Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen

votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Blogging Tories feature requests Reply with quote

Please submit requests for new features on Blogging Tories here in this thread!

or, if you feel that they're "top secret" email them to me here: email@stephentaylor.ca
jnarvey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to formally join the Blogging Tories by putting the blogroll on my sidebar, but when I put the code in, the font is too big. But that's just a secondary problem - the main thing is that the blogroll is just too darned big and awkward-looking as it is.

How can I alter the code of the blogroll so that it goes into a scrolling box like on this page?:
http://www.backseatblogger.com/

That would make it much easier for readers to actually view the names easily without making my page ugly.

I don't necessarily want that particular layout for the scroll box, but it would be a start. If there are any other templates I could use, that would be great.

If anyone knows a solution to this problem, that would be great. It really ought to be offered as an option in the joining instructions.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnarvey wrote:
I'd like to formally join the Blogging Tories by putting the blogroll on my sidebar, but when I put the code in, the font is too big. But that's just a secondary problem - the main thing is that the blogroll is just too darned big and awkward-looking as it is.

How can I alter the code of the blogroll so that it goes into a scrolling box like on this page?:
http://www.backseatblogger.com/

That would make it much easier for readers to actually view the names easily without making my page ugly.

That's what I want and have always asked for....

Jump to: