Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke-fu

Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Introducing myself Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just started my first blog, and thought I'd get to know a few people. I started checking blogs during the 2006 election, and the habit stuck.

I'm not going to bother with all my political views right now. They take too long to explain, and I have a tendancy to ramble anyway. Let's get personal instead. I'm 24, got married 18 months ago. My first child is due in August - a girl. For all intents and purposes, I consider myself a father now, albeit a well rested one.

I used to work in theatre management and film, but switched to general carpentry. My major choices were sales, marketing or a skilled trade, and I decided to work for something that would actually make a difference in the world.

The things that irritate me most in politics are people who follow a party blindly and people who criticise others for voting for their beliefs. More on that in future posts.
Luke-fu

Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9Reputation: 5.9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, two more things! My postings do not appear on the... uh... blogging tories list of posts. If someone can tell me what that list is called, that would help too.

Also, my signiture is a reflection on my view of Canadian politics. Just a thought to put out there.
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Luke-fu.

Get ready for sleep deprivation. My kids are both teens now; I don't miss the diaper years... much...

Steve or Craig will give you instructions on putting code into your blog which bring you onto the Blogging Tories aggregator.

-Mac

Jump to: