Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
I agree Westmanguy;

That is the reason I support Rudy... he'll draw a lot of the much needed swing vote.

and to be honest, he's probably just what the Americans need at a time like now, someone who can bring sides together and lower the tone of rhetoric.

I agree,

Right now the country is pretty well split right down the middle with both side entrenched, they need a leader who will be able to meet in the middle on some issues.
cerl7011

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmostein wrote:
biggie wrote:
I agree Westmanguy;

That is the reason I support Rudy... he'll draw a lot of the much needed swing vote.

and to be honest, he's probably just what the Americans need at a time like now, someone who can bring sides together and lower the tone of rhetoric.

I agree,

Right now the country is pretty well split right down the middle with both side entrenched, they need a leader who will be able to meet in the middle on some issues.

Here here! Rudy in '08...
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmostein wrote:
biggie wrote:
I agree Westmanguy;

I agree,

So where does this guy 'meet in the middle'? He is a tried and true liberal. How else do you think he ran NYC so succesfully? He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Conservatives will not be baited by another Bush and that is just what Guliani is. Dissent is an essential part of liberty. Polarization is a very good thing. As a Conservative, I would vote for Hillary before I voted for Guliani...

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: