Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterjaworski wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:
Quote:
If some of you haven't figured it out yet.........EVERYONE loves DR.Paul.

Every one? I and many others don't like that [amazing candidate] and I am wondering how you figured that EVERY ONE likes that [awesome candidate]?

You can't speak for every one, can you?

No. But she might mean that every cross-section of America and Canada likes Ron Paul. In which case, she would be right.

Only the clueless can like that nutcase
peterjaworski

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
Only the [thoughtful and idealistic] can like that [candidate who reminds me of Goldwater and Reagan]

There. I fixed it for you.
Lar_drewstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: If I may... Reply with quote

As someone who is American and watches American politics intently I would like to point out that are any ideas that Dr. Paul presents actually bad ones? Following the constitution is what people in government are supposed to do no? His idea of returning to a nation that followed closely to this groundbreaking document can hardly be called crazy or stupid. The only flaw I have with Dr. Paul is that he perhaps does not believe the constitution is a living document, which in reality it is as it can be amended at any time. Perhaps another turn off would be (at least Libertarians) his stance on abortion that Roe v. Wade should be overturned. However from my knowledge he holds this stance because Roe. v Wade made the issue of abortion a federal issue and he thinks it should be a state issue which I can understand. In response to what this topic was started on I can hardly agree that because someone is supported by nutcases that I should not support them. It is the ideas that should be focused on here not who's supporting who.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterjaworski wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:
Only the [thoughtful and idealistic] can like that [candidate who reminds me of Goldwater and Reagan]

:lol: is this including Neo-Nazis, 9/11 truthers, Anti-War idiots and KKK supporters?

:lol:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: If I may... Reply with quote

Lar_drewstar wrote:
As someone who is American and watches American politics intently I would like to point out that are any ideas that Dr. Paul presents actually bad ones? Following the constitution is what people in government are supposed to do no? His idea of returning to a nation that followed closely to this groundbreaking document can hardly be called crazy or stupid. The only flaw I have with Dr. Paul is that he perhaps does not believe the constitution is a living document, which in reality it is as it can be amended at any time. Perhaps another turn off would be (at least Libertarians) his stance on abortion that Roe v. Wade should be overturned. However from my knowledge he holds this stance because Roe. v Wade made the issue of abortion a federal issue and he thinks it should be a state issue which I can understand. In response to what this topic was started on I can hardly agree that because someone is supported by nutcases that I should not support them. It is the ideas that should be focused on here not who's supporting who.

He is not going to be any body. Get over it! Rudy or Romney will get the nomination and Ron Paul will remain the clueless anti-war idiot that he is.
peterjaworski

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
peterjaworski wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:

:lol: is this including Neo-Nazis, 9/11 truthers, Anti-War idiots and KKK supporters?

Oh boy. On a Conservative Party forum. Isn't this like people who live in glass houses throwing rocks? (Oh, and anti-war "idiots"? Try something else. Being anti-war, especially anti-war in Iraq, is a sign of being sensible. So get with it.)
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterjaworski wrote:
No. But she might mean that every cross-section of America and Canada likes Ron Paul. In which case, she would be right.

Every cross-section? So Jews like him? Even though he advocates ending support for Israel? I doubt it. And I am a fan of Ron Paul (but I'm not Jewish).
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Even though he advocates ending support for Israel?

I believe you're misrepresenting Paul's position. As I understand it, Paul advocates stopping interfering in the affairs of other countries. Israel is just one of many countries which the US "has interests" in.

Interference, by the way, can mean more than military action. Foreign aid can also be considered interference. The sycophants at the UN wouldn't like Ron Paul.

-Mac
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterjaworski wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:
peterjaworski wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:

Oh boy. On a Conservative Party forum. Isn't this like people who live in glass houses throwing rocks? (Oh, and anti-war "idiots"? Try something else. Being anti-war, especially anti-war in Iraq, is a sign of being sensible. So get with it.)

Being a Losertarian (libertarian I mean) has no place in our interconnected world as ours in the 21st century. This guy has KKK, Jihadists and Anti-war crowds fans and won't win any thing . Mark my words. He'll end up getting leftie loon votes plus losertarians' and that's great becuz it will help Rudy or Romney to win 2008. Ron Paulista is a man that can't handle a simple question and goes totally emotional, let alone a country.

Last edited by Winston2004 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mel Gibson’s Holocaust-denying father Hutton Gibson enthusiastically endorses The Only Man Who Can Save America.

http://littlegreenfootballs.co.....l&only

:shock:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul

Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 8:31:17 am PST

Quote:
Michael Medved writes An Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul

Dear Congressman Paul:

Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 “Truthers” and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.

Do you welcome- or repudiate – the support of such factions?

More specifically, your columns have been featured for several years in the American Free Press –a publication of the nation’s leading Holocaust Denier and anti-Semitic agitator, Willis Carto. His book club even recommends works that glorify the Nazi SS, and glowingly describe the “comforts and amenities” provided for inmates of Auschwitz.

Have your columns appeared in the American Free Press with your knowledge and approval?

As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?

As a guest on my syndicated radio show, you answered my questions directly and fearlessly.

Will you now answer these pressing questions, and eliminate all associations between your campaign and some of the most loathsome fringe groups in American society?

Along with my listeners (and many of your own supporters), I eagerly await your response.

Respectfully, Michael Medved

http://littlegreenfootballs.co.....l&only

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  

Jump to: