Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds


CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect



  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: hey biggie... Reply with quote

I see you got a bump in status. Does this mean we have to salute you? :P

Seriously, congrats!

-Mac
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: hey biggie... Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
I see you got a bump in status. Does this mean we have to salute you? :P

Seriously, congrats!

-Mac


saluting is optional, I prefer brown envelopes full of cash 8)

lol, thanks!
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: hey biggie... Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
saluting is optional, I prefer brown envelopes full of cash 8)

lol, thanks!

If so, you're playing for the wrong team!! You sure you wanna follow Garth? :oops:

-Mac
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hey biggie... Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
biggie wrote:
saluting is optional, I prefer brown envelopes full of cash 8)

lol, thanks!

If so, you're playing for the wrong team!! You sure you wanna follow Garth? :oops:

-Mac


No, I certainly do not...

Although all the attention might be nice ;)
cerl7011





Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 334
Reputation: 26.6Reputation: 26.6Reputation: 26.6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...certainly a role model for the rest of us...while I'm working my way up to 100 posts, you've done that 10 times over...congrats on your new promotion...but, what does a moderator do, if you don't mind me asking?...

erl
Len





Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4
Location: Winnipeg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: hey biggie... Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
saluting is optional, I prefer brown envelopes full of cash 8) lol, thanks!


What Italian restaurant shall we meet at? :wink:
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cerl7011 wrote:
wow...certainly a role model for the rest of us...while I'm working my way up to 100 posts, you've done that 10 times over...congrats on your new promotion...but, what does a moderator do, if you don't mind me asking?...

erl


Keep an eye on things, make sure that nobody starts getting hateful/racist etc...

make sure that any spam is deleted...

generally ensure everyone is following the rules.

We're fortunate to have a great group here, don't have a lot to do in that regard!
Len





Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4
Location: Winnipeg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a moderator at Blogger Forum. I think you'll like the job biggie.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I administrate a Corvette-related forum. Way too much fun.

-Mac
biggie





Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 1738
Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44Reputation: 44
votes: 10
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
I administrate a Corvette-related forum. Way too much fun.

-Mac


Does that mean you own a vette?

And if so, I'm coming for a ride next time I'm in vancouver lol.

My fav vette - 1977. Last year they had the flat back window... drool.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie wrote:
Does that mean you own a vette?

And if so, I'm coming for a ride next time I'm in vancouver lol.

My fav vette - 1977. Last year they had the flat back window... drool.

Absolutely... I have a 1973 coupe with the L82 (high output 350) 4 speed in a one-year only colour... Corvette yellow... which I did a body-off frame restoration on a few years back. If I didn't spend so much time blogging, I could finish all the little details but she's a beauty regardless.

www.corvetteactioncenter.com is the website and if you go into the forums, you'll recognize my handle. There's a political area called "The Edge" where I hold shop.

-Mac
Stephen





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 645
Reputation: 72.9
votes: 5
Location: Ontario

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
biggie wrote:
Does that mean you own a vette?

And if so, I'm coming for a ride next time I'm in vancouver lol.

My fav vette - 1977. Last year they had the flat back window... drool.

Absolutely... I have a 1973 coupe with the L82 (high output 350) 4 speed in a one-year only colour... Corvette yellow... which I did a body-off frame restoration on a few years back. If I didn't spend so much time blogging, I could finish all the little details but she's a beauty regardless.

www.corvetteactioncenter.com is the website and if you go into the forums, you'll recognize my handle. There's a political area called "The Edge" where I hold shop.

-Mac


Yeah, I'm giving you a call when I'm in Vancouver too! :D
cosmostein





Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 7518
Reputation: 300.8Reputation: 300.8
votes: 21
Location: The World

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudo's Biggie.
Mac





Joined: 02 Sep 2006
Posts: 5500
Reputation: 104
votes: 35
Location: John Baird's riding...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Yeah, I'm giving you a call when I'm in Vancouver too! :D

Biggie, Stephen, you're both welcome to call or PM me if you're coming to Vancouver but I should warn you. Older Corvettes aren't nearly as comfortable as the newer ones. They ride like they don't have springs. Pretty to look at, fast as hell, comfortable as chainlink underwear. You'd probably be better off riding in my Hummer. At least it's air conditioned.

-Mac
Hasdrubal





Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 1112
Reputation: 66
votes: 5
Location: Nova Scotia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: hey biggie... Reply with quote

Len wrote:
biggie wrote:
saluting is optional, I prefer brown envelopes full of cash 8) lol, thanks!


What Italian restaurant shall we meet at? :wink:

Are you two dating? :lol: Sorry that was my first thought! :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

  


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


hey biggie...

phpBBCopyright 2001, 2005 phpBB