Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page 1, 2  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Favorite Province to Visit? Reply with quote

I have to say for me (iv been to all sides NWF, only passed through sask though) Quebec is the best province to visit.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite Province to Visit? Reply with quote

FascistLibertarian wrote:
I have to say for me (iv been to all sides NWF, only passed through sask though) Quebec is the best province to visit.

Shudder... can't stand visiting quebec.

I would say B.C is the best province to visit... in particular the island.
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check out the eastern townships, montreal of course, and quebec city.
The eastern townships is a nice little anglo enclave. montreal is kinda a party town of course but very friendly. Quebec city is more traditional.
But yeah if your in Ottawa and your only experince is say Hull (just a guess hehehe) then I would shudder at going to Quebec as well ;)
BC is really nice, its insane how high some of those plants can grow! Plus the weather :)
If someone trys to get you to climb the grosse grind (sp?) in Van, its pretty intense so be warned.
Hasdrubal

votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best province to visit is one I have never visited, Alberta obvioyusly because they are the only people with a brain near the size of Albert Einstein. Everyone else just loves the left. :wink:
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone trys to get you to climb the grosse grind (sp?) in Van, its pretty intense so be warned.

That would be the Grouse Grind and the worst part about it is climbing, wheezinga and sweating while being passed by spandex-clad MILFs with their little ones in backpacks. If they would sweat, even a little, it wouldn't be so bad. Damn.

-Mac
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who doesn't like flat? Sask is the bomb. I have been to a lot of places, and Sask beats them all! Except for Alberta and BC, and Washington, and Montana, and Singapore, and the UK, and Norway, ....
SFrank85

votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Home of the Bluenose. I love being close to the sea, and love schooners.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People like the ocean, because it is flat. Like Saskatchewan.
SFrank85

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except on windy days!!!
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the great advantage of Saskatchewan! Even on very windy days, with tornadoes and plow winds; still stays flat. I welcome all future tourists to the land where they can watch their dog run away for 3 days.
cerl7011

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontario is still the best province hands down...even though I live here, I still haven't explored all of this great place...besides that...I would say that B.C. is nice and that I want to see the North...

erl
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Province to visit I would love to hope one day settle down is Alberta...People know what needs to be done.
kwlafayette

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously though, one day I want to see the great sand hills. I have never made it there yet. Also, I want to see Lake Athabasca, the Athabasca sand dunes, Great Bear Lake, and Great Slave Lake.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check out the eastern townships, montreal of course, and quebec city.
The eastern townships is a nice little anglo enclave. montreal is kinda a party town of course but very friendly. Quebec city is more traditional.
But yeah if your in Ottawa and your only experince is say Hull (just a guess hehehe) then I would shudder at going to Quebec as well ;)
BC is really nice, its insane how high some of those plants can grow! Plus the weather :)

Did it when I was younger ;)

I've seen montreal and que. city
don muntean

votes: 8

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's NOT Saskatchewan that's for sure.

You should know that if you do not reside in Saskatchewan - and you're here visiting [doing business etc.,] and - [heaven forbid] you were to get into any accident - [a drunk driver hits you - or any at-fault accident that you are NOT at-fault for] - just know that YOU CANNOT sue - you will be 'processed' under the NDP no-fault legislation!

No payment for injury - no payment for pain and suffering and loss of quality of life - only permanent impairments are so-called compensated [lost wages and medical are not always paid either] the maximum payment under no-fault insurance for permanent impairment is less than $200.000 - and you would have to be so messed up to see it - you would not be in any state to care.

The fact is - this NDP government [under 'extreme pressure' from SGI in 1994-5] decided that it was not a problem that the legal rights of non-residents were wiped out - when they created the no-fault insurance legislation - so yes - even if you are a 'non-Saskatchewan resident' - you can be ill-affected by 'this' SGI and it's no-fault nightmare!

Don't visit this province....nor any no fault province...

Goto page 1, 2  Next  

Jump to: