Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicklan

votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did very well in New Bruinswick did he ?
cerl7011

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicklan wrote:
Lets put it this way if the Police had Standards for the great crime fighters, then these people who brag about putting themselfs in harms way would be able to take care of any situation that they find themselfs in for years the RCMP never used guns neither did the NFL police or the British Police. I believe that the moto is To Serve and Protect. Not to Serve And Protect some and kill some !

Im confused. I was saying that it's a little dream of mine to one day seek public office. I didn't say anything about the police.

erl
Nicklan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cerl7011 wrote:
Nicklan wrote:
Lets put it this way if the Police had Standards for the great crime fighters, then these people who brag about putting themselfs in harms way would be able to take care of any situation that they find themselfs in for years the RCMP never used guns neither did the NFL police or the British Police. I believe that the moto is To Serve and Protect. Not to Serve And Protect some and kill some !

Im confused. I was saying that it's a little dream of mine to one day seek public office. I didn't say anything about the police.

So am I as that is a post from a differant thread, it is from the thread intitled when should Police Kill !

erl
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cerl7011 wrote:

erl

Nichlan is blowing off steam because his hero, Paul Martin, isn't Prime Minister anymore. He wants to dump all of the blame on the RCMP and he's willing to smear all police officers to do so. Typical leftist thinking on Nichlan's part: Martin and his Liberals screwed the country over in AdScam but Nichlan's mad at the RCMP because they responded to an allegation brought forward by an NDP member during an election.

If the RCMP hadn't responded, the NDP would have screamed. When the RCMP did respond, the Liberals screamed. No win situation... but that doesn't matter to Nichlan, does it?

-Mac
Nicklan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
cerl7011 wrote:

erl

Nichlan is blowing off steam because his hero, Paul Martin, isn't Prime Minister anymore. He wants to dump all of the blame on the RCMP and he's willing to smear all police officers to do so. Typical leftist thinking on Nichlan's part: Martin and his Liberals screwed the country over in AdScam but Nichlan's mad at the RCMP because they responded to an allegation brought forward by an NDP member during an election.

If the RCMP hadn't responded, the NDP would have screamed. When the RCMP did respond, the Liberals screamed. No win situation... but that doesn't matter to Nichlan, does it?

-Mac

I am not mad at the RCMP, I think that Mr.Harper got rid of the folks at the RCMP who where making the public statements agianst Mr. Martin during the last election. I must say that I support the action that Mr.Harper has taken so far with respect to the RCMP. I hope that the New people their understand that the same thing will happen to them should they decide to play politics agian in Canada!
Nicklan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
cerl7011 wrote:

erl

-Mac

It seems that the RCMP in Canada believe that they Run this Countries Government and don't think that it is not suitable for them to be makeing Public Policial Statements during an election !!
plantguy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh ?
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plantguy wrote:
Huh ?

It's just Nichlan trolling to get a rise out of me, plantguy. I'm an RCMP officer in Vancouver. Ignore him.

-Mac
cerl7011

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, I'm still pretty confused about nicklan's rant about the RCMP being on a thread talking about who the next Tory leader might be.

What's up with that?

erl
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wouldn't be confused if you took the appropriate action: before reading a post, look who it is from. Keep a list of people, such as Nicklan, Ravon, that sort. If the poster is on you list, skip that post, just don't read it. There is nothing funnier than the sight of a lefty troll yelling at himself.
Nicklan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cerl7011 wrote:
yea, I'm still pretty confused about nicklan's rant about the RCMP being on a thread talking about who the next Tory leader might be.

What's up with that?

erl

I did not write about how the Police(RCMP) where making policical statements during an election. But I did point out that those RCMP who did this nasty bit of work are no longer with the RCMP. I also stated that I am pleased with the action that Mr.Harper has taken with the RCMP and will. I did also point out the likely outcome should the RCMP decide to play anymore Politics at the expense of the Taxpayers! The Truth is a problem for some but I have no problem with it !
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty amazing how a thread can go from being about the next Tory leader to what Harper did to the RCMP(I don't have a clue what Nicklan is taliking about).

I personally think that Harper will be Tory leader and PM for a long time.

How about an estimate of where he will stand after his career is over.

I estimate about 11 years as P.M.
Nicklan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:
Pretty amazing how a thread can go from being about the next Tory leader to what Harper did to the RCMP(I don't have a clue what Nicklan is taliking about).

I personally think that Harper will be Tory leader and PM for a long time.

If he Stands Up for Canada and Canadians for real, if he can put action behind his promises, who knows how long he will want to stay!
cerl7011

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsocko wrote:

I'd say minimum 4 years, max 9. After that, the playing feild will be filled with new players, so speculating on who will be leader after him is a bit odd, because there are probably people out there who are still in hiding.

erl
Nicklan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cerl7011 wrote:
mrsocko wrote:

I'd say minimum 4 years, max 9. After that, the playing feild will be filled with new players, so speculating on who will be leader after him is a bit odd, because there are probably people out there who are still in hiding.

erl

You guys are getting a little ahead of yourselfs,
After Harper has proven himself, so fair he has been doing a lot of talking
The people like what they hear, now they want proof, action, then we will see!
If the action Stands Up for Canada and Canadians for real, then the game is on !

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

Jump to: