Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisreid

votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Ontario Municipal Elections on November 13th! Reply with quote

I would like to encourage everyone to vote in the upcoming ontario municipal elections on November 13th. City Councils across Ontario tend to be dominated by liberals and NDPers - which makes it that much harder for conservatives to get elected provincially and federally when local governments are disseminating leftist propaganda. We need to be much stronger at the grassroots level if we want to have regular success higher up. This is why I am running for Toronto City Council.

I am running for Toronto City Council in Ward 27 - Toronto Centre - Rosedale. The ward is currently held by a left-wing politician Kyle Rae - but is also in bed with developers - quite a dangerous combination. I invite everyone to please check out my campaign website at http://www.chrisreid.ca. Your help is greatly appreciated! If you have any questions you can contact my campaign at 416.849.2226. Donations can be made payable to “Chris Reid for City Council” and sent to 20 Bloor Street East, P.O.Box 75084, Toronto, Ontario, M4W3T3.
cosmostein

votes: 21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will vote,

But being in Mississauga, voting for Mayor really is a moot point considering at 8:01 they will have already called the election.

Jump to: