Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 2 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not that they're all like this(and we definitely have our share as well) - but far too many are...
Stephen

votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggie rection wrote:
not that they're all like this(and we definitely have our share as well) - but far too many are...

Mr. Rection, I'm trying to keep the peace here! :x :lol:
Tim K

votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please then don't conveniently ignore all the firebreathing rhetoric and ridicule that Jack has faced from the Blogging Tories. I found member of this group that flatly declared him a racist because he'd like to remove troops from Afghanistan and put them in Darfur.

Is that an acceptable approach to that issue? I'm sure thats a discussion for another board.

Tories should heed what Stephen said as well: "advocate your position and choose your candidate."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me but at least I am not saying that anyone sould be denied rights or criminally charged for their beliefs. That is what YOUR party advocates for people who make lifestyle choices they do not agree with. Stephen, Layton is not your enemy because he is not acting aggressively against you. For users of cannabis medical or otherwise, Harper IS our enemy. He and his minions are out to cage people like me who grow and use Cannabis for our own purposes. Anyone who wishes to harm me is necessarily my ememy. Take a page from your own parties rhetoric. They hate us, they wish to do us harm, they hate OUR FREEDOMS! you use theses phrases to descibe "terrorists", but they even more fitting for a party that wants to continue terrorizing its own citizens and forcing its own faith based moralities onto other who don't want them. It is laughable to hear a social conservative accuse me of being intolerant.
Joanne TB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Same-sex marriage Reply with quote

I agree with Stephen inasmuch as I would like to see the govenment drop the word "marriage" altogether (for everyone).

The legislation will be framed to ask the question should this debate be reopened, which is vastly different from "Do you agree with SSM?"

So the answers would be two different things.

So it is already dead in the water. RIP.
DM Schwartz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stephen, Layton is not your enemy because he is not acting aggressively against you. For users of cannabis medical or otherwise, Harper IS our enemy. He and his minions are out to cage people like me who grow and use Cannabis for our own purposes.

Please stick to the topic. There are other forums on this site pertaining to cannabis use.

We're are discussing the merits of re-visiting the same-sex marriage issue.

Why do people, who clearly are not conservatives always try to hijack the discussion and inject their own poison into it.

No matter what your point of view is, civility should always rule.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: stephen asked Reply with quote

Hey stephen asked me why I said Harper was my enemy and not just my opponent, so I told him. I'm not hijacking anything.
biggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion Dr:

It might not be a great plan to openly announce on forums that you grow canabis ;)
biggie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Harper and his minions might cage you up ;)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: they can try Reply with quote

I think with my medical condition they might have a hard time convincing a judge. I have all the necessary documentation from my doctors, and am ready to bring down their whole prohibition if they'd like to try.
biggie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're my hero..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 2 of 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: