Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joahob

votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools Reply with quote

Polish girls 'too pretty' for British schools

Posted on : Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:25:00 GMT | Author : DPA

Warsaw- Pretty Polish girls have become targets of jealousy and bullying by British schools girls, while British school boys keen to win a Polish girlfriend have picked fist-fights with their Polish rivals, Poland's Zycie Warszawy daily reported Friday. Most of the Polish teens arrived in Great Britain as part of the massive wave of migrants following Poland's 2004 entry into the European Union.

Tall, thin and a blue-eyed blond, Magda Kwiatkowska turned the heads of local boys as soon as she showed up at a high school in London's Acton district.

"It began two years ago with English girls making ironic comments, finger pointing and pushing her around," Kwiatkowska's mother told Zycie Warszawy.

As the threats became more severe, Madga developed anaemia, depression, ulcers and Crone's Disease - an illness of the digestive system.

"My daughter was terrorised by other girls who the boys no longer paid attention to," says Kwiatkowska's father. "She begged me to pick her up on time after school and was afraid to walk around town alone."

At first he found it hard to believe his daughter's good looks were at the root of her woes. But even after she transferred to another school, Magda was bullied again by British school girls jealous of her good looks and the attention she received from boys.

Eventually the mean-spirited attacks forced Magda's returned to Poland, where she is attending school and seeing a therapist to overcome the trauma of bullying.

Zycie Warszawy also reports that fist fights over Polish girls have broken out between gangs of British and Polish teenage boys in Lincoln, near Nottingham.
McGuire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes indeed I can see how good oral hygiene would make the Brits insecure.
wrappedinbandages

Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1Reputation: 7.1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Heck yes! Reply with quote

I have seen the same thing myself, first hand! I am engaged to a girl of Polish decent whom I met in Ottawa (during my short stint there) who suffered the same consequences of her physical beauty. With the girls of Ottawa generally not looking all that nice, it was easy to see why (myself actually having a neutral opinion of Ottawa at the time) she suffered as she did. This is human nature at its most visceral, remember this, as we all do the most base (read: biologically mandated) of things at any given time. Our shortcomings are merely more noticable to ourselves than others, even though we project them onto others, then project them even further as we assume that the pretty/handsome (insert gender)s actively think of our shortcomings as we do!

Disect my post and obliterate me!

tyvm for your time.
kwlafayette

votes: 28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since it is a problem for them, I am prepared, just this one time, to take all those pretty girls of their hands. I just want to do my part for peace and unity.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwlafayette wrote:
Well, since it is a problem for them, I am prepared, just this one time, to take all those pretty girls of their hands. I just want to do my part for peace and unity.

Hey now, leave some of those pretty girls for me... I'll even split em 70/30 with you 8)
Hasdrubal

votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naa who needs pretty girls when you got dogs?
Stephen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasdrubal wrote:

:? huh?
FascistLibertarian

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes its no about pretty but about exotic. At my highschool there was so much white/asian interracial dating both ways.
But I would have to say, based on my experinces, polish girls are hotter than english girls.
Hasdrubal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Hasdrubal wrote:

In English who needs pretty girls when you got ugly ones. :lol: It's sarcasm. :wink:
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasdrubal wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Hasdrubal wrote:

In English who needs pretty girls when you got ugly ones. :lol: It's sarcasm. :wink:

Like the old saying goes "If you want a girlfriend who appreciates you, get her by the pound or from the pound."

-Mac
jw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life;
never make a pretty girl your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
get an ugly girl to marry you."

Glad my wife doesn't read this forum! LOL!

These 'pretty' things happen from time to time. What is so very sad about it all is that the boys are usually blamed when the core problem is the girls' behavior. Kids can be mean and can do stupid things ... this is part of teenage life. We must realize that and think through the problems from that perspective.

I must also note and its a WHOPPER of a note: The Polish girls will have had far less exposure to the man-hating version of feminism. That alone will make them prettier. The British girls could easily become prettier by just being polite to the boys.

Jump to: