Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Political Purge of the US HomeFront: Fear and Smear Reply with quote

As we all know Alberto Gonzales is another member of the Bush Adminstration imho to be run out of town or just left due to the mudslinging and namecalling that is going on in Washington. The Response of the Dems is not surprising when a Charles Shummer has qouted in saying "It's a dawn of a new Era in the Bush Adminstration" For me i laugh at this absurd notion why well Here is the Big Picture from my Point of view.

For years there has been a Movement to undermine the Bush Presidency over the years since 9/11 people have left or resign now it no surprising that we may have a prelude to a Political Purge in 2009, why Well with all that is going on here the Dems seem to be scaring everybody in the USA by using fear,defeatism and Blaming America for World's problem. Groups like Moveon.org,Codepink and the dailykos from year to year 24/7 smear,verbally threaten and psychological intimidation Conservatives,Reps and Christian Right.

Reason is they want to appease Terrorists,rogue regimes and other nations, while cutting off ties with every nation in the world including our allies. Now whoever disagrees with them on Relgion,Armed Forces,Immgration and Terrorism; these groups come after anyone who have opposing viewpoints and smear,embrass and humliate evangelicals and Troops supporters Verbal Threating those on one hand, while humliating others such as the Religious right on the other hand by airing out personal dirty laudary of their leaders{For example Ted Haggard and his church} Never heard from them ever again eh.

The Evangelicals the voting bloc got that They got the picture so did others "We don't want to be embrass and have our faith riducle" "so we are not going to support the president or the war" "we don't want to be called fascists". Case in point the Dems won the Jouse and senate and become a SP regime. If you support the war they come after you and attack your relgion. Sadly the tantuem worked it scared off the Evangelicals, scared off support to the war.

Now one important not is this These Dems backed by Secular-Progessives want to change the USA, they want to demonize it,create a Culture of Self-gulit,dependency that Americans will be too depend on the gov't and the self-indulgent lifestyles. We can argue all we want but to me this purge is coming to the USA and it won't be long till someone puts Bush and some members of the Armed forces on a Plane to the hague for Warcrimes.

What will that say to this Generation? importantly it will tell us if we are worst,seflish,greedy and at times lazy.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree with your point but the fact is that Mr. Gonzales really didn't know what was going on under his watch. That led to his ultimate downfall.
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you don't agree with the things i said but have you notice people are leaving the Presidency due to "Outside pressure" what does that tell you.....It tells me that Moveon.org or Codepink is probaly running around checking up on Dirt 24/7.

Jump to: