Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Calling all lurkers... Reply with quote

I've noticed several people who are very frequently browsing these forums but never post. Why won't you post?
Kafer





Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 33
Reputation: 17.1Reputation: 17.1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I never thought about it as Lurking, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. My handle is Kafer and I do read your bloggs and forums. If you have problem with the fact that I do not voice my opinions then just say so or cancel my account. It's a simple as that.

I have serveral accounts with different political blogs and have but one time voiced my opinions there, they have no problem with that. Not too sure why you do, but whatever.

I simply come here to get an idea of what some of todays Conservatives and others, are saying and thinking.
As I do with other blogs with different parties.
Seeing as I have never had a political party and I have never toed any political line, I enjoy seeing where I fit in when it comes to politics.

I'm sorry if you think this is wrong of me, and will remove myself from your site if that's true, because I wouldn't want someone thinking bad things of me just because I don't voice my opinions, which IMHO is just childish, but again whatever.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be they don't have any thing to say?!
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kafer wrote:
Well I never thought about it as Lurking, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. My handle is Kafer and I do read your bloggs and forums. If you have problem with the fact that I do not voice my opinions then just say so or cancel my account. It's a simple as that.

I have serveral accounts with different political blogs and have but one time voiced my opinions there, they have no problem with that. Not too sure why you do, but whatever.

I simply come here to get an idea of what some of todays Conservatives and others, are saying and thinking.
As I do with other blogs with different parties.
Seeing as I have never had a political party and I have never toed any political line, I enjoy seeing where I fit in when it comes to politics.

I'm sorry if you think this is wrong of me, and will remove myself from your site if that's true, because I wouldn't want someone thinking bad things of me just because I don't voice my opinions, which IMHO is just childish, but again whatever.


Wow dude. Where did I say I had a problem with it? I just asked why you don't post. No need to get all defensive...
Kafer





Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 33
Reputation: 17.1Reputation: 17.1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not intent to come off a defensive, but after re-reading my post I could see how you might think that and there is one of the reason I don't post my opinions.

I assumed you had a problem when you put this post up, just like you assumed I was a Dude. I guess we were both wrong. Seeing as I am not a dude and you say you have no problem, we shouldn't have any further issues, should we?

I would like to apoligize for comming off the way I did and hope this helps clear this up :)
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kafer wrote:
I did not intent to come off a defensive, but after re-reading my post I could see how you might think that and there is one of the reason I don't post my opinions.

I assumed you had a problem when you put this post up, just like you assumed I was a Dude. I guess we were both wrong. Seeing as I am not a dude and you say you have no problem, we shouldn't have any further issues, should we?

I would like to apoligize for comming off the way I did and hope this helps clear this up :)


No problem dudette :)
Bleatmop





Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 953
Reputation: 17.5Reputation: 17.5
votes: 10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now that you've gone to the trouble of making an account, here's hoping I hear your opinion in some of the forums! Welcome!
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just noticed certain accounts are in here everytime i login. Many of them are "hidden" so only admins and moderators can see them. But they never post. Nothing wrong with it. Personally I couldn't do it. I couldn't bite my tongue for that long...
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we would all enjoy some fresh perspective...

As much as I respect all our regulars around here, it would definitely be nice to have a bit more variety.
cerl7011





Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 334
Reputation: 26.6Reputation: 26.6Reputation: 26.6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---

Last edited by cerl7011 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley W





Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 857
Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5Reputation: 35.5
votes: 10
Location: Manitoba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new-ish! :wink:
Hasdrubal





Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1112
Reputation: 66
votes: 5
Location: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Calling all lurkers... Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
I've noticed several people who are very frequently browsing these forums but never post. Why won't you post?

It's not like Conservative Life! :cry: You know not American & Conservative enough. :lol:
Craig
Site Admin




Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 4415
Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
I think we would all enjoy some fresh perspective...

As much as I respect all our regulars around here, it would definitely be nice to have a bit more variety.


Hopefully the end of summer will bring more people back to their computers and the fall session will bring people into political debate. Our traffic has lagged over the summer months.
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Calling all lurkers... Reply with quote

Hasdrubal wrote:
Craig wrote:
I've noticed several people who are very frequently browsing these forums but never post. Why won't you post?

It's not like Conservative Life! :cry: You know not American & Conservative enough. :lol:


Well, that's the reason many of us have stayed here... :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Calling all lurkers...

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB