Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: How many people have died of global warming? Reply with quote

How many people have died of global warming? And how many people have died of Islamic terrorism?

Does any body have any exact stats on it?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No answer yet?!?
Bleatmop

votes: 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it is an answerable question. I think the best you could do is come up with a vague estimate. Even then, differences in methodology, and beliefs about global warming and terrorism (like are Palestinians terrorists or militants) would skew the numbers.
Stephen

votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly certain that mother nature has killed many more people than islamic terrorism.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, considering that ice ages are extremely inhospitable to live in, I would say that global warming has killed no one. I will go further; if not for global warming, our entire civilization would not have arisen. We owe a great debt to global warming, and we must remain ever vigilant against global cooling.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Well, considering that ice ages are extremely inhospitable to live in, I would say that global warming has killed no one. I will go further; if not for global warming, our entire civilization would not have arisen. We owe a great debt to global warming, and we must remain ever vigilant against global cooling.

Exactly! I'm sure there's been a few not-so-smart types who've managed to cook themselves but their lack of common sense doesn't translate into death which can be linked to global warming. The last significant global warming incident marked human history with a flourish in society, the construction of many major cathedrals and palaces, advancement in sciences, etc... and there's no reason to believe any future warming wouldn't have the same effect.

-Mac
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTV Article
Quote:
"What the report establishes is that the amount of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is already above the threshold that can potentially cause dangerous climate change,'' Flannery told the broadcaster late Monday.

"We are already at great risk of dangerous climate change. That's what these figures say. It's not next year or next decade. It's now.''

So, regardless of what you believe of climate change, it is already to late to stop it. Your only hope is to stop buying carbon credits, and start adapting to a changing climate. Any other strategy is going to fail.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what I trying to get is to see if these people who are Global Warmongers are right or not.

Some people call us fear mongers for the facts we state about Islamic threat of terror and mass murder. I am just wondering if any body notices that.

Jump to: