Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mepatriot

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is by no means a pacifist. He just does not believe in preemptive, no-win, immoral and illegal incursions into countries (which happen to be loaded with oil) based on lies and false pretenses. He was a flight surgeon in the Air Force for 5 years in the 1960s, and is for protecting our own borders, and that means bringing the majority of our troops home.

People have got to realize that even were Iran to get the bomb (even two or three perhaps) they have got to know it would be national suicide to even think about using them. Ron Paul would not hesitate to diffuse the situation. In fact, he has said he would go there IN PERSON to negotiate solutions. We faced down the Soviets with an arsenal of 40,000 nukes, I think we could handle Iran peacefully as well.

He is an-investigate-first-and-shoot-later type, rather than the idiotic cowboy type that currently occupies our White House.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mepatriot wrote:
He is by no means a pacifist. He just does not believe in preemptive, no-win, immoral and illegal incursions into countries (which happen to be loaded with oil) based on lies and false pretenses. He was a flight surgeon in the Air Force for 5 years in the 1960s, and is for protecting our own borders, and that means bringing the majority of our troops home.

People have got to realize that even were Iran to get the bomb (even two or three perhaps) they have got to know it would be national suicide to even think about using them. Ron Paul would not hesitate to diffuse the situation. In fact, he has said he would go there IN PERSON to negotiate solutions. We faced down the Soviets with an arsenal of 40,000 nukes, I think we could handle Iran peacefully as well.

He is an-investigate-first-and-shoot-later type, rather than the idiotic cowboy type that currently occupies our White House.
That is the thing though, I am of the opinion that there is a fair chance that the leadership of Iran is not rational. What if national suicide does not look like abad thing, but looks like martyrdom?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mepatriot wrote:

You probably don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Iran.

It's a country where mullahs use construction CRANES to hang people. You can't trust them with Nuclear toys, dude!

Oh btw, he's still a nutcase in my opinion cuz he loses it whenever he is confronted.
Stephen

votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslims love George W. Bush!

http://www.muslimsforbush.com/

I saw this group at CPAC two years in a row.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peace and love to everyone!

Muslims for Bush has dissolved. The organization had 500 members and the founders were pleased that they succeeded in their mission during the 2004 elections. This website is no longer updated. Muslims For Bush was co-founded and co-chaired by Mrs. Seeme Gull Khan Hasan and Muhammad Ali Hasan.

Thank you for visiting!
Does not look like they are doing anything at the moment, or plan to ever do anything again.
Stephen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Quote:
Peace and love to everyone!

Muslims for Bush has dissolved. The organization had 500 members and the founders were pleased that they succeeded in their mission during the 2004 elections. This website is no longer updated. Muslims For Bush was co-founded and co-chaired by Mrs. Seeme Gull Khan Hasan and Muhammad Ali Hasan.

Thank you for visiting!
Does not look like they are doing anything at the moment, or plan to ever do anything again.

I suppose they achieved their goals. Bush is riding out the presidency now.
Stephen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslims love Romney!

http://www.unitedmuslims.org/group.php?id=52

Quote:
This group has been created to organize Muslism in support of the campaign of Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Mitt shares the values of most Muslim Americans in many areas, including family values and the importance of a vibrant economy. We will use this group to educate other Muslims about Mitt's stands and why he should be the choice of Muslim American voters.

Only 1 member though. So I suppose it's "Muslim loves Romney"
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just checking out that Muslims for Ron Paul website. Wow, those guys are crazy. Ron Paul should separate himself from those guys, they will sooner or later do political damage to him.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the lesson here is that, just like the so called religious right, no one group, person, or party speaks for an entire community.
Stephen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
I think the lesson here is that, just like the so called religious right, no one group, person, or party speaks for an entire community.

I guess you could say that.
http://online.logcabin.org/
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know how they say the political continuum is actually a circle, where the extreme ends of the left and the right will eventually meet?

You know, peace protestors and violent jihadis united against Israel? College professors and neonazis against globalization? 9/11 Truthers and NAU Theorists against the voices in their heads?

90% of Ron Paul's supporters come from that part of the circle.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Muslims love George W. Bush!

http://www.muslimsforbush.com/

I saw this group at CPAC two years in a row.

Depends if those Muslims are Jihadis or Moderate and open minded people who want to use the western civilization to spread democratic values in their homelands.

There is a big difference
CanadianPatriot

votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Well..... Reply with quote

If some of you haven't figured it out yet.........EVERYONE loves DR.Paul.
Notice how I typed "Dr."....well in case some haven't been paying attention he is an actual doctor and NOT a lawyer like the other candidates!!!!

He's delivered over 4000 babies so in other words CARES ABOUT ALL LIFE IN GENERAL!

Truth is the man is pro life and not shy about it which is a GREAT thing. What that means is that he is against intervention (yay!), against abortion like any good believer in any type of faith would be (yay!), against one world government aka NAFTA (yay!), and FOR an immediate end to the war in Iraq ( A HUGE YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's no wonder that everyone (including some nut jobs) love him except for the sheeple that have been brainwashed by mainstream media! Wake up folks....honest men in the media spot light always get criticized especially when their views will prevent the media from influencing the general masses in the future. Like it or not there are elite groups running things and it's not the "people" as we may like to believe.

God bless an honest and stand up man like DOCTOR Ron Paul who tells it like it is without pulling punches. Canada would be so lucky to have a remotely similar candidate like him.

And lets be clear for some of the sheeple out there who are soooo afraid of the quote unquote "terrorists" (tremble in your shoes cowards). There are no terrorists you brainwashed dummies! No human being blows themselves up for no reason.....Even the most hard core Jihadists still value life.

In their minds they are freedom fighters and a soldier at war.

If any country (USA included) were to invade and bomb Canada killing over 650,000 Canadian citizens under the mass media LIE that we had weapons of mass destruction (which is the equal amount of Iraqi citizens and CHILDREN) murdered.....I'd pick up my shotgun, rifle, crossbow. Hell.....if I was desperate enough I might even strap a bomb to my damn chest (even though in my religion I'd go to hell) and try blow up as many of their murderous asses up as I possibly could especially if my innocent children were murdered in a bombing ..... if any TRUE CANADIAN would do or say differently , I would consider you a traitor and coward to Canada if you did not resist an outside invasion by all means necessary. So what makes the citizens of Iraq fighting an illegal invasion any different from what we would do?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. To simply categorize all these people as "Terrorists" is a huge injustice to all people across the world that are innocent family/business people who dream the same dreams we do.

Don't let media propaganda taint your views on this man. Dr. Ron Paul is being classified a kook by the media because he makes the criminals in congress quiver in their boots because if he gets the Presidency they will finally be accountable for crimes they are committing and have committed and he is the only candidate both Democrat and Republican calling for and IMMEDIATE end to the war.
If you do a little more research you'd be amazed at the support he has both regular citizens and what few honest politicians that are left........It's actually extremely inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSSRlJwi10k

Go Ron Paul!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Every one? I and many others don't like that nutcase and I am wondering how you figured that EVERY ONE likes that nutjob?

You can't speak for every one, can you?

Typical Paulinista supporters
peterjaworski

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
Quote:

Every one? I and many others don't like that [amazing candidate] and I am wondering how you figured that EVERY ONE likes that [awesome candidate]?

You can't speak for every one, can you?

No. But she might mean that every cross-section of America and Canada likes Ron Paul. In which case, she would be right.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

Jump to: