Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Afghanistan Reply with quote

Quote:
US General: Afghan arms made in Iran:

"U.S. forces recently intercepted Iranian-made weapons intended for Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, the Pentagon's top general said Tuesday, suggesting wider Iranian war involvement in the region"

Link

When 8 Canadian soldiers died in recent Afghan suicide attacks, I thought to myself that this could be a signal Islamic regime of Iran is sending to Canada, via its Afghan proxies, for the hard stance that Canada has taken on Iranian nuclear and human rights issues ever since PM Harper elected to office almost 15 months ago. Now it is highly likely that Iranian regime has also declared war against Canada and they will do whatever they can to hurt Canadian troops in Afghanistan the same way they are doing it to coalition forces in Iraq.

It might very well be a wild guess to say Iranian regime is doing this to, particularly, Canadian troops in that country but given the history of regime and things they have done so far, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Iranian gov't was/is behind these recent attacks on Canadian troops.

http://thespiritofman.blogspot.....istan.html
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't understand, is why we don't already have a proxy army fighting in Iran?
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time for Canada to join US and launch a two prong attack.....K i think the reason why there is no proxy is the Left has absolute controll of the Ingorant Mob in both countries. Everything they say is a lie and people fall for it because they are in Self-Denial after 9/11.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to continue pressuring our NATO allies to provide additional troops.. and take some of them out of the safer zones.

Afghanistan needs a surge like Iraq just saw..

Reconstruction would go a lot better if there was more security available.
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coalition warfare is such a sticky bussiness. The American contribution to A-Stan is was more than everyone else combined. Plus they have unit, which multinational forces almost never have. I do not know how we can pressure our allies into taking more risks.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, I am pretty sure that the world is going to have to get a hell of a lot worse before people wake up and allow it to get better. There are so many people who are unwilling to fight for anything or anyone. In some ways, there is no more free world; there is no one who realizes anymore that freedom comes, and is kept, only at the highest cost. Who said that line about the tree of liberty must be periodically refreshed with the blood of patriots? Very few understand that these days.
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wh Self-Indulgence,Prevservation,Ignorance and refusal to give up freedoms to help others is one thing that So-called Peace Activist tend to mask. They don't give a damn bout Afgan's or Iraqi's it's self-prevservation and Ego trips they want.
McGuire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps France will if they're smart wnough to elect Sarkozy as their next President. He doesn't seem to be living in a fantasy land, access to wish can be gained by shoving your head up your ass, like Chirac & 99.9% of french people.
mrsocko

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Iran is behind the killing of Canadian soldiers and starts to ramp up it's aggression we could be in for WW111, the big one . We are playing with fire here. If we attack Iran, it's likely there will be Arab revolts in Saudi Arabia and the house of Saud will be overthrown. Now it's full scale.

Unless we want to help Iran get it's atomic bomb, the hard way.

See you at Megiddo.

Jump to: