Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

BloggingTories.ca Forum IndexBloggingTories.ca Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

*NEW* Login or register using your Facebook account.

Not a member? Join the fastest growing conservative community!
Membership is free and takes 15 seconds

CLICK HERE or use Facebook to login or register ----> Connect

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: good to hear Reply with quote

I'm glad to see that not all tories support the insanity of the war on drugs, however until you convince Harper and pastor Toews I must continue to drum up as much opposition to a tory government as I can. The war on drugs is responsible for more misery and human suffering than ANY drug could ever cause. As far as the "they hate our freedoms" bit, PUH-leeze! That is a bunch of hooey. What they hate is the west coming in their countries, bombing the crap out of them and taking their resources. I'd hate anyone who attempted the same thing on Canada. Also the War on Drugs keeps a lot of countries in the third world that would not be so poor in a free market. I'm pretty sure that is part of the intention, because it surely can't be to reduce drug use. It makes me sick to hear our lying RCMP going on and on about the imagined dangers of growing pot, and their ridiculous claims as to its worth. They are nothing but self serving, liars. 1000 dollars a plant? give me a break. An indoor pot plant produces an average of1 .5 to 2 ounces of marijuana which puts the value of a mature plant closer to 300 dollars. To make things worse the lying prohibitionist scum value every plant at 1000 dollars even if it is only a 3 inch tall seedling. If they think telling people that they are going to make a grande per plant will discourage anyone from growing they must be smoking something a lot more powerful than cannabis. I think they say that to encourage more growers to start so they have an excuse for more inflated police budgets, and easy work busting peaceful gardeners instead of REAL CRIMINALS.

Forgive me if I don't buy into the "war on terror" BS, I just can't trust proven liars. Harper is the biggest hippocrite of all. I heard someone ask him if he had ever smoked pot and he replied "no I was offered some once at a party but I was too drunk".
The guy makes me want to spew. He advocates the very worst kind of drug policy and in doing so destroys families and people's lives. Jails should be reserved for victimizers.

If they send Marc Emery to spend 30 years to life for selling pot seeds on the internet, I'll be joining the riots that will start in every major city in Canada. He is a Canadian and is entitled to face the CANADIAN justice system not some American Kangaroo court.
fhilliard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: good to hear Reply with quote

DrGreenthumb wrote:
As far as the "they hate our freedoms" bit, PUH-leeze! That is a bunch of hooey.

I respectfully disagree with you and would urge you to read the lead editorial today in the National Post regarding militant Islam. And remember, I'm with you on the drug thing.
Stephen

votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to create a new thread on the drug topic so you two can get back to the original focus of this thread.
biggie

votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is listen to the words of the terrorists themselves to understand they hate our values and way of life..

Or perhaps Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's word's can explain that to you a little better..

Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Jump to: