Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac

votes: 35

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of whether MacKay said exactly what they claim or not, this is a non-event which the Liberals and the MSM are running with for a lack of substantial grievances against the Conservatives. For anyone who claims that there is no media bias, ask yourself why the MSM hasn't been all over McGuinty for his heckling comments rather than being all over MacKay for his alleged reply.:roll:

As for Stronach being a "victim" and wrapping herself in the flag of feminism on behalf of all Canadian women, how many times do we have to see the posturing of Liberals before we figure out that they're all posture and no substance?

If the Liberals, the Dippers and Stronach had an ounce of common sense between them, they would be ashamed of themselves for this kind of nonsense. The MSM proved long ago they're unbridled sensationalists with a tilt to the left. Like feeding a troll on a blog, responding to this story gives it more credence than it deserves.

-Mac
Buddy Kat

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did my own voice analysis and I get a " What about your dog, You have her".

You have to watch the power of suggestion here. Just like how wacko's can read satanic messages playing records backwards and SUGGESTING the words - people will hear them because of that.

I remember a sociologist in university conducting such an experiment and the power of suggestion was proved.

"I buried paul"..turned out to be" cranberry sauce". 8)
Blue Meanie

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mr_H that we should take Mckay's word for it if he says he did not say it. Frankly, I really don't give a dam if he did say it. I've heard Liberals say far worse in public and on the record about Reformers, Alliance, and CPC MPs. I really detest this whole PC culture that the Looney Left has created and is shoving down our throats. I'd love to have him stand up in the House of Commons and declare "Mr. Speaker, I did not call her a "dog". However, I do confess to having referred to her as a "f***ing bitch, slut and whore in my private thoughts." I think the Opposition and MSM would be apoplectic! :shock: I for one would be ROFLMAO!
Glenn :lol:
DM Schwartz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's clear on the video at the liberal website, that they have to add subtitles just so you get the wrong impression, I mean see the truth.

It's interesting the MP's that signed affidavits are only threatening to submit, they haven't submitted them as yet to my knowledge.

I guess they figure that veiled threats will get them what they want.

Because you know, the Liberal Party has never misled us before. Oh crap, that doesn't stand up either.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to forget it.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
Regardless of whether MacKay said exactly what they claim or not, this is a non-event which the Liberals and the MSM are running with for a lack of substantial grievances against the Conservatives.

My thoughts exactly...
Bleatmop

votes: 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy Kat wrote:
Well I did my own voice analysis and I get a " What about your dog, You have her".

You have to watch the power of suggestion here. Just like how wacko's can read satanic messages playing records backwards and SUGGESTING the words - people will hear them because of that.

I remember a sociologist in university conducting such an experiment and the power of suggestion was proved.

"I buried paul"..turned out to be" cranberry sauce". 8)

Wow, good post BK. I fully agree with you on this point. During my Psych courses I was also introduced to the research that diminishes the validity of witness's ability to accuratly recall a situation. In the example shown, it was about peoples ability to recall details of a car crash. People would often get basic details wrong, like the color of a car, or even the fact that it was a car not a truck. I feel this is easly translated to what's happened in the HOC.
palomino_pony

votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... is that clip what the fuss is all about? Reading the posts I knew that the Liberals subtitled it, so I turned off monitor in order to remove the distraction. I got to the end of the clip and realised I did not hear anything. I had to listen to it several more times before I think I heard something. (I actually cheated and watched to see where the Liberals put in the subtitles). Bleatmop and BK have a good point about the "power of suggestion".

Pretty ironic that that they Liberals have a clip of Rona Ambrose articulately debating her piece of legislation. A nice "compare and contrast" between Stronach and Ambrose.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  

Jump to: