Patriot Act. Heís a Republican with Libertarian views named Ron Paul.

Till now Muslims have not had an American Presidential candidate that really suited their best interests. This election is unique in that we have a man running as a Republican that speaks the truth. Much of the our foreign policy in the Middle East has been influenced heavily by AIPAC, the pro-Israeli lobby, to the detriment of Muslims in the Middle East. As American Muslims, we are blessed to live in the US where we have the freedom to let our policymakers know how we feel about foreign policy; we may not have the power of an influential lobby but we do have the right to vote and every single vote counts. We know the current policies in the Middle East are failing, not only making it less safe in the world but hurting and killing innocent Muslims, which our media callously calls collateral damage. It is our duty as Muslims to follow the truth regardless of how futile it may seem. Ron Paul is the only candidate that does not seem to be swayed by the influential lobbies that the other candidates are catering to.

If youíd like to read some of his quotes, Iíve pasted them below. You can also find his speeches on YouTube here: click Remember, the top-tier candidates OBAMA, HILLARY, GIULIANI, EDWARDS, ROMNEY, and MCCAIN are PRO-ISRAEL, PRO-NUKES and PRO-PREEMPTIVE WAR. DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM. They will not help us. Brothers and Sisters, please vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries. Itís our obligation to come together and try to stand up for not only our best interests, but the best interests of the entire Ummah. Living here in the West, we are obligated to do so. Otherwise, we are partly to blame for all the actions our government takes in our name.

American Muslims must RISE and UNITE. Let your voice be heard. InshAllah (God-willing), we can spread the word and make a difference.

One more reason to prove this guy is a danger to public and must step down.

Last edited by Winston2004 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is looking like he has too much support from fringe radicals to be be a credible candidate. Is there anyone who doe not want to behead Jews/wipe Israel from the map that supports this guy?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Yeah, it is looking like he has too much support from fringe radicals to be be a credible candidate. Is there anyone who doe not want to behead Jews/wipe Israel from the map that supports this guy?

I think the mullahs of Iran, HAMAS, Hezballah and OBL support this mental case too!
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't know if he is a mental case, or what, but his political base certainly seems to be.

It is too bad too, it sounds like he is pretty much the most libertarian guy in the race on either side. The US needs a dose of liberty in a serious way.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Well, I don't know if he is a mental case, or what, but his political base certainly seems to be.

It is too bad too, it sounds like he is pretty much the most libertarian guy in the race on either side. The US needs a dose of liberty in a serious way.

Well, he has no chance to begin with. Especially with sane people BUT my problem with him is that he is not mentally stable. He loses it whenever any one confronts him. He becomes pathetic and starts sounding like any body but a politician.

I am hoping that he drops out of the race. And by the way, there are many mental cases in the Demonratic side too. (i was just being fair)
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, maybe Tancredo and Thompson will make it through?

http://www.bloggingtories.ca/f.....html#24763
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Oh well, maybe Tancredo and Thompson will make it through?

http://www.bloggingtories.ca/f.....html#24763

LoL

I am not sure. It's going to be Guilliani
Mepatriot

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston,

Let's try a recourse to logic, rather than pure name calling. Millions of people (myself included) who are NOT members of any of the groups that you have cited also support Ron Paul.

What specifically leads you to say despicable things about the only genuine patriot in this Presidential race? You say he is guilty by association because some people from groups you detest choose to support him. What specifically is you disagreement with Ron Paul's policy positions?

Ron Paul NEVER "loses it." He is the coolest customer out there DESPITE VILE PERSONAL ATTACKS, LACK OF FAIR COVERAGE, DISTORTION OF HIS POSITIONS, by persons (such as yourself) who apparently haven't bothered to research what he truly stands for.

If you are going to say that Iran is a threat to the United States, then please explain why Russia was eventually defeated by the force of our ideas with 100 x's the military power. If you are going to suggest that Ron Paul is somehow un-American because many freedom and peace-loving Arabs support him, then you will need to thoroughly explain that. If you are against him because he so strictly interprets AND LIVES BY the Constitution, you had better be ready to give us something better to honor and live by here in the USA.

In short, you have given yourself an awful lot of work to do to convince reasonable people that this man of impeccable integrety, incredible wisdom and immense popular grassroots support is somehow unworthy of the nation's highest office. Brainwashed griping about the supposed dangers of "Islam fascism" isn't going to cut it. Some of us read beyond the NY Times and the Washington Post...in fact, most of us do these days. We see the guy behind the curtain operating the smkoe and mirrors, and he is NOT ONE OF US.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a nut case and for that Islamofascists love him.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If millions of people support the guy, why is he not the front runner in terms of funds raised, and all those other indicators of success? I think you are making some pretty wild claims here, it seems to me that a few hundred thousand people at the very most most are supporting him at this point. More likely only a few tens of thousands.
Mepatriot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Wake up! Reply with quote

Winston,

What an eloquent reply. I see clearly the level of your intelligence, and the level of your willingness to address issues with intelligence.

Lafayette,

Do some research. He raised $5.2 million in the 3rd quarter ended 9-30-07, which was third among Republican candidates. He has raised another $2.3 million since the quarter ended! He will likely raise more money in the 4th quarter than anybody but quarter-billionaire Romney, who will win that title only because he pumps in millions of his own dollars.

Also, he has received more in donations from the US Military than any other candidate running for either party.

He swept the Fox News debate poll last Sunday night with 34% of the vote among the 8 Republicans. He has won the debate polling for EVERY SINGLE TV DEBATE THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO DATE. He has 60,000 active volunteers, and is polling 7% in NH--before the independents and Democrats cross over to vote for him in droves. He wins almost every major straw poll conducted in the various states, and would be doing even better were he getting the kind of free publicity the warmongering candidates get from the mainstream media.

In short, this a grassroots phenomenon, and the "professional pollsters" are going to be getting the shock of their lives.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, being a Canadian, my interest is US presidential candidates is limited to there stance on free trade, and other issues that affect Canada. I will just take your word on how popular he is, and hope that he is not a protectionist.
Mepatriot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a self-described Free Trader, but he believes it must be fair also. He does not support NAFTA, GATT, the WTO, or a totalitarian one-world government which these things are intended to engender.

I would suggest that you research the Amero and the North American Union.

I love my Canadian friends, and I live on the border so I have many, but I do NOT want to merger our countries together with Mexico.
gc

Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4Reputation: 48.4
votes: 16

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no fan of Ron Paul, but I've heard that he would legalize marijuana, which means it would likely be legalized here (once Harper is out of office anyways). I also like that he is opposed to war with Iran. Having him as president might also provide comic relief :lol:
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also opposed to war with Iran, but I recognize that it may happen regardless. Is the man a peace at any cost type, or would he be willing to fight if the need arose? Would he allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, or would he stop them? If war were best or only option, would he hesitate?

As the de facto leader of the world, these are important questions to ask about US presidential wannabes. I would not want our American friends to choose Chamberlain, when Churchill was required.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: