Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you vote for?
John McCain
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Newt Gingrich
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Rudy Giuliani
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Tom Tancredo
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sam Brownback
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Mitt Romney
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Mike Huckabee
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Condoleeza Rice
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Duck Tory

Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3Reputation: 40.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be watching the US elections in a year. Right now America cannot afford to have a Dem or a Puppet run the Country.
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the most current poll has Giuliani leading the pack with 34% among self-declared Republicans (McCain is 2nd at 22%). He's also the most popular choice as president among voters in general: Fox News
FF_Canuck

votes: 17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank J. of IMAO endorses Giuliani:

Quote:
"... It would be good PR. The main advantage Guiliani has is the perception that, if let loose in Gitmo, he'd personally beat the terrorists to death with a tire iron. Frankly, while I really wouldn't like voting for someone I disagree with on important social issues, I think what we really need is a president who would beat to death terrorist with a blunt metal object and enjoy it ..."
McGuire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!! That's crazy, but as good a reason as any to vote for Rudy
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guliani is socially extremely liberal. He's very pro baby slaughter and very pro gun control. The conservative base would never go for him or for McCain. They are totally fooled to think that they have any chance of winning the election. The GOP primary maybe, but the GOP is DOA. I personally have abandoned the sinking GOP for the Constitution Party. I believe Alan Keys would make the best Presidential candidate.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny enough, I think it's that hard social-line that is scaring more and more people away from conservatism
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie rection wrote:
Funny enough, I think it's that hard social-line that is scaring more and more people away from conservatism

And we can thank the Moveon.org for constant proganda in brainwashing americans day by day year by year.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recent polls show Rudy Guilliani is ahead in priliminary polls

link
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The polls i don't follow it's the ideals of the person that makes the man who he is.
truth4freedom

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media and all the fence sitters were screaming that Reagan was too hard line and was giving the Presidency away by taking an extremely hard conservative social stance. He won big time, killed the USSR and Communist Germany, and he did it all unapologetically just like is needed now. If we could get a true social and political conservative with a set there would be a shocking set of events that would leave the secular humanists asking each other how it happened for decades.
Duck Tory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
The media and all the fence sitters were screaming that Reagan was too hard line and was giving the Presidency away by taking an extremely hard conservative social stance. He won big time, killed the USSR and Communist Germany, and he did it all unapologetically just like is needed now. If we could get a true social and political conservative with a set there would be a shocking set of events that would leave the secular humanists asking each other how it happened for decades.

That i agree with a Social Conservative with respect towards Religon and ideals that can help the world and America move forward is something we need now.
Maranatha07

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's start with this. Hillary Clinton will not WIN the Dumocratic nomination(maybe lie cheat and steal it), 'osama' Barak Obama is the most likely choice. Social conservative i.e radical right -wing christians helped Bush get elected, so if they can agree on a candidate, they can get that candidate elected. I like Tom Tancredo or Sam Brownback because of the anti-illegal immigration stance, and the debat on that is LOUD right now, a huge concern for most normal people in the U.S. Although I am Constitutional Party man(though maybe not totally on top of things) It will be a horse race between Giulianni and Mitt Romney, watch Mitt will sneak up on people here soon. And he was a governour, and they traditionally get elected. anybody want info or opinions on Mitt Romney, contact me. he was Mass. governour here before His Highness Deval was coronated.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truth4freedom wrote:
If we could get a true social and political conservative with a set there would be a shocking set of events that would leave the secular humanists asking each other how it happened for decades.

Yeah, that's exactly what is not needed. Anytime someone uses a qualifier like secular I shudder inside. We're not all left-wing nutjobs you know; most of us just don't agree with your religion; it doesn't make us immoral or evil - just means we look at the world differently.

The problem in the western world isn't the decline of religion; it is the decline of personal responsibility. The decline of religion is simply a symptom of the decline of personal responsibility - along with the weakening of the male gender and the self-loathing nature of the west.
cerl7011

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gulliani-Rice...nice to see both of them go up against the most likely Democrat opponents, Clinton-Obama...because everyone knows without Gulliani, Clinton has a good chance of taking the top job in America...this is horrible, not because she's a woman, but because she's a commie...I mean Democrat...

erl

http://mrerl.blogspot.com
Luke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giuliani-Rice. Thats the GOP ticket I want in '08. I think they would romp to victory over any combination the Dems could throw at them. Rice as VP would give her the inside track on the job in 2012 or 2016.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  

Jump to: