Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joahob

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Britannia is dying Reply with quote

Watch the video
Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More likely it's coming true since Europe is too Scared to intervene since they are afaird their Muslim Poplauce would go Berserk on them.
Hasdrubal

votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't need to see the video to know after reading some recrnt articles that many British people have left their country because it has taken a turn away from traditionialist values they once valued. Aside from my beliefs as a Republican using this as a reason why we should abonden the monarchy, I'm sorry to see the great migration outwards of over a million Brits & counting. The British government refuses to listen to their own people in favour of multi culturism, the only reason why Canada has not become as bad as Briaitan is because of the massive influence the United States has on Canada. Personally I worry that Canada is headed this direction all be it at a slower rate.
Joahob

votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more now I am seeing the sense in Hasdrubal's idea of encouraging immigration from Great Britain. Patriotic Britain's are being collectively screwed by their government, which is selling them out to the EU. I wouldn't mind if they wanted to set up shop in Canada.
Hasdrubal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joahob wrote:
More and more now I am seeing the sense in Hasdrubal's idea of encouraging immigration from Great Britain. Patriotic Britain's are being collectively screwed by their government, which is selling them out to the EU. I wouldn't mind if they wanted to set up shop in Canada.

I also see this as an advantage to United North America.
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatred and ignorance has clouded Britan's judgement in this War We as a Canadians must act in creating a Republic NOW.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read "Londonistan" by Mellanie Philips.
jw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I see missing here --and it is surprising to see it missing given the number of male posters-- is the viciousness of Britain's gender laws, regulations and policies. Being a male Britain is now dangerous. Hatred and discrimination are the law.

That effects how Britain behaves and how Britains think. Why should a man stay in Britain and face contempt when he can leave?
Hasdrubal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jw wrote:
One thing I see missing here --and it is surprising to see it missing given the number of male posters-- is the viciousness of Britain's gender laws, regulations and policies. Being a male Britain is now dangerous. Hatred and discrimination are the law.

That effects how Britain behaves and how Britains think. Why should a man stay in Britain and face contempt when he can leave?

Sharia law will change that once Islam gains a stronger foothood in Britian. BTW should Britian become dominantly Islam, time to dump the monarchy, take New Zealand, & Australia with us to form a new English Commenwealth with the United States.
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jw wrote:

You got to love Apeasement there in Britian...No matter what they do the Al-Qaeda
s goons will blow themselves up till there is nothing left.

Jump to: