Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimcotton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: What do you think of Ron Paul ? Reply with quote

This guy is sent from Heaven in my opinion.

Watch some of his stuff here.

http://jimcotton.blogspot.com/.....Ron%20Paul

I would just like to have a discussion about this guy....he wants to eliminate the IRS !!!

We need someone like him in Canada !
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant say that word here... Sorry!
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Paul is the man! He is exactly what the US needs to return us to Constitutional government. There are plenty of other Senators that wish to abolish the un Constitutional IRS, but Ron Paul goes a lot further than that. If we do not get someone like Ron Paul in the White House and as a majority in Congress, the US will cease to exist as a democracy within several short decades.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
Ron Paul is the man! He is exactly what the US needs to return us to Constitutional government. There are plenty of other Senators that wish to abolish the un Constitutional IRS, but Ron Paul goes a lot further than that. If we do not get someone like Ron Paul in the White House and as a majority in Congress, the US will cease to exist as a democracy within several short decades.

He's completely clueless about major world issues any how!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not 18th century. This is 21st century and we live in an inter-connected universe, and US didnt meddle in their lives. It was them who have always hated the western infidels. He gotta get a clue! He's actually a moron, if u ask me.
JasonSkald

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
truth4freedom wrote:

Why do you say that? I find his foreign policy views refreshingly different from all the other presidential candidates.

I hope to god he wins - if the US national debt continues to grow, the American economy will slump, and take Canada down with us.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JasonSkald wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:
truth4freedom wrote:

Why do you say that? I find his foreign policy views refreshingly different from all the other presidential candidates.

I hope to god he wins - if the US national debt continues to grow, the American economy will slump, and take Canada down with us.

Yeah. a clueless guy who believes the jihadists hate US and the west becuz we bombed them... Idiot!

Btw, US national debt is decreasing. Read newspapers!
JasonSkald

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
JasonSkald wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:
truth4freedom wrote:

Yeah. a clueless guy who believes the jihadists hate US and the west becuz we bombed them... Idiot!

Are you trying to argue that getting bombed is not a reason to hate someone? So if my theoretical country bombed your house tomorrow, you wouldn't seek revenge?

And regarding the US national debt... I don't know where you get your information from...

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

The national debt is still growing steadily towards 9 trillion... debt MAY be shrinking as a percentage of GDP but I doubt that, as US deficits are still growing.
Craig
Site Admin

Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8Reputation: 47.8
votes: 36

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:

Care to provide a citation? I read newspapers and would beg to differ. I like this Ron Paul guy. I don't know a whole lot about him but I'm sure he is less clueless than Bush.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if he's not one of them himself, he panders quite a bit to paleocon truthers ... that's enough for me to hope for his defeat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:

Care to provide a citation? I read newspapers and would beg to differ. I like this Ron Paul guy. I don't know a whole lot about him but I'm sure he is less clueless than Bush.

http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/hp224.htm
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:

Jihadist hatred for america began at least 30 yrs ago during the Iranian hostage crisis. It doesn't have any thing to do with Iraq today!

I stand my ground, Ron Paul is just a clueless politician!
truth4freedom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston2004 wrote:
Jihadist hatred for america began at least 30 yrs ago during the Iranian hostage crisis. It doesn't have any thing to do with Iraq today!

If you watch some of his You Tube clips you would see that Ron Paul states exactly that this whole mess started with Iran! His statement on the US getting attacked on 9/11 as a result of recent actions was spot on. If we would have kept out of the mess in the Middle East after our debacle in Iran I seriously doubt 9/11 would have happened. All he was doing was re stating Bin Laden's exact words for why we were attacked. So your accusation holds no grounds. Any other baseless accusations you would like to raise against Ron Paul? I would say he is the least clueless about why we are in the fight we are today.
truth4freedom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF_Canuck wrote:
Even if he's not one of them himself, he panders quite a bit to paleocon truthers ... that's enough for me to hope for his defeat.

That is much better than pandering to the UN, the EU, or the NAU, all of which have the other candidates locked in. I don't see him doing that much pandering anyway. Would you care to provide a reference for this accusation?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
Winston2004 wrote:

If you watch some of his You Tube clips you would see that Ron Paul states exactly that this whole mess started with Iran! His statement on the US getting attacked on 9/11 as a result of recent actions was spot on. If we would have kept out of the mess in the Middle East after our debacle in Iran I seriously doubt 9/11 would have happened. All he was doing was re stating Bin Laden's exact words for why we were attacked. So your accusation holds no grounds. Any other baseless accusations you would like to raise against Ron Paul? I would say he is the least clueless about why we are in the fight we are today.

You're welcome to your wrong opinion. I cant force you to change it! However that's where you and he are both wrong:

9/11 would never have materialized if the US led by Peanut President hadn't pulled the plug on the late Shah of Iran in 1979. But all in all, it is not the US fault that people of the middle-east hate any one and every one. Like I said, Jihadists follow you into the US if US stays away from this mess she is not to blame for.

Any ways, it is just great he is not gonna win! I am happy!

Case closed...

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  

Jump to: